Charmed

Chris-Crossed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2003 on The WB

• Bianca, a woman from the future, arrives to take Chris' powers, and Leo learns that she is actually part of an assassin family of witches.

This is a marvellus episode thats mostly about Chris. One he know comes back from the past(the future) and tries to get him back home to the future agenst his will. This episede revil very much about chris and his past. His girlfriend Bianca(also from the future) is waiting in his room Chris is suprised to se her. she tries to take his powers and se almost sukseeds Piper comes in the last second and scars her away. Chris tell the charmed ones to "don't worry". Leo tries to find out who she is to find out who Chris is. Chris has a nasty cut from the incident whit Bianca trying to steel his powers (he keeps it for himself). he orbs to a place and meets bianca. and we find out that she is his fiance. his powers are fading away he orbs back and falls on the floor and gets uncontius and haves flachbaks about his past including Bianca. Leo trys to hel him but cant. Bianca cast a spell over the sisters to get them out of the way. when there goes seperate way Bianca strikes and taked Chis whit her. leo tackes the charmed ones out of the spell and they comed after her. Bianca strips Chis of his powers and prepering to travel back to the future Bianca get's a knive to pipers throat and makes the other to put their pocens down. Chris tells her that if she lets Piper go he will come back to the future with her. she acsepts and they start's to walk to the wall. paige tells piper to frese the ( none of the freses) Piper I get why she didn't frese but why didn't he frese. Chris: I'm a witch to just like you paige half whitelighter half witch Paige You lied to us. Chris I had to.

Piper: So thats it you just gonna leave?
    Chris: I don't have a choice she stripped my powers.

Bianca and chris walks thru.
    Evel voice: whelcome home chris
    Chris: Hello whyatt

Charmed ones writes a spell that can give Chris his powers back and puts it undre the loose floorboard.
    Great fighting scene chris find the spell and gets his powers back. Bianca turns side. And dies Chris goes back in time the charmed ones forgives him for lying.

sorry abou the spelling I'm from Sweden.

You shoul really watch this episode =)