Charmed

Blinded by the Whitelighter

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 25, 2001 on The WB

• The Rules Breaking Charmed Ones Save The Elders Again!!!

Leo's whitelighter friend Natalie arrives and interferes with the Charmed Ones lives This is one of the best episodes of Charmed ever! It is definitely one of my favorites!

I found this episode really funny, especially Piper and Prue! Natalie was really annoying in a funny way.

Anyway, Leo's whitelighter friend Natalie comes to see the Charmed Ones after her charge is killed by a demon, Eames. Natalie is bossy and drives Prue, Piper and Phoebe crazy. Those annoying Elders believe that Leo is letting his emotions get in the way of his judgment so they ask Natalie what she thinks. In the end, Natalie dies by Eames (the warlock), and even though the Sisters and we do not like Natalie at first, we feel great sadness when she dies. This suggests that despite her annoying loyalty to those Self Righteous Elders, we grow to appreciate her by the end of the Episode. Also, Piper and Leo's engagement becomes official when the Elders take them off "probation". This is a very poignant Episode about showing that Evil does not play by any Rules, and getting stuck in a quagmire of Rules in battle can cost you your life. Yes, Rules are important, but one has to think outside the box in order to defeat Evil in this eternal chess match.