Charmed

Chris-Crossed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2003 on The WB

• Hear these words, hear the rhyme. Heed the hope within my mind. Send me back to where I'll find, what I wish in place and time.

This is the first episode where we get some insight into just exactly who Chris is and why he came back from the future to save Wyatt. When a mysterious witch named Biana attempts to strip his powers we learn the future looks bleak, especially without the charmed one's. In the future that Chris knows the charmed one's are dead and Wyatt is an evil power hungry dictator, ruling basicly everything. He is not the sweet little baby we know. They cast Wes Ramsey as future Wyatt and I think he does a lot with a character that is technicly already around but in fact needs to be totally established by him. It's defenitely complicated but he really makes it works. And though this episode does finally give us some answers as to Wyatt Chris came back from the future, not to protect Wyatt from evil but to save him from becoming evil, it still leaves quite a lot of questions about who he is. He appears to be someone of great importance, even to Wyatt how states that if anyone else betrayed him in such a way he would kill them. But not Chris.