Charmed

Charmed Noir

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 14, 2004 on The WB

• Beyond Brilliant

I knew this episode was going to be good, after reading some reviews and reading a tiny part of the plot I knew for sure this was going to be one of the best episodes ever!

While investigating a murder at Magic School, Paige (Rose McGowan) and Agent Brody (Kerr Smith) are sucked into an unfinished novel written 20 years ago by two students. They suddenly find themselves in a 1930s film noir, where they are chased by gangsters in pursuit of the famed Burmese Falcon

I was glad Paige was the sister who got sucked into the novel, she was perfect for the part. I loved the romance between Paige and Agent Brody it seemed soo real and true Rose Mckgown acted extremly well and looked good for the part aswell. You could tell that both Rose Mckgown and Kerr Smith both enjoyed filming this episode, due to their fantastic peformance. It was also good seeing a story revolved around Paige, as mostly every episode has been revolved around Phoebe for a number of seasons.

The black and white idea was extremly good and made the episode actually seem like it was in the right time, the costumes looked really right and well chosen.

This episode was good from the start till the end. (A MUST WATCH)