Charmed

Battle of the Hexes

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2005 on The WB

7.8
  • A hot superwoman bent on destroying men? Well, I guess every rose has its thorn.

And Leo saves the sisters once again. And the sisters save Billie, much to their later regret.

I don't hitch with all the criticism of this episode. I understand the combination of the wiccan, mythological, and comic book worlds are generally not warmly greeted, but I think this is an entertaining and often hilarious episode just as long as you don't take it too seriously.

First of all, great outfit. I dug it. Some critics seem a little uptight to me. I have news for you. If hookers looked that good, it would be a much more popular and rich profession. Yeah, Kaley's acting wasn't the greatest, but she looked good at least.

The short part when Leo was invisible was hilarious. I wish it would have lasted longer.

The scenes with Leo and Piper together are all good scenes. It is great to see them getting along together again, as it should be.

The scenes with Billie supposedly in class are laughable, but they serve a point. As a guy, I didn't have a problem with all the anti-male banter. It was comical, frankly. The whole demon plot was secondary to the action, and that was fine.

Plus, Henry was introduced in this episode. Good character and good actor. Paige should have stayed single, but I can get over it.