Charmed

Be Careful What You Witch For

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2000 on The WB

• A Genie, employed by a Dragon Warlock to steal the Halliwells' powers, offers to grant each sister one wish for whatever they most desire.

What would your wishes be if you could have three wishes? I have always thought what would I wish for, what would I want. But I will keep my wishes to myself uptil my genie comes along.

This Eppisode was Ms.Doherty directorial debut. And a fine job she did.

I have to say I love French Stewart in the eppisode and ever show I have ever seen him. He has the acting ability to make me believe that he is what ever character he is playing. I can say I almost starting crying when he told Piper and Pheobe he did'nt mean for this to happen when Prue got killed.

This is the first time for Prue to die, right? Pheobe in Mortality Bits, Piper, almost in Awakening, and now Prue, This is going to be a recurring thing I can see that.

Poor Dan, I was at first sorry for him, but when he said that he was sorry that he ever found out about the sister and what they do and wishes he had never know, I was like, good, go away then. Did we ever find out why or what happen to Jennie? Did she move back in with her parents?

I can see that Pheobe is not ready for an active power. I think she can see that also.

Wonder what will Leo show Piper when he "takes her to his leader" .

Over all this was a good eppisode, with Prue as usual shutting the manor door at the end.