Charmed

Charmed Again (2)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 04, 2001 on The WB

• Paige fills in the gap left by Prues death in the Power of three...

For many reasons this episode has been questioned. The first time I saw it, I saw it in german. And Rose McGowans voice in german is high-pitched and unbearable really. Which imho is why the germanviewers can\'t stand her.

But let\'s start with Prue/Shannen. The fact that she didn\'t die on the show was good. Seeing that they would have had to film at least two episodes with Piper and Pheobe trying to get Prue back. Obviously they couldn\'t do that since no one wants to watch someone moan.

But I always thought that there should have been pictures of her, maybe a little film showing Prudence with her sisters or even an appearance as a ghost later in the show. Unfortunately that didn\'t work out and I do believe that the show lost because of it.

The first time I saw this episode in english was only recently (May 2006) and my opinion about Paige/Rose has completely changed. Her voice really fits her appearance (as opposed to her german voice) and her acting is good. She feels almost as real as Piper/Holly. Also I think that Paige being a fun character and less tight than Prue was even in the third season she will lighten up the series. I can\'t wait to see that happen!

All this guilt upon not saving ONE innocent when you just saved 100 last week or the whole world :) was getting a little ridiculous. I\'m curious to find out what Paige will bring us and I beg not to juge because of what you felt about Prue.

Blessed be :)