Charmed

Charmed Again (1)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 04, 2001 on The WB

• This episode is about Piper and Phoebe mourning the death of their oldest sister, Prue. Meanwhile, it seems that they have a younger sister as a result of their mother having an affair with Sam, her whitelighter.

I absolutely looove this episode and it made me cry. I mean Prue was the strongest and ultimate witch and now she's gone. So Piper and Phoebe have a bad time trying to get over Prue's death. Menahwile, Paige goes to Prue's funeral thinking she knows her from somewhere. Where she finally meets the sisters.

Holly Marie Combs did a very great job and she really seemed emotional. She is avery great actress and I wish her the best in future endeavors. Her character Piper was always my favorite and her faith is shaken after Prue's death. Which raises a problem as the Power of Three is threatened. But they stick it out.

Alyssa Milano also did a very great job as the sister that held it together after Prue's death. Her character was faced with the decision to help Piper get through it. Usually they have to help her but now its the other way around. No longer was she the damsel in distress. Her character grew up in this episode.

Overall this show was a tearjerker because it made me cry. It was just sooo sad that Prue died. At first in the previous episode we thought it was Piper that was gonna die. But they switched up on us.