Charmed

Chris-Crossed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2003 on The WB

• Leather-Clad Marisol Nichols and Some Other Stuff

An absolutely brilliant episode, I wasn't expecting much from an episode centering around the worst character on the show but it actually worked, with a brilliant guest appearance from Marisol Nichols and some mediocre (well, better than usual) acting from Drew Fuller.

Chris-Crossed has Chris being attacked by Bianca, a futuristic assassin from something called Phoenix Group. Turns out that they actually dated in the future and she has arrived in the past to bring him back to the future (phew!) We see loads of flash-forwards(?) which show Chris and Bianca's relationship and we finally discover why Chris was sent back in time: to save Wyatt from becoming a great evil!

It's a fun episode with loads of revelations and some brilliant acting from all round. The special effects were great and I loved how the scenes in the future had a weird blue tint to them. I loved how the manor had been turned into a Charmed Ones Museum and I loved how the sister's superhero costumes were hung up in display cases. The whole episode has a slight Back to the Future feel to it and it's great, showing that even with five seasons under its belt, Charmed hasn't completely lost the plot and can still make good episodes. Definitely one to watch.

Rating: B+