Charmed

Chris-Crossed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2003 on The WB

• Personal favorite! Chris' secrets are starting to be revealed... and we learn, why he is really in the past! Awesome episode!!!

I have to say that the 6th season is my favorite one. I really like all the time travelling stuff and Chris' character is really interesting. In this episode his mystery is really just beginning to be revealed. I also really liked the story with Bianca and seeing Wyatt in the future - being the reason why Chris wants to change the past - was really surprising! Like I said before, the 6th season is in my opinion really the best, beside of the first season, which was also very good! But the show has developped a lot since then. Although some shows tend to move too far away from what they were at the beginning and are becoming something completely different as time moves on, for "Charmed" it has been for the better or let's say the show is now at least as good as it was in the very beginning. To sum it up: "Chris - Crossed" is an episode that shouldn't be missed!!! :-)