Charmed

Battle of the Hexes

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2005 on The WB

7.8
  • When piper and Phoebe are called to go through old unsolved cases for agent murphy, Piper backs out. Billie helps and puts on a belt from a case. She is turned into a super hero bent on woman domination. It is up to the charmed ones to help Billie!

This was a very good episode. I liked it because the charmed ones have already been super and now Billie has too. It was Billie's first transformation. It was a matter of time before it happened and at least it wasnt an evil being like most of the time. The only part that was a little odd was turning Leo invisible. I get why but it was just as good to turn the mail man invisible. But i liked how Zira acted. She befriended Billie and gained her trust. I loved how Billuie got upset over her class literally fighting. This episode took modern day gight over male and female and made it in an amazing way. It oulined the very moral that everyone is equal. I guess a moral and a super hero can mix. Most people thought Billie looked like a cheep hooker. She looked heroic. It reminded me of paige and Phoebe's outfit when theyu went super. No one said they looked trashy. But overall the scenes were good I enjoyed every minute of this episode!
TNT