Charmed

Blinded by the Whitelighter

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 25, 2001 on The WB

• Piper and Leo are finally engaged

So a warlock is trying to kill all the whitelighters to leave their charges vulnerable! Wow it sounds like one of them isn't a complete moron. This was probably one of the smartest warlocks they faced which made the episode enjoyable because they always seem to make the bad guy the stupid guy too so it was different in a good way. I hate Natalie though almost as much as Piper did. She was so annoying especially after Leo asked her to be their whitelighter. She just gave the impression that she was evil and somehow going to trick the charmed ones and kill them. And she was too commanding. I loved how she told Prue, Piper, and Phoebe that they needed new clothes and then Prue was like "then I have nothing to wear." That part was actually semi-amusing.

I loved that Phoebe wanted to talk to Leo about Cole. It was sweet almost that she told him that she didn't really vanquish him. I liked the fact that she trusted Leo more than her sisters. It was however slightly amusing to see that her vanquishing Cole was a main focus even if she really didn't, but it was also slightly annoying and drawn out.

It was funny to see the girls all talking about vanquishing Natalie if they had he chance it was funny to see Piper like "don't tempt me" about it. I loved the vanquishing spell they came up with it was funny to hear when they finally put it all together. I loved that even though they did everything Natalie wanted them to do they still got beat and Natalie died. I liked that Leo came back though and took them up so they could save the elders.

This was a really good episode and I enjoy watching it.