Charmed

Charmed Again (1)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 04, 2001 on The WB

• Prue.Dead.Dead.Prue.DEAD???!!!!

7.9
    Oh god I\\\'m gonna cry again! I was watching re-runs and I remember the first time i saw this and how I felt. I just noticed that she is my FAVE character. Closely followed by Phoebe. We\\\'ve got sooo much in common. Upon further research I found out that Alyssa and Shannon couldn\\\'t work together so Shannon quit...or got fired I can\\\'t remember which. But if they fired her then the producers aren\\\'t as smart as I thought they were! Shannon is an AMAZING actress. Beautiful, smart, talented! Her last words on the set are supposed to have been- \\\'I\\\'m on to bigger and BETTER things!\\\' I saw an episode of SCARE TACTICS and I don\\\'t think she\\\'s the BAD GIRL the press makes her out to be. Anyway, farewell again shannon! This whole ep is filled with the battle for PIPER as she is suddenly the oldest sister. A timeless classic from the CHARMED ONES yet again.