Charmed

Chris-Crossed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2003 on The WB

• A Chris-centric episode

This is one of the best episodes of season 6. Through a combination of the present time and flashforwards we learn a little bit more about Chris and ultimately Wyatt.
    I liked seeing Chris' softer side in this episode. Before we have seen him as evil and mysterious, but here we got to see who he really was (without actually finding out who he is!) Seeing him with Bianca was really sweet and I liked their chemistry even when she had turned evil. The only thing that strikes me here is that in previous episode we have seen Chris get 'intimate' or wanting to get 'intimate' with a few of the female guest-stars. It seems strange especially since he thinks that he has a fiancee waiting for him in the future.
    Seeing an evil Wyatt was really bizarre. His attitude was difficult to see especially as to the viewers, Wyatt is a cute little baby. It was interesting to see that he doesn't see himself as evil, but above that morality battle. It was also interesting to see his attitude towards his family. He seemed to only want to associate himself with them because they were powerful.
    I liked the exchange between Chris and Wyatt. I felt it was realistic considering who they are to one another.

I really enjoyed this episode. It was probably one of the first charmed episode to focus so much on a supporting character; the girls storyline in this was very small and although their decision to lead their own lives was monumental, it didn't seem to take precedent in this episode. I'm not sure that even Cole has had this episode attention lavished on him when he became the source.

Overall this episode was one of the best Charmed episodes I've ever seen.