Charmed

Baby's First Demon

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 30, 2003 on The WB

• It was funny and so cute!!!

Okay, so the baby has lived three weeks with no name. Bummer. And because he is such a huge power to the world, as we all knew he would be, demons are already coming after the precious Halliwell newborn. Piper learns to be able to leave her wee one to continue being a Charmed one, Pheobe learns to balance her work and home life a little better, and there is the introduction of a new character: Pheobe's new boss. The episode was full of humor, as the last few episodes have been, plus the major added cuteness of the baby! I really liked it. It made me smile a lot and left me with a good feeling. This show has a way of being able to pull at your emotions, more often than not it makes me cry. I was glad to have a few episodes that left me in a happy mood. At the end the new little one gets his name of course. Wyat, named for his daddy. Matthew, named for his Aunt Paige. And Halliwell, named for his mommy, Aunt Phoebe, and heritage. Waytt Matthew Halliwell. Not the best name in the world, but symbolic and sweet. >^.^< HOORAY!