Charmed

A Witch's Tail (1)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2002 on The WB

7.8
  • While Piper and Leo get ready for their baby, Paige is going demon crazy and Phoebe is becoming a workaholic. A mermaid Miley fights for her love for a mortal against the Sea Hag. Cole returns from the demonic wasteland and wants Phoebe back.

7.7
    While this is a very exciting series premiere, there is one thing that has been bothering me. In this episode Piper and Leo say that the reason they know how the Sea Hag kills because she killed their mother, this, however, is not true. In the episode, P3 H2O, the sisters must fight the water demon. According to the sisters and Sam and Phoebe\'s premonition, this is the demon that drowned their mother while she was trying to vanquish it and Sam distracted her. So there is really no reason for Piper to be afraid of the Sea Hag and there is no way that the sisters could have known how she killed. Other than that mistake I like how Cole returns and how Piper\'s baby heals her for the first time.