Charmed

Engaged and Confused

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2006 on The WB

• Engaged and Confused

Engaged and Confused was another perfectly charming episode of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching this entertaining episode because there was a lot of character and plot development as Paige and Henry grew closer and Billie continued fighting to save her sister. There was lots of magic, action, and intrigue. I liked how every thing played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Perfect !

Piper organizes an engagement party for Paige and Henry, but the wedding is put in jeopardy when the couple begin to get cold feet. Phoebe notices a strange man following her, and soon discovers that he is Cupid. Meanwhile, a demon kidnaps Christy in order to lure The Charmed Ones into attacking the Triad and prevent them from taking over the Underworld.
  • One Of The Best Episodes From Season Eight.

Engaged and Confused is one of the best episodes from charmed season eight. We find out that Christy is evil and that she's trying to turn Billie evil and that she is also working with the triad. This episode is really good and you wonder how much powers Christy really had. My favourite part of the entire episode is when The charmed ones are fighting the triad and it's interesting to see them not using potions to vanquish their enemies. The end scene were Paige and Henry got married was also really good. Overall: This is a really good episode.
  • Charmed Wedding!

I loved this episode soooo much! Christy learns manners (finally) and Paige and Henry turn their engagement into a wedding!!!!!!! In this episode the character of Coop is introduced... wonder what\'ll happen between him and phoebe... anyways, i loved thsi episode, and now all of the charmed ones have been married, prue (in a dark manner in season 3) Piper (to leo) and Phoebe (to cole in season 4 and dex in season 8) and now PAIGE AND HENRY!!! omg they make such a cute couple. this episode was perfect! and i loved paige\'s wedding dress! it was soooo ammazing. best episode of the season so far!
  • gr8 episode,see review 4 plot summary.

Piper organizes an engagement party for Paige and Henry, but the wedding is put in jeopardy when the couple begins to get cold feet. Phoebe notices a strange man following her, and soon discovers that he is Cupid. Meanwhile, a demon kidnaps Christy in order to lure The Charmed Ones into attacking the Triad and prevent them from taking over the Underworld.

GREAT EPISODE-A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    paige n henry-gr8
    piper n phoebe-pretty
    leo-:( sadly not there
    wyatt n chris-cute

• In Quoting

"it is stated that good witches don't freeze. When the last remaining Triad member shimmers in and begins to discuss Billie with Christy, he freezes Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Billie (who are all good witches)"

the concept is still there the fact that good witches dont freeze meaning each other, right i mean if pipers powers are good and she can freeze demons why cant a demon have evil powers that freeze good witches. it would be the opposite of pipers power , you know?
  • Oh. My. God. Can't you all see???? Billie's going to be the ultimate power because she and Christy will kill Wyatt. It has to be!!!

Oh. My. God. Can't you all see???? Billie's going to be the ultimate power because she and Christy will kill Wyatt. It has to be!!! Wyatt's more powerful than anything, event The Charmed Ones (when he grows up anyways), that's why every demon was afrais of him. It has to be Wyatt getting killed by Billie, Christy and The Triad and stealing his powers. Then the Charmed Ones will be extremely angry!!!! Oh. My. God!!!!
  • Yes! Finally!! Paige got married!! :-D

It finally came true, Paige is married! And plus I fell in love with Henry! So thats even better lol

I loved the episode, because at least now they show us what they are going for you know what i mean

The end of Charmed is something I dont want happening! But I guess we all knew it was coming sometime!
  • Paige and Henry get married!!!!

I love Paige and Henry so so so so Much!! they are so cute together! Glad tehy found each other :D CHristy is evil?? wow thats a twist and Billie is wanted or someting... i dont knwo... i was just so excited about the wedding! i thought is was great and its a first for charmed weddings!
  • WHOA!!!

I am soooo happy Pagie and Henry gott married!!!That is so awsomme!It is about time they showed Chris!!He is so adorable!!!It was so cute when Henry and Whyatt were sneaking some cake.I hope Pagie gets pregnet this season.(giggle,giggle)Any way...I knew Christy was evil!!!!Thats going to really suck when they find out.Because in order to get Leo back they will have to kill Christy,or get her on there side which i don't see her agring to that.Scence Billie is the ultimint(spelled that wrong)does that make her more powerful then the Charmedones?Also i am so happy cupid is going to help Pheobe find love.She really deserves someone after all that shes gone through.This episode is my new favorite!!Great job ladies!
  • In this episode piper plans a enagement party but it turns into a wedding when the have to go up against the triad.Pheobe and billie try to teach christy how to walk in high heels. piper is trying o find a way to get leo back. Yay.

From C h armed12345 bye
  • The sisters find out that the Triad are still alive

The sisters find out that the Triad are still alive

Piper is organising an engagement party for Paige, and it's up to Billie & Pheobe to teach Christy how to walk in high heels & proper table manners.

A strange *cute* man is following Pheobe, who for the first time ever doesn't even pay any attention to him, even Billie found it a little wierd. The strange man turns out to be a Cupid.

And the amazing discovery at the end of this episode, Christy is infact evil and is working with the Triad, and that she is not the ultimate power, Billie is! I just couldn't believe it.

Now it's clear why this whole season has been focusing on Billie & why she has all these powers that the sisters don't & why she is so powerful. Now the question is, will Christy be able to turn Billie into an evil witch?

Who or what is the big bad? Christy, the Triad, or maybe even Billie? Or all 3?

Now I really can't wait to find out more.

The episode ending with Paige & Henry's wedding was so ramantic & cute. I think this could be the first time that demons didn't attack *during* a wedding.
  • Yall haters are crazy ! this is great episode sooo stop complaining silly comment and all ! read more inside !

okey 1st of all about da character

Phoebe/Alyssa : as usual look really gorgeous , i really like when she release her hair... look more feminin , her storyline was great too , u know about she helping da girls and Billie/Christy , i also like da whole Cupid & Phoebe story.. its about damn time ! acting : 10/10

Paige/Rose : was gorgeous like usual also , her dress was awesome (not da wedding dress but da other one when she fight with the Triad , da wedding dress are probably one of worst dress i ever seen) ! and finally she married ! yay for Paige , and i really like da whole storyline between her & Henry too like when she told Henry she may not getting alive when she fight with da Triad and some mooore.. acting 9.9/10

Piper/Holly : OMG da hair was beautiful ! and finally she make it curly ! when was da last time she had that ? Hulkus Pokus rite ? hmm her storyline has nothing special.. just same stuff like when trying to get Leo back , set da dinner for Paige but still coool to see.. acting 9.9/10

Billie/Kaley : she still a bit annoying but now less , thank god ! but what in da hell she is da Ultimate Power ? cant da Brad make one of The Charmed Ones da ultimate power ? and like some of yall said , i thought The Charmed Ones were da powerful witches ever ? not some Bimbo chick ! acting 9.7/10

Christy (i dont know her real name) : this girl definitely can acted and it really done well ! she is much much less annoying then Billie , and she playing her evil character great too... her scene at da underworld also awesome ! i hope da last final battle scene between her and da sister were awesome ! acting 9.8/10 (i need to see her evil character moore !!!!)

Cupid/Victor : good new character they make , hes good looking , cute , sooo hes definitely fit with Phoebe... i like he's storyline with Phoebe , acting 9.6/10

okey da storyline/plot in this episode were good , yerp definitely one of best episode in season 8 or probably top 3 best episode... da wedding at da last scene was soooooooo coool and not a mess at all ! i think i dont mind Billie & Christy storyline now cuz its much less annoying then da 14 previous episode ! da last scene between the girls and da triad are awesome but i wish it could be moooore longer and more magic please but it still great ! not always we seen that... da fight scene and special effect in this episode are great too but im sooooo mad ! when did Brad going to gave Phoebe empathy power back soo she can deflect demon power ? u better do it fast ! only 6 moooore episode too gooo ! :crying real hard: , okey thats it i think rite now.. i hate to type long lol ! sooo see ya at next episode !
  • Triad... Christy... Billie and her powers of projection... goddammit, it seems it all makes sense by now!

What do I think about the last episode... (noone cares, but I go on ^^) is that, it was sure marked by a very obvious goof (flipping pentagram on the Triad robes) but otherwise I enjoyed it.

The character of Christy was well developped and I enjoyed her "adaptation to the real world" . the marriage sure was a bit fast, but I liked it though. Paige was always the most isloated Charmed one, and now she's got a life of her own :)

Cupid... I mean, Coop... what is that really about? I'm not really sure. But, however, it is promising, whatever naysayers say. Hey, Charmed isn't just about being witches, right? If Phoebe finds her Mr Right, I'll enjoy it as much as if she had killed a Mr Wrong. (I read some spoilers, there will be flashbacls in next ep, can't wait :) Yep I know I'm weird)

But why I enjoyed this episode the best is that it gave me some answers... first, where the Hell did the Triad come back from? Answer: they never left, but were smart enough to put frontmen on their places. Christy, why did they hold her captive? Answer: to get to Billie... Who's the Big Bad of this season? Answer... you got that :) Everything that was weird for me before make sense now, I see the connection between Billie looking for her sis, Leo that's gone and the great battle, and that's what I like the most.

Developping Billie and Christy and turning them evil then reminds me one of Charmed most loved characters who became a real symbol of Charmed... guess who?
    Can't wait to see what's next.
  • good episode

okay so now we basically officially know that christie is evil. it is not her fault i mean she grew up in a cave with demons but why else would she contact the triad and talk about getting billy on her side. paiges wedding was great cant wait til the next episode
  • Great episode, Paige got married and we find out who Christy really is and what the ultimate power is

This episode was really good, the storyline was great. The return of the Triad was a great idea, i just wish they would let us know how they got back and if they work for the new Big Bad.

I hope Christy and Billie aren't the ones that the sisters will have to fight, cause that will be a very weak ending for the series.

Don't have that much to say, but great episode!!
  • Very nice.

This was an awesome episode. I wonder what its ratings were. I hope they were good.

One question-how is Christy so stupid about wiping her mouth with napkins and siping glasses? She has to remember something about when she was younger. I understand the sipping but pulling a napkin out from under a bunch of glasses is stupid because obviously they will break but whatever.

What I don't get though is that when the demons come to warn the Charmed ones of the triad why do the demons fight back? Why wouldn't they just say we're not here to hurt you just to warn you? All they were doing is getting yourself killed. It was cool how Christy killed that one demon and then after Billie just yelled SWEET! Christy's powers are SWEET though. I would love to be a first starter.

Also, why are the elders butting in on Phoebe's love life? Wait nevermind they just want her to have the kid right? But anyways why does Phoebe refuse so much to Cupid? Doesn't she want to have a child?

I thought that when Paige was telling Henry she might not come back and he was like then let me come with you-that scence was a good scene. Obviously though everyone knew that she would because there are more episode in the season and if she didn't come back then the power of 3 would be ruined (unless there is yet another Halliwell that they don't know about haha).

Was it the triad that froze time when they came to talk to Christy? Also how is Christy going to turn Billie evil? I can't wait until the next episode on next week. I hope it is just as good as this episode.

I like the Charmed one's plan to defeat the triad. It was a good one. One thing I don't get though is when Paige orbed out and then Piper froze them how when Piper yelled Paige now Paige came out. How could Paige hear Piper? Was she listening like a whitelighter or what? It was cool how they defeated to triad.

It was nice when Paige and Henry got married. They were saying their vows and everything. Good thing nothing interupted them while they were in the middle of their wedding like something did at all of Piper's weddings but then again Henry isn't a whitelighter. Wyatt was a good ring bearer.

This episode rocked. I loved it and I can't wait until next week. I believe the episode is called Generation Hex or something along those lines.

• Paige and Heary were fiting becuse Paige was geting cold feet so Piper made Paige see that it is normal to get cold feet becuse she got colg feet. Pheabe had some promble herself this guy coop was faling her than she found out that it was coop

Paige and Heary were fiting over ever little thing. Paige got cold feet so she was talking to Piper than Piper made her seen that it was ok. Pheabe had prombles herself. This guy Coop was falling her. than she had found out that the Elders send hem becuse they found out that she was having a hard time fing love. Then the sisters found out that the powerfulest demon was alive so they made a plan and they killed two of them becuse there was 3 then Paige and Heary got marred and it was a happy, lovly day
  • Piper organizes an engagement party for Paige and Henry but the turns into a wedding. Phoebe discovers a strange man following her but soon learns he is actually Cupid. More demons want Christy.

Great episode! Coop is hot! I don't know why Phoebe is ignoring him. I wish Billie didn't have to turn against her sister and be with demons. The triad kinda seemed week against the Charmed Ones which is weird because I thought they would do better against them. Paige and Henry sure rushed their wedding. I wouldn't want mine rushed but I wouldn't want it like a year later.
  • Paige finally gets her own life...

Paige finally marries Henry in this episode, and boy am I glad to see it. Poor Paige has dated all these weirdos (ahem, Richard and Kyle) and now she's finally marrying a good guy :D

This means she'll probably be having some issues in the future relating to things such as:children, living in the manor, etc, but the series only has six more episodes, so hopefully we won't have to put up with too much more of it.

Oh my god! Christy's evil. Billie's the ultimate power! I never would have guessed! Note the sarcasm. It was very, very obvious from the start.

Then we have Coop. Well, he's no Cole, that's for sure. But it's also obvious that he's Phoebe's true love. Hello! Remember the episode in the past where Phoebe saw the apple peel with her true love's first initial? It was a "C" and she thought it was for Cole, but apparently it's Coop. Well, she can now LITERALLY be "in love with love"

A nice episode, just because of the Paige and Henry moments.
  • This is a very special episode paige gets mariried and Christy shows us hoow powerful her powers are. Then the sisters use a very smart plan to defeat the triad. Unfortunatly they dont get leo back yet.

This is a very special episode paige gets mariried and Christy shows us hoow powerful her powers are. Then the sisters use a very smart plan to defeat the triad. Unfortunatly they dont get leo back yet.This is a very special episode paige gets mariried and Christy shows us hoow powerful her powers are. Then the sisters use a very smart plan to defeat the triad. Unfortunatly they dont get leo back yet.
  • Dis episode was fun to watch, has we finally start to find out the truth bout wat is goin on with christy and we see paige marrying henry:)sweet!

WOW,i realy liked dis episode becuz we finally start to get 2 da truth bout christy and her abilities and now we kno dat billie is the ultimate power and the key 2 gettin leo back,i cnt wait 2 c how dat story pans out with da sisters,i would love to c a big cat fight between the sisters and billie and christy.Dat should be gud!

Awwwww and paige and henry getting,married and thought so good,dat make such a gud couple and i think wyatt and chris looked so adorable and sweet in dis episode.

Cnt wait 2c da rest!
  • Some poor fool marries Paige, Coop makes an appearance, and the Triad becomes the Third in one episode. Wow, slow down.

Hahaha... maybe instead of making this all into one episode, they should have junked the last 3 episodes and replaced them with a longer, multi-episode version of this. Let me just get this out of the way first thing while people are still maybe taking me seriously. The first scene in the episode is a personal favorite of mine. Marnette Patterson in lingerie is enough to start a fire on its own. So, let me say this for the last time- CHRISTIE IS HOT.

Christie is revealed as evil, working with the Triad, only one episode after her entrance onto the show. Absolutely no surprise there. In fact, it is a little ludicrous that the sisters can't tell she is evil. However, it is consistent with the rest of the series considering how many times the sisters have been possessed or imitated and none of them noticed. Amazingly, the Triad are confronted and destroyed only one episode after they were introduced. The battle against them was rather quick and easy, though at least it was original. On the other hand, the Triad are not the big bad, so why waste any extra time on them? The stop time affect at the end was cool, though seemingly a little far-fetched since 2 of the 3 Triad were just disposed of so easily.

I like the whole Coop arc. I like the character. I like the actor, and Phoebe marrying a Cupid makes complete sense. They have their inevitable not getting along at first, which is the sure sign of a showmance, except in Piper and Leo's case, who might be one of the only couples in TV history who actually got along from their very first scene together.

As for Paige and Henry, their arguments made complete sense considering that is what Henry has to look forward to for the rest of their marriage. Anyone who has read my reviews should know I'm a huge Paige fan, but seriously, that character has no business being married. Since Henry is a normal guy, not an angel, I would expect their marriage to last 8 months, tops. Paige is far too independent-minded and typically self-centered to be married. When Henry got off the phone with Paige and said, "Yes, ma'am." I laughed and joked that he better get used to saying that. You would think in the longest running show centered on female leads that one of them could get by without getting married, which Paige clearly should have been the one, but hey, I don't have a problem with it. Happy for them. Just saying it is surprising.

Anyway, the wedding was well done, even if a little rushed. Reviewers complaining about Patti and Grams not being there must be off their rockers. This is a wedding with a mortal person, including his mortal family. Obviously, you can't have ghosts as part of the ceremony. It is true that Victor or Sam could have been there though. I'll forgive production that.
  • TWISTED SISTER

Twisted sister

An action packed hour full of twists and turns, and one which moves the season arc along nicely. This is more the Charmed we know. Just wish it didn't feel quite so rushed.

So it turns out Christy has been putting on a bit of an act. It was kind of obvious she'd be evil but it's still a good twist. Just think, if she drags Billie down with her they might both get vanquished! Marnette Patterson puts in a fine performance and I really like her kickarse sequence in the cave. She's going to be a good villain.

I'm surprised the Triad (or two thirds of them) were written out quite so soon. Still, it was an imaginative vanquish and I liked that the three sisters had to work together for it - just like the good old days. I also don't have a problem with Billie being the ultimate power; I just think of her as the ultimate evil power. This doesn't make her more powerful than the Charmed Ones. In fact, it's stated several times that the Triad need the Jenkins sisters even to have a chance of taking on the Charmed Ones. I was really disappointed with the wedding. Not because it was done badly but because it was about a year too early. They only met eight episodes ago for heaven's sake! Besides, there's no way they'd get permission to be married by a minister at twenty-four hours' notice. They should have saved the wedding for the finale. Paige deserves better than this.

At least Phoebe has something to do this week. Coop is a whole lot less annoying than the last cupid she met and I have a feeling he'll be sticking around. Oh, and will someone please give that damn kid a haircut. He looks like a frigging girl.

Score: 9.1
  • we get to see that christy is not what she apperears to be and paige gets married!

The seaseon is finally pciking up and getting better every episode. This episode included so many great things I do not know where to start! Firstly the christy storyline has definatley gotten off its feet and I am officialy dieing to see what happens next, but even though she is evil, I couldn't stop myself from laughing when she found the corkscrew! One of the funniest moments of the season! But of course she wasn't the main point to this episode. Paige is officially married to henry after realising she better do it sooner rather than later! It was a great wedding definatley up to the standard of Pipers! One thing I didnt like though (Dont ask me why) was the fact that paige picked up wyatt after she kissed henry. It was supposed to be a moment about her not wyatt! That beig said it was a great epsidoe!!!
  • I love this show, but now I see why everyone is talking bad about it. if you watch this show from the start than you would know that no one is as powerful as the charmed one's. now Billie and her sister are all powerful. how in the hell.

I love this show, but now I see why everyone is talking bad about it. if you watch this show from the start than you would know that no one is as powerful as the charmed one's. now Billie and her sister are all powerful. how in the hell did that happen. Billie and her sister are not that powerful or even have a strong magic line. if you ask me Wyatt should be able to stop Billie and Christy. or better yet Wyatt and Chris should be able to handily the two of them. what they should do is tell Wyatt that if Billie and Christy was out of the way his daddy would come back. than let's see how strong the two of them are.
    it was a good show anyway. the wedding was beautiful. hate to say this but coop might be able to help phoebe. that way she might be able to get all her powers back in time to kill Billie and her sister. looking forward to the last couple of show. want to see where they are going with this. if the charmed one's get beat by them two, than this whole eight years has done nothing for them and there power's.
  • Engaged and Confused

This episode was good, but it could have been better. There is far too much exposure on the parts of Billie and her sister. This show is about the sisters.

Since this is Paige's wedding, where is Penny, Patty, Sam, Victor and Darryl for that matter?

And as for Victor, how did he take it when he found out that Paige was Sam's daughter by Patty? They have never addressed this. It is just like it is a non-issue. There would have
    to be some fireworks to that revelation.

Back to topic, with all the demon fighting/chasing that the Halliwells have done throughout the years, they wouldn't be that stupid to Billie's sister. I would even know that something is off with her.

I got to think that they know more than what they want people to think they know when it comes to Billie's sister.

It could have been developed a little better, but it was still a fine episode.
  • Goodbye Paige Matthews and hello Paige - What's her name?

Paige has finally found her love and how ironic it would be if he or she were to die this season. This episode however was very refreshing in how the episode was layed out. Building up to a fight from the beginning of the episode that was actually IN the episode - whereas usually in Charmed the fight will be saved until the final episode or a few episodes later.
    The Charmed Ones fight the Triad and the bigger focus on graphics and details becomes much more apparent for the last season in this episode.

Overall a really good episode, had a lot of action packed into the 40 minutes.

Watch It!
  • Finally the show is getting on track for the season

The show has been draging with a few good episodes here and there but this finially pulled everything together. This episode has really brought in the Billy and her sister storyline.
    Also i am very surprised that a Charmed wedding went throught the first time without a hitc. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out and if they do decide to make it the last season plaes give us a real ending
  • The girls sure have had rough love lives. Now, Paige has what she always wanted, a love that accepts magic. I was so glad to see her get married. I just Leo was there!

It's about time Paige had a love she could count on and hold on to. It seems like every love she had ended in a tragedy. She deserved to have a happy ending and I was so happy to see her finally get married.
    I think the story about Coop was kind of just thrown in just to give Phoebe a storyline in this episode. I wish she would just find a love she can hold on to. Or maybe she should just come to realize that maybe she’s not meant to have that little girl she saw in the future. After all we’ve all seen how the future can change. It seems like her love life is a lot like Paige's.
    It seems like Piper wasn't able to hold on to her love either. Her and Leo only had a short, happy time together (if you subtract the time with the elders.) I am so ready for Leo to return. It was sad when Piper stood there waiting for Leo, after they had gotten rid of the Triad. I knew it wasn’t going to be that easy. I wish Leo had been able to be at Paige's wedding. It didn’t seem the same without him.
    Ok, I'm tired of Billie and her sister, Christy. This is getting ridiculous. I don't understand how they can find the money to pay them but can't find it to pay Brian (Leo.) Don't they know by now, we don't care about them? We want Leo!! I had read that Billie and Christy were the "big threat." And Christy turning evil in this episode was a big clue. I'm not sure what will happen, but I hope it happens soon.
< 1 2