Charmed

Engaged and Confused

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2006 on The WB

• you know a show is doing good when they bring back 2 main villains, and have a rushed marriage all in the same season

1.1
    There’s a lot I have to say about this episode, aside from the fact that it was one of the most painful hours of TV I’ve watched

First there's the Triad, who were mediocre villains back in season 3 return. I mean I was like WTF, these guys are the new, and so called greatest threat the Charmed ones must face. For crying out load Cole killed them like they were push overs, and the Charmed Ones kicked his ass numerous times. And to make matters worse they come back without even explaining how

Then there’s Christy, wow I thought Kaley Cuoco (Billie) sucked at acting but this girl must be like 3 times worse. And then there’s her little evil sister plot. Can’t say I didn’t that one coming a mile away

Now the one thing that turned this episode from bad into a total train wreck was Paige getting marred, my god that has got to be the most rushed and poorly don marriage in tv history. Henry has only been in a total of 9 episodes, and he’s already marred to Paige. My god what the hell were the writher of this show thinking.

Well long story short, I’ve lost all faith in this show, and I’m quite happy that it will not be returning next year

• Paige's wedding

7.7
    In this episode paige gets married, and i saw that Brian Krausse was listed as a EPISODE cast member for this episode. No lie this might be the one! keep your hopes up! Because we all miss leo i really hope they bring him back and who knows this might just be the one
  • Oh. My. God. Can't you all see???? Billie's going to be the ultimate power because she and Christy will kill Wyatt. It has to be!!!

Oh. My. God. Can't you all see???? Billie's going to be the ultimate power because she and Christy will kill Wyatt. It has to be!!! Wyatt's more powerful than anything, event The Charmed Ones (when he grows up anyways), that's why every demon was afrais of him. It has to be Wyatt getting killed by Billie, Christy and The Triad and stealing his powers. Then the Charmed Ones will be extremely angry!!!! Oh. My. God!!!!
  • OMG they are killing it, they are just killing it, after 8 years of good enterteining tv, they just had to go ahead and ruin it, 8 years of work down the drain.

1.7
    i've always been a firm charmed fan, i can basically recite anything that happened in every episode in all the seasons, so when i say this episode was just disastrous, then believe me , it is.

Okay lets just face the facts for a moment, here, one thing we have always known about the charmed ones is that they as witches have always been doomed to bad relationships with men, i mean it took pipper ages to get married to leo, even though we knew they were a perfect couple, phoebe has had a roller coster of a love life and gramps was divorced so many times, so will someone tell me just how the hell, paige got engaged in one episode and married in the other, that just kills the plot.

Secondly a message that has always been persistent all the way thru the season was the fact that the charmed ones powers come from their emotions and these develop as they get more experienced, so you can just imagine how dissapointed i was to find out that billie , a week old witch had more powers than the charmed ones, and its also dissapointing that the sisters powers havent grown over the past few seasons, so telling us that billie who has no mentioned magical history is more powerful than the power of 3 is just stabbing us loyal funs in the bak, and My God it hurts. (and also thinking that billie is more powerful than wyatt, i mean wyatt, just makes it worse).

charmed has always been a great programme but its episodes that these that explain why there are fewer people watching it, i hope the fianle will be much better than this, and that the plot line would differ, coz the thot that billie a new character is going to be the shows final attention is just ridiculous.
  • Fans are the ones confused.

3.1
    I think that they meant by the title that the cast are the ones confused, but I honestly think it was the fans that were confused. I know I was. It made no sense. One minute Christy's totally innocent and with the Charmed Ones and then she goes downstairs, calls the triad, and tells them that someone is trying to impersonate them. She's on their side! Evil's side! I mean she was raised by demons, but come on. It makes no sense. And then with Henry and Paige. Their all arguing and mad at each other and then Paige thinks she's gonna die going up against the Triad so she goes to Henry and apoligizes! Then they get married! Very Screwed up!
  • Christy is revealed to the audience that she is working for/with evil. Piper tries to throw an engagement party for Paige who is showing very little feelings towards getting married. Cupid comes to help Pheobe.

4.2
    Yeah....not really feeling this episode. How in the world do they just get Paige engaged and then married in a matter of 4-5 episodes??? At least Cole was HOT and you could actually see that he was OBSESSED with Pheobe. With Henry, it was good to even put him on the screen!!!
    Besides, what is going on with Paige?? Why in the world would she want to get married?? Henry is a liability as a human. She isn't ready for marriage because if she were, she wouldn't thing Piper was obsessed with finding a way to get Leo back. She also would want to try to push Piper towards Greg the firefighter from the last episode. Yeah..this storyline SUCKED!!! I am not impressed.
    I have a feeling the writers are trying to marry off the sisters and tie up loose ends any way they can. An example would be how Cupid said that Pheobe's calculations were wrong when regarding her pregnancy. And, WOW, is this guy not HOT!!! Kinda wish he could help her out...LOL.
    Don't know what the writers are doing. Thanking them for finally finding Christy to shut Billie up. Sad that the Triad are back but interested in their real role. Hope the next episode is better!!!!
  • A lot happens, that’s nice. The evil is revealed, but the rest is more than questionable!

4.2
    Ok I’ll start with the good parts:
    1. The evil is revealed.
    2. The charmed ones take one a big fight again.
    3. Paige finally gets married.
    4. There was some fun with this magical guy sent to help Phoebe.

Now the bad things:
    1. Where is the rest of the family for the wedding? Where are the grandmother and all those magical persons called for such events?
    2. How come that there are still more powerful demons than the source was? There were a few I understood, but now it’s getting ridicules.
    3. Suddenly the elders are interested in Phoebe? How come? No answer!
    4. How can Billie be the even more powerful than the charmed ones? No answer! But that doesn’t make sense. The charmed ones are a grown power. Billie’s is much younger. Then the theories about that there is as much evil force than good forces? Remember the Avatars? Did they forget everything?
    5. Why remember everyone at Leo? So the fans get hold up in their memories and the new stuff can’t be acknowledged as good.

Now to the basic theories: I understand that the writers try to make up a new powerful force so the charmed ones could go in rent to the end of this series, but like that? It’s cheap (remember Buffy?) and it’s against the complete logic of the entire series!
    After that one I don’t have much hope for the episodes till the last one or two. Till then I think we’ll rush from disappointment to disappointment. Maybe the finale will make some sense again and settle all those differences.
  • Very, Very Silly Episode Indeed....

This episode underminded the whole season itself. We just met the Big Bad for the season and then you go out an vanquish them? They have planning for something for 15 years, you'd think they would be stronger than the Charmed Ones. This was not a great episode to watch, though I wish they would have showed this episode in April and did like a countdown to the finale. Then we could have seen Paige and Henry have a real wedding. Rushed and Confused is what this episode left me and it's kind of making me happy that Charmed is ending May 21, we won't see this show go downhill anymore than it has already gone.
  • Too fast.

OK, they certainly took their sweet time trying to FIND Christy and yet they took all of 2 episodes to make her (unsurprisingly) evil.

They\'ve been trying to find a permanent Beau for Phoebe and they\'ve been unsuccessful for the last 3 seasons. But Paige can meet a guy, fall in love, tell him she\'s a witch, AND get married all in the same season? OK....

Also, why did she get married (in that hideous dress, in my opinion) without her mother or father there??? I mean, I realize that she hasn’t been on the best terms with her father, and her mothers dead, but come on! She\'s getting married for petes sake, that\'s a big thing! She had none of her family there, at least that we know of. I know there are budget cuts, but come on Producers, lets get our stuff together!

So disappointing.
  • i have to agree with some of the comments being made....

6.1
    This has being the worst season ever, and thank the gods it is the last season, because these episodes have been nothing but escape goals like they are not even trying any more to write good shows, and for the love of all that is good get rid of the bille and her sister story line it's getting old and boring. And can you believe they took Leo away but yet, paige get her man and phobe will soon be getting her's but piper had to lose her's to save the world. How dumb is that.
  • Not a great example of the show, but it was still great to watch. If not for Paige's wedding, I wouldn't have given it an above average rating.

This whole storyline with Christy is getting a little dull. Nothing really great is happening with it. I mean whoever didn't see her being evil before this episode has no sense at all. I mean they have to bring back an old enemy just to keep the story line going! Why can't they just mix it up with a brand new villan? But it ended great with Paige getting married to Henry. I am glad they finally settled her down. I want so much for the show to be good and go into the 9th season, but from the way things are going I don't see that happening.
  • Christy evil...I saw that coming a mile away. Paige and Henry got married the first time....ok I guess. Piper still at a loss without Leo...

I only half watched this episode, because frankly it is sad and depressing to know this is the end and it is not being done very well.
    Atleast they admitted that the Triad was already vaquished before, however that would be a way to bring Cole back, since he seems to be the one meant for Pheobe. Although cupid is realy cute, maybe he could become real.
    Anyway, Christy evil big suprise. I hope that Billie and Christy do each other in.
    The one thing missing from the wedding that actual happened the first time around was Gram.
    I do believe that the charmed ones will defeat this final evil of all evil and I am still holding out for Prue coming back in the end.
    I hope Leo, is de-thalled.
    With all these people who could help, the Charmed ones can't loose.
    Holding out hope...
  • started out good but lost my interest farther into the show... didnt seem as interesting as previous episodes.

it seems the storylines are going farther away from the sisters and more along the lines of Billie and her sister. And what about leo?? And wyatt and chris??? What happened to them being involved in the story?? It appears to me that the writers are trying to pull us away from the sisters and testing the waters for a possible spin-off in the future.
  • A Decent Episode.

Engaged and Confused is not my favorite episode ever but it is a really good episode for this horrible season, In this episode a lot of things happen like The Charmed Ones destroy the Triad, and Paige's wedding.This is a very special episode in my opinion because this season was extremelly boring with this Billie story, and this episode focused more on the three sisters.One thing that I didn't like was this Triad back, I mean the story editors of Charmed could not even make a new villian, this season they already bring back the Source that was a great idea, but unfortunately the episode really disappointed.The writer of this episode Jeanine Renshaw make a good entertaing hour of Charmed, but in the battle with The Triad should had more action, but at least this episode was good, for this idiot season.
  • Confused, I am :)

7.7
    I still need to get used to the whole Billy-Christy idea, it wasn't a bad episode but it wasn't my favourite though...

When will Phoebe get her daughter? The audience is longing to that! :)

Charmed is a good serie, but maybe it's good they've put an end to it, to end in beauty!
  • Paige gets married as the Charmed Ones discover the Evil Triad is still alive. We also learn Billie is the key, not Christy.

This episode was pivotal simply because we saw Paige get married. In a way I feel her character was slighted here because there was no real preparation for her wedding. We didn\'t even have her father Sam walking her down the isle. The attention paid to Christy and Billie is annoying, I like the characters but they\'re getting too much screentime... the show is about the Halliwells.
  • In this episode Paige is getting married and we find out, on which side Christy really is. Phoebe meets a strange man.

Seeing Paige finally getting married was nice. And I was really surprised by the fact that Christy is evil. I didn\'t expect that at all. Watching the last few episodes I was wondering when Phoebe is going to have her first baby. Now it looks like it will happen sooner or later. Iam really looking forward to what will happen next.
  • Goodbye Paige Matthews and hello Paige - What's her name?

Paige has finally found her love and how ironic it would be if he or she were to die this season. This episode however was very refreshing in how the episode was layed out. Building up to a fight from the beginning of the episode that was actually IN the episode - whereas usually in Charmed the fight will be saved until the final episode or a few episodes later.
    The Charmed Ones fight the Triad and the bigger focus on graphics and details becomes much more apparent for the last season in this episode.

Overall a really good episode, had a lot of action packed into the 40 minutes.

Watch It!
  • Finally the show is getting on track for the season

The show has been draging with a few good episodes here and there but this finially pulled everything together. This episode has really brought in the Billy and her sister storyline.
    Also i am very surprised that a Charmed wedding went throught the first time without a hitc. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out and if they do decide to make it the last season plaes give us a real ending
  • The girls sure have had rough love lives. Now, Paige has what she always wanted, a love that accepts magic. I was so glad to see her get married. I just Leo was there!

It's about time Paige had a love she could count on and hold on to. It seems like every love she had ended in a tragedy. She deserved to have a happy ending and I was so happy to see her finally get married.
    I think the story about Coop was kind of just thrown in just to give Phoebe a storyline in this episode. I wish she would just find a love she can hold on to. Or maybe she should just come to realize that maybe she’s not meant to have that little girl she saw in the future. After all we’ve all seen how the future can change. It seems like her love life is a lot like Paige's.
    It seems like Piper wasn't able to hold on to her love either. Her and Leo only had a short, happy time together (if you subtract the time with the elders.) I am so ready for Leo to return. It was sad when Piper stood there waiting for Leo, after they had gotten rid of the Triad. I knew it wasn’t going to be that easy. I wish Leo had been able to be at Paige's wedding. It didn’t seem the same without him.
    Ok, I'm tired of Billie and her sister, Christy. This is getting ridiculous. I don't understand how they can find the money to pay them but can't find it to pay Brian (Leo.) Don't they know by now, we don't care about them? We want Leo!! I had read that Billie and Christy were the "big threat." And Christy turning evil in this episode was a big clue. I'm not sure what will happen, but I hope it happens soon.
  • we get to see that christy is not what she apperears to be and paige gets married!

The seaseon is finally pciking up and getting better every episode. This episode included so many great things I do not know where to start! Firstly the christy storyline has definatley gotten off its feet and I am officialy dieing to see what happens next, but even though she is evil, I couldn't stop myself from laughing when she found the corkscrew! One of the funniest moments of the season! But of course she wasn't the main point to this episode. Paige is officially married to henry after realising she better do it sooner rather than later! It was a great wedding definatley up to the standard of Pipers! One thing I didnt like though (Dont ask me why) was the fact that paige picked up wyatt after she kissed henry. It was supposed to be a moment about her not wyatt! That beig said it was a great epsidoe!!!
  • Dis episode was fun to watch, has we finally start to find out the truth bout wat is goin on with christy and we see paige marrying henry:)sweet!

WOW,i realy liked dis episode becuz we finally start to get 2 da truth bout christy and her abilities and now we kno dat billie is the ultimate power and the key 2 gettin leo back,i cnt wait 2 c how dat story pans out with da sisters,i would love to c a big cat fight between the sisters and billie and christy.Dat should be gud!

Awwwww and paige and henry getting,married and thought so good,dat make such a gud couple and i think wyatt and chris looked so adorable and sweet in dis episode.

Cnt wait 2c da rest!
  • Paige finally gets her own life...

Paige finally marries Henry in this episode, and boy am I glad to see it. Poor Paige has dated all these weirdos (ahem, Richard and Kyle) and now she's finally marrying a good guy :D

This means she'll probably be having some issues in the future relating to things such as:children, living in the manor, etc, but the series only has six more episodes, so hopefully we won't have to put up with too much more of it.

Oh my god! Christy's evil. Billie's the ultimate power! I never would have guessed! Note the sarcasm. It was very, very obvious from the start.

Then we have Coop. Well, he's no Cole, that's for sure. But it's also obvious that he's Phoebe's true love. Hello! Remember the episode in the past where Phoebe saw the apple peel with her true love's first initial? It was a "C" and she thought it was for Cole, but apparently it's Coop. Well, she can now LITERALLY be "in love with love"

A nice episode, just because of the Paige and Henry moments.
  • Paige and Heary were fiting becuse Paige was geting cold feet so Piper made Paige see that it is normal to get cold feet becuse she got colg feet. Pheabe had some promble herself this guy coop was faling her than she found out that it was coop

Paige and Heary were fiting over ever little thing. Paige got cold feet so she was talking to Piper than Piper made her seen that it was ok. Pheabe had prombles herself. This guy Coop was falling her. than she had found out that the Elders send hem becuse they found out that she was having a hard time fing love. Then the sisters found out that the powerfulest demon was alive so they made a plan and they killed two of them becuse there was 3 then Paige and Heary got marred and it was a happy, lovly day
  • Very nice.

This was an awesome episode. I wonder what its ratings were. I hope they were good.

One question-how is Christy so stupid about wiping her mouth with napkins and siping glasses? She has to remember something about when she was younger. I understand the sipping but pulling a napkin out from under a bunch of glasses is stupid because obviously they will break but whatever.

What I don't get though is that when the demons come to warn the Charmed ones of the triad why do the demons fight back? Why wouldn't they just say we're not here to hurt you just to warn you? All they were doing is getting yourself killed. It was cool how Christy killed that one demon and then after Billie just yelled SWEET! Christy's powers are SWEET though. I would love to be a first starter.

Also, why are the elders butting in on Phoebe's love life? Wait nevermind they just want her to have the kid right? But anyways why does Phoebe refuse so much to Cupid? Doesn't she want to have a child?

I thought that when Paige was telling Henry she might not come back and he was like then let me come with you-that scence was a good scene. Obviously though everyone knew that she would because there are more episode in the season and if she didn't come back then the power of 3 would be ruined (unless there is yet another Halliwell that they don't know about haha).

Was it the triad that froze time when they came to talk to Christy? Also how is Christy going to turn Billie evil? I can't wait until the next episode on next week. I hope it is just as good as this episode.

I like the Charmed one's plan to defeat the triad. It was a good one. One thing I don't get though is when Paige orbed out and then Piper froze them how when Piper yelled Paige now Paige came out. How could Paige hear Piper? Was she listening like a whitelighter or what? It was cool how they defeated to triad.

It was nice when Paige and Henry got married. They were saying their vows and everything. Good thing nothing interupted them while they were in the middle of their wedding like something did at all of Piper's weddings but then again Henry isn't a whitelighter. Wyatt was a good ring bearer.

This episode rocked. I loved it and I can't wait until next week. I believe the episode is called Generation Hex or something along those lines.

• Triad... Christy... Billie and her powers of projection... goddammit, it seems it all makes sense by now!

What do I think about the last episode... (noone cares, but I go on ^^) is that, it was sure marked by a very obvious goof (flipping pentagram on the Triad robes) but otherwise I enjoyed it.

The character of Christy was well developped and I enjoyed her "adaptation to the real world" . the marriage sure was a bit fast, but I liked it though. Paige was always the most isloated Charmed one, and now she's got a life of her own :)

Cupid... I mean, Coop... what is that really about? I'm not really sure. But, however, it is promising, whatever naysayers say. Hey, Charmed isn't just about being witches, right? If Phoebe finds her Mr Right, I'll enjoy it as much as if she had killed a Mr Wrong. (I read some spoilers, there will be flashbacls in next ep, can't wait :) Yep I know I'm weird)

But why I enjoyed this episode the best is that it gave me some answers... first, where the Hell did the Triad come back from? Answer: they never left, but were smart enough to put frontmen on their places. Christy, why did they hold her captive? Answer: to get to Billie... Who's the Big Bad of this season? Answer... you got that :) Everything that was weird for me before make sense now, I see the connection between Billie looking for her sis, Leo that's gone and the great battle, and that's what I like the most.

Developping Billie and Christy and turning them evil then reminds me one of Charmed most loved characters who became a real symbol of Charmed... guess who?
    Can't wait to see what's next.
  • good episode

okay so now we basically officially know that christie is evil. it is not her fault i mean she grew up in a cave with demons but why else would she contact the triad and talk about getting billy on her side. paiges wedding was great cant wait til the next episode
  • Yall haters are crazy ! this is great episode sooo stop complaining silly comment and all ! read more inside !

okey 1st of all about da character

Phoebe/Alyssa : as usual look really gorgeous , i really like when she release her hair... look more feminin , her storyline was great too , u know about she helping da girls and Billie/Christy , i also like da whole Cupid & Phoebe story.. its about damn time ! acting : 10/10

Paige/Rose : was gorgeous like usual also , her dress was awesome (not da wedding dress but da other one when she fight with the Triad , da wedding dress are probably one of worst dress i ever seen) ! and finally she married ! yay for Paige , and i really like da whole storyline between her & Henry too like when she told Henry she may not getting alive when she fight with da Triad and some mooore.. acting 9.9/10

Piper/Holly : OMG da hair was beautiful ! and finally she make it curly ! when was da last time she had that ? Hulkus Pokus rite ? hmm her storyline has nothing special.. just same stuff like when trying to get Leo back , set da dinner for Paige but still coool to see.. acting 9.9/10

Billie/Kaley : she still a bit annoying but now less , thank god ! but what in da hell she is da Ultimate Power ? cant da Brad make one of The Charmed Ones da ultimate power ? and like some of yall said , i thought The Charmed Ones were da powerful witches ever ? not some Bimbo chick ! acting 9.7/10

Christy (i dont know her real name) : this girl definitely can acted and it really done well ! she is much much less annoying then Billie , and she playing her evil character great too... her scene at da underworld also awesome ! i hope da last final battle scene between her and da sister were awesome ! acting 9.8/10 (i need to see her evil character moore !!!!)

Cupid/Victor : good new character they make , hes good looking , cute , sooo hes definitely fit with Phoebe... i like he's storyline with Phoebe , acting 9.6/10

okey da storyline/plot in this episode were good , yerp definitely one of best episode in season 8 or probably top 3 best episode... da wedding at da last scene was soooooooo coool and not a mess at all ! i think i dont mind Billie & Christy storyline now cuz its much less annoying then da 14 previous episode ! da last scene between the girls and da triad are awesome but i wish it could be moooore longer and more magic please but it still great ! not always we seen that... da fight scene and special effect in this episode are great too but im sooooo mad ! when did Brad going to gave Phoebe empathy power back soo she can deflect demon power ? u better do it fast ! only 6 moooore episode too gooo ! :crying real hard: , okey thats it i think rite now.. i hate to type long lol ! sooo see ya at next episode !
  • One Of The Best Episodes From Season Eight.

Engaged and Confused is one of the best episodes from charmed season eight. We find out that Christy is evil and that she's trying to turn Billie evil and that she is also working with the triad. This episode is really good and you wonder how much powers Christy really had. My favourite part of the entire episode is when The charmed ones are fighting the triad and it's interesting to see them not using potions to vanquish their enemies. The end scene were Paige and Henry got married was also really good. Overall: This is a really good episode.
  • Charmed Wedding!

I loved this episode soooo much! Christy learns manners (finally) and Paige and Henry turn their engagement into a wedding!!!!!!! In this episode the character of Coop is introduced... wonder what\'ll happen between him and phoebe... anyways, i loved thsi episode, and now all of the charmed ones have been married, prue (in a dark manner in season 3) Piper (to leo) and Phoebe (to cole in season 4 and dex in season 8) and now PAIGE AND HENRY!!! omg they make such a cute couple. this episode was perfect! and i loved paige\'s wedding dress! it was soooo ammazing. best episode of the season so far!
< 1 2