Charmed

Engaged and Confused

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2006 on The WB

• TWISTED SISTER

Twisted sister

An action packed hour full of twists and turns, and one which moves the season arc along nicely. This is more the Charmed we know. Just wish it didn't feel quite so rushed.

So it turns out Christy has been putting on a bit of an act. It was kind of obvious she'd be evil but it's still a good twist. Just think, if she drags Billie down with her they might both get vanquished! Marnette Patterson puts in a fine performance and I really like her kickarse sequence in the cave. She's going to be a good villain.

I'm surprised the Triad (or two thirds of them) were written out quite so soon. Still, it was an imaginative vanquish and I liked that the three sisters had to work together for it - just like the good old days. I also don't have a problem with Billie being the ultimate power; I just think of her as the ultimate evil power. This doesn't make her more powerful than the Charmed Ones. In fact, it's stated several times that the Triad need the Jenkins sisters even to have a chance of taking on the Charmed Ones. I was really disappointed with the wedding. Not because it was done badly but because it was about a year too early. They only met eight episodes ago for heaven's sake! Besides, there's no way they'd get permission to be married by a minister at twenty-four hours' notice. They should have saved the wedding for the finale. Paige deserves better than this.

At least Phoebe has something to do this week. Coop is a whole lot less annoying than the last cupid she met and I have a feeling he'll be sticking around. Oh, and will someone please give that damn kid a haircut. He looks like a frigging girl.

Score: 9.1
  • Despite what is said in other reviews, this was a great hour, filled with humour, excitement, some great new plot twist and character development and an interesting vanquish. One of the best this season.

First off, I would like to discuss Paige and Henry. They have throughout the season had chemistry like no other Charmed couple, and whenever they’re in a scene together, they blossom. This episode featured more and better Henry/Paige time than ever, and the two actors, as well as the two characters, were amazingly perfect. Their little argument in the street was adorable and I sat in my chair and giggled to myself. Their wedding was even better, and Rose looked absolutely stunning. The wedding didn’t even seem rushed. It felt right. And I also liked that Paige got to be the sister, whose wedding didn’t end or begin with a disaster. She is the only of the Halliwell sisters, whose wedding went smoothly. I take off my hat for Paige and Henry, the best thing about Season 8.

After that, I would like to discuss the matter of Christy. As it turns out, Marnette Patterson is not only a good actress (to my big surprise), but Christy is also looking to be a great character. It’s nice to see some character with depth, and the fact that she’s evil is something I really like. It’s opening up some great new storylines, and the direction of the Season as well as the Billie story is getting better and better. I don’t, however, like the idea that Billie is “The Ultimate Power”. No one besides the Charmed ones, or their babies, are allowed to have that title. Speaking of Billie, her character is slowly getting better and more interesting now that she’s more level-headed and calm. My guess is that Christy will turn Billie evil, and the two Jenkins sisters will be the Big Bad. I don’t know if Kaley is enough of a good actress to pull it off. Only time will tell, but I’m certainly looking forward to seeing it.

The demons of the episode were standard Charmed: Boring, predictable and portrayed by bad actors. The Triad was dull, but at least their vanquish was original and thought through. Not the usual, run in and hope for the best.

And now for Cupid. I really liked the actor, and he actually had some chemistry with Alyssa, but I can’t help like feeling I’m watching re-runs. I’m not speaking of a useless hunk coming and flirting with phoebe, and then leaving for no apparent reason. No, I’m talking about the charming guy coming in, flirting with Phoebe and telling her not to give up on love, and then leaving. First we had the other cupid in Season 2, and then Drake. It’s like they’re redoing storylines, just to keep us interested, but I’m getting tired of it. I’m hoping for something more original with this guy.

All in all, this was a great episode. It was exciting, funny and it featured some major character and story development. I’m really looking forward to seeing the development of the Billie/Christy story line. Good work, writers. And Good work Rose.
  • Where is Leo? Where is Wyatt and Chris? Where is anybody and any storyline that really matters? I hate Christy and Billie. Worst characters ever...

7.1
    Okay, it seems like the storyline for the show is getting washed out with boring crap like Phoebe and the Cupid dude. "My little girl in my premonition. I want a little girl. Blah blah blah. I am doing stupid stuff that is turning off the viewers to this show such as the seperate apartment, but me always hanging out at the Manor" Phoebe, damn it, move back into the house, find a damn husband (or resurruct Cole because that was your best relationship in my opinion), and stop moping about. Paige, I have no problems with you, just getting married so quickly was crazy. Piper, we need more Piper in the show, especially with Wyatt and Chris. Those two boys barely get any face time with the show anymore especially after the end of season 6 which was all Wyatt based.

Now on to the newbie witches. Both are so hot, but both are so annoying. Billie, you found your damn sister, so getting rid of the annoyng personality you had before that was based on "oh my god, i need to find christy. where is christy? christy, i need you, blah blah blah." Christy, stop adapting traits from your sister. If you are evil or have a secret, then be smart about it like Cole (as the Source or Belthazar), Gideon, or Leo (the Avatar). Stop being a pest.

Finally, how in the heck is Billie and Christy so powerful that they can crush the Charmed Ones? They are the strongest witches in the world? What the heck happened to the doublely charmed witch-whitelighter Wyatt. Please don't tell me these girls could beat Wyatt. For god's sake, Wyatt as a baby in Season 5 and 6 had a super barrier and demon vanquishing powers. A well noted exmaple of this is in the season 6 finale when he is orbng around in the Underworld and he vanquishes the two demons with a simple blink of his eyes. Now add two years of growth on to that, and he should be as powerful as his mother at least. Just look at the episode when the Source was resurrected. I am sure the Charmed ones wouldn't be able to do that (if they were under s strong spell and use to resurrect their enemy, blah blah blah). One other thing, why the heck doesn't Wyatt put up is barrier anymore. Sure, Gideon pierced it, but i am sure Wyatt was able to recover the ability. In this episode tonight, Wyatt should have immediately brought up his barrier around Christy because he is incredible smart. Once again, refering back to Season 6, for half the season he didn't trust his own future brother even though Chris showed no threats to Wyatt. It just doesn't make sense. And what about Chris? Why is he still a puggy baby? He should be almost 2 years old and not a baby, plus they haven't showed any signs of him beginning to come into his powers which he should have a while ago as stated by Leo.

Anyway, 1) we want Leo back really soon, 2) make Wyatt beat Christy up because there is no way she is stronger than him, 3) please Phoebe, actually do something productive like using you empath powers to find Christy out (it will probably redeem you just a bit), and 4) have the show focus strongly on the main storyline and get rid of the 50 billion mini-storylines that are screwing up the main point of the show.
  • For 8 years, the Charmed Ones have been the most powerful witches there are, something the whole series is based on. This episode, that changes and now a retard (Billie) is the most powerful witch ever! I'm sure that's exactly what every fan wants!

This episode was disgusting. I really don't see how the Charmed Ones can just randomly be put below Billie and Christy in terms of power. Is this show trying to make us hate it so much we'll all be glad it won't be coming back? Seriously, how are we supposed to even think for one second that Christy is some key (Buffy anyone?) and Billie is the "ultimate power"? The whole line of Halliwell witches has led to the Charmed Ones, as we've been told for years. Now some reject sisters, one of which was tacky leather queen during the first few episodes this season, and one who was just introduced LAST WEEK, are all of a sudden more powerful than the Charmed Ones? No, that's just ridiculous, it ruined the whole episode, along with any dignity the show had left.

The only good part about this episode was how the sisters worked together to vanquish (2/3's of) the Triad, just like the good old days. And it was actually intense for once! The sisters were actually going against demons that they weren't sure they would beat! Nice job there, that's something we haven't seen in awhile.

But of course there has to be a trash side-plot with Phoebe since she's useless. Cupid did absolutely nothing except for be annoying throughout the episode. His absence could have paid the bill for an old character (Penny or Patty maybe?) to come back for an episode. And I like how Sam wasn't even at Paige's wedding - nice father she has! I mean, who cares about their daughter's wedding? Not Sam! And I really think Victor could have made an appearance too. No he's not related to her, but still, it would have been nice. Too nice for this show I guess.

I still can't believe this show is trying to say that BILLIE is the ultimate power. I'm going to go bang my head against a wall for an hour now so I don't have to think about that anymore.
  • Stoopid Coop-id Seeks Phoebe's Loins

7.8
    Paige has evolved a lot since she first appeared on Charmed five years ago. When I first discovered that she would be getting married, I wasn't that happy. For one, I had never seen Paige as the marrying type and to hear that she was getting hitched before her man-obsessed sister seemed bizarre. Thankfully, Paige's choice of husband could not be better and their wedding in this episode was a classic Charmed moment.

Engaged and Confused sees Paige getting cold feet about her upcoming wedding to Henry. Meanwhile, the sisters discover that The Triad are back and believe this might be the final fight they were told about. They go into battle with the three demons but we soon discover that the Big Bad is somebody a little closer to home...

We discover this episode that the Big Bad isn't The Triad but in fact Christy, who's obviously been "turned" during her 15 years of captivity. We also learn that Billie is the Ultimate Power and Christy is the key to that power. I really dislike that Billie is this specific thing as it completely screws up the show. Couldn't the Ultimate Power be one of the sisters or something? I hate how that the final ever Charmed story arc will be centered on a blonde trainee witch who's only appeared in one season. It just really annoys me. They've made her more powerful than ALL of the Halliwell sisters, Wyatt and basically the entire Halliwell line put together. Way to ruin the message of the show Kern!

Christy is an intriguing character and I'm glad that they've hired an actress who's actually able to put across being all evil. I found it sorta weird though that she could remember all her 80's crushes last episode but can't remember how to use a knife and fork in this one. Hopefully she's just messing with their minds. If she is though, it doesn't bode well for convincing the audience that the sisters actually have brain cells...

I was slightly annoyed that The Triad were disbanded so quickly. It almost seems pointless to bring back a demon from the past and vanquish most of them after just two episodes. Maybe it was a last-minute story change? Who knows? At least we won't have to see their ridiculous robes anymore. Seriously, what was the costume designer thinking?

Paige and Henry's wedding was, as expected, awesome to watch. Both Rose McGowan and Ivan Sergei gave excellent performances and despite the ultimate TV cliché of soon-to-be-married couples ALWAYS getting cold feet, their storyline this episode really worked.

In a truly moronic subplot, Phoebe discovered that The Elders have sent Cupid to her so she could have a successful relationship with somebody. Whatever. The Elders ignore Piper's grieving and the coming battle because they believe Phoebe's loins are more important. Complete garbage.

Like every Charmed episode this season, there were problems but the majority of it was pretty good. I hate that Billie is now the biggest part of the magical mythology on this show but I am excited to see what Christy's gonna do next.

One more thing, the Charmed writers can't do drama, comedy or tension anymore but there's one thing they always do right: weddings.

Rating: B+
  • The wedding of Paige and Henry and Christy's dark side is revealed.

7.2
    Anyone else find the wedding kinda random? i mean Henry's not even been in Charmed long. I think he should have appeared earlier in the season tbh. Or maybe been an old flame of Paige's/been in an earlier season. The rushed marrige just doesn't seem like something Charmed would do.
  • Unfreakin Believable.

there is not much to say about this one that hasn't been said by the majority of the review's here. I personally gave it a 2 because we got to see both boys this time.
    WOW Christy is evil surprize surpize... NOT!!
    I am glad this will be the last series for this show I am getting a little tired of getting my hopes up only to be dashed on a weekly basis. I am still hoping that Charmed will end on a Charmed Note. But alas we will have to see if there is some amazing twist to this that will make Charmed once again Charmed
    "side note"
    Couldn't they make budget cuts on Christy and Billie and bring Leo back.
  • Paige gets cold feet about her upcoming wedding, Phoebe is stalked by the most irritating character since the introduction of Billie, and the Big Bad reveals itself, being.. not The Triad.

5.1
    Despite the fact that it is hardly Charmed as in its heydays, the main plotline definitely works. The big bad of each season has always been interesting, and the Triad/Christy story is quite intriguing, though somewhat corny. Charmed tends to make up new ultimate evil/power/good constantly without likening them to previous evils/powers/goods (do I need to mention Billie being the ultimate power, totally contradicting Melinda Warren's initial prediction about the Charmed Ones being something like that). In this case the Triad - who in deed are powerful, but initially were no more powerful than Cole could take them out. The Source, at least, could only be vanquished by the Charmed Ones using the power of the entire family line combined. But, who cares, really. The Triad are working it in this episode, and there was genuine suspense when the sisters orbed into Magic School to battle them. That was definitely the highlight of this episode, although it was somewhat disappointing that Piper, as always, was able to kill one by repeatedly using her exploding power on him. Coop has got be the most infuriating new asset that Charmed has seen for a long time. Or rather since Billie emerged in her black wig. This is classic Charmed focusing on Phoebe's love life, Phoebe who has not had a boyfriend for a little while, and therefore desperately needs the Elders to actually care enough to assign a Cupid solely to restore her faith in love. I personally would have preferred the series ending by Phoebe enjoying her life as a single, for this plotline's sole function is telling teenage girls out there that they are nothing without a succesful relationship. Quoting Phoebe: 'Cole was my longest relationship, how pathetic is that?' That is just downright despicable. Coop himself is very, very annoying, probably because of his tedious attempts to lead Phoebe to her path.. eh, once again. Yawn.

Paige's wedding was rather beautiful, though also rather rushed. Rose McGowan's performance was brilliant, but I simply didn't care enough for Henry yet to feel exhilirated. The Christy plotline is the most interesting, and luckily also the main one. Patterson does a very good job, though she is a little too pretty and her hair a little too perfect for someone with her background. Billie is as always just plain annoying and too blonde for words. She is way too attached to this sister that she hasn't seen for fifteen years - she ought to be totally alienated, and yet Billie acts as protective and caring as Piper probably would if they discovered Prue being held captive by demons, as though only a relatively short time had elapsed, yet Billie has spent 75% of her life without Christy.

All in all, a well written episode with some interesting plot development. Keep it up, Charmed.
  • Engaged and Confused

Engaged and Confused was another perfectly charming episode of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching this entertaining episode because there was a lot of character and plot development as Paige and Henry grew closer and Billie continued fighting to save her sister. There was lots of magic, action, and intrigue. I liked how every thing played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Perfect !

Piper organizes an engagement party for Paige and Henry, but the wedding is put in jeopardy when the couple begin to get cold feet. Phoebe notices a strange man following her, and soon discovers that he is Cupid. Meanwhile, a demon kidnaps Christy in order to lure The Charmed Ones into attacking the Triad and prevent them from taking over the Underworld.
  • In Quoting

"it is stated that good witches don't freeze. When the last remaining Triad member shimmers in and begins to discuss Billie with Christy, he freezes Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Billie (who are all good witches)"

the concept is still there the fact that good witches dont freeze meaning each other, right i mean if pipers powers are good and she can freeze demons why cant a demon have evil powers that freeze good witches. it would be the opposite of pipers power , you know?
  • Yes! Finally!! Paige got married!! :-D

It finally came true, Paige is married! And plus I fell in love with Henry! So thats even better lol

I loved the episode, because at least now they show us what they are going for you know what i mean

The end of Charmed is something I dont want happening! But I guess we all knew it was coming sometime!
  • Paige and Henry get married!!!!

I love Paige and Henry so so so so Much!! they are so cute together! Glad tehy found each other :D CHristy is evil?? wow thats a twist and Billie is wanted or someting... i dont knwo... i was just so excited about the wedding! i thought is was great and its a first for charmed weddings!
  • The sisters find out that the Triad are still alive

The sisters find out that the Triad are still alive

Piper is organising an engagement party for Paige, and it's up to Billie & Pheobe to teach Christy how to walk in high heels & proper table manners.

A strange *cute* man is following Pheobe, who for the first time ever doesn't even pay any attention to him, even Billie found it a little wierd. The strange man turns out to be a Cupid.

And the amazing discovery at the end of this episode, Christy is infact evil and is working with the Triad, and that she is not the ultimate power, Billie is! I just couldn't believe it.

Now it's clear why this whole season has been focusing on Billie & why she has all these powers that the sisters don't & why she is so powerful. Now the question is, will Christy be able to turn Billie into an evil witch?

Who or what is the big bad? Christy, the Triad, or maybe even Billie? Or all 3?

Now I really can't wait to find out more.

The episode ending with Paige & Henry's wedding was so ramantic & cute. I think this could be the first time that demons didn't attack *during* a wedding.
  • Great episode, Paige got married and we find out who Christy really is and what the ultimate power is

This episode was really good, the storyline was great. The return of the Triad was a great idea, i just wish they would let us know how they got back and if they work for the new Big Bad.

I hope Christy and Billie aren't the ones that the sisters will have to fight, cause that will be a very weak ending for the series.

Don't have that much to say, but great episode!!
  • Piper organizes an engagement party for Paige and Henry but the turns into a wedding. Phoebe discovers a strange man following her but soon learns he is actually Cupid. More demons want Christy.

Great episode! Coop is hot! I don't know why Phoebe is ignoring him. I wish Billie didn't have to turn against her sister and be with demons. The triad kinda seemed week against the Charmed Ones which is weird because I thought they would do better against them. Paige and Henry sure rushed their wedding. I wouldn't want mine rushed but I wouldn't want it like a year later.
  • This is a very special episode paige gets mariried and Christy shows us hoow powerful her powers are. Then the sisters use a very smart plan to defeat the triad. Unfortunatly they dont get leo back yet.

This is a very special episode paige gets mariried and Christy shows us hoow powerful her powers are. Then the sisters use a very smart plan to defeat the triad. Unfortunatly they dont get leo back yet.This is a very special episode paige gets mariried and Christy shows us hoow powerful her powers are. Then the sisters use a very smart plan to defeat the triad. Unfortunatly they dont get leo back yet.
  • Some poor fool marries Paige, Coop makes an appearance, and the Triad becomes the Third in one episode. Wow, slow down.

Hahaha... maybe instead of making this all into one episode, they should have junked the last 3 episodes and replaced them with a longer, multi-episode version of this. Let me just get this out of the way first thing while people are still maybe taking me seriously. The first scene in the episode is a personal favorite of mine. Marnette Patterson in lingerie is enough to start a fire on its own. So, let me say this for the last time- CHRISTIE IS HOT.

Christie is revealed as evil, working with the Triad, only one episode after her entrance onto the show. Absolutely no surprise there. In fact, it is a little ludicrous that the sisters can't tell she is evil. However, it is consistent with the rest of the series considering how many times the sisters have been possessed or imitated and none of them noticed. Amazingly, the Triad are confronted and destroyed only one episode after they were introduced. The battle against them was rather quick and easy, though at least it was original. On the other hand, the Triad are not the big bad, so why waste any extra time on them? The stop time affect at the end was cool, though seemingly a little far-fetched since 2 of the 3 Triad were just disposed of so easily.

I like the whole Coop arc. I like the character. I like the actor, and Phoebe marrying a Cupid makes complete sense. They have their inevitable not getting along at first, which is the sure sign of a showmance, except in Piper and Leo's case, who might be one of the only couples in TV history who actually got along from their very first scene together.

As for Paige and Henry, their arguments made complete sense considering that is what Henry has to look forward to for the rest of their marriage. Anyone who has read my reviews should know I'm a huge Paige fan, but seriously, that character has no business being married. Since Henry is a normal guy, not an angel, I would expect their marriage to last 8 months, tops. Paige is far too independent-minded and typically self-centered to be married. When Henry got off the phone with Paige and said, "Yes, ma'am." I laughed and joked that he better get used to saying that. You would think in the longest running show centered on female leads that one of them could get by without getting married, which Paige clearly should have been the one, but hey, I don't have a problem with it. Happy for them. Just saying it is surprising.

Anyway, the wedding was well done, even if a little rushed. Reviewers complaining about Patti and Grams not being there must be off their rockers. This is a wedding with a mortal person, including his mortal family. Obviously, you can't have ghosts as part of the ceremony. It is true that Victor or Sam could have been there though. I'll forgive production that.
  • I love this show, but now I see why everyone is talking bad about it. if you watch this show from the start than you would know that no one is as powerful as the charmed one's. now Billie and her sister are all powerful. how in the hell.

I love this show, but now I see why everyone is talking bad about it. if you watch this show from the start than you would know that no one is as powerful as the charmed one's. now Billie and her sister are all powerful. how in the hell did that happen. Billie and her sister are not that powerful or even have a strong magic line. if you ask me Wyatt should be able to stop Billie and Christy. or better yet Wyatt and Chris should be able to handily the two of them. what they should do is tell Wyatt that if Billie and Christy was out of the way his daddy would come back. than let's see how strong the two of them are.
    it was a good show anyway. the wedding was beautiful. hate to say this but coop might be able to help phoebe. that way she might be able to get all her powers back in time to kill Billie and her sister. looking forward to the last couple of show. want to see where they are going with this. if the charmed one's get beat by them two, than this whole eight years has done nothing for them and there power's.
  • Engaged and Confused

This episode was good, but it could have been better. There is far too much exposure on the parts of Billie and her sister. This show is about the sisters.

Since this is Paige's wedding, where is Penny, Patty, Sam, Victor and Darryl for that matter?

And as for Victor, how did he take it when he found out that Paige was Sam's daughter by Patty? They have never addressed this. It is just like it is a non-issue. There would have
    to be some fireworks to that revelation.

Back to topic, with all the demon fighting/chasing that the Halliwells have done throughout the years, they wouldn't be that stupid to Billie's sister. I would even know that something is off with her.

I got to think that they know more than what they want people to think they know when it comes to Billie's sister.

It could have been developed a little better, but it was still a fine episode.
  • A very special (and important, if you ask me) episode, with a very good storyline, no matter how much importance they gave to Billie and Christy.

Overall, a very good episode, with one of the most special (but way to forced) moments of the show history, a very good (but to short and simple) fight scene, and the introduction of the second cupid, who could actually be a good addition to the show (like Billy Zane), or turn out to be a very uninteresting character with no apparent resaon to exist (Nick Lachey... Jason Lewis...).

In spite of all the above, the wedding scene was very sweet, and no matter how forced it was, was truly touching and tender; let's do the math, shall we:

Acting: A very good performance from everyone, and that doesn't include Billie because she was pretty useless in this episode, so I'll give the acting 2 points out of 2.

I was gonna try to divide the plots in a and b, but I couldn't decide which one is the main plot, and which is the second (because they both seem to be more important than the other at some point), so I'll rate the plots together...

The engagement thing was very amusing, specially when Piper fights with the BRIDE herself, in ordert to mantain the engagement; very funny lines from Piper.

The twist in the Christy storyline was obvius, but it was decent, for me, it was.

The cupid thing seemed pretty lame, and I hope that it gets better, because I think it's a really good storyline to follow, no matter how obviously forced it is.

Overall, I give the story 2,7 points out of 3

Development of the story: the engagement thing was ok, even when the fights between Paige and Henry were pretty pointless; the twist of the Christy thing was obvius; and the fight with the triad was way to short even though it had some great special effects. I'll give the development 1,5 out of 2 points

Conclusion of the story: two of the triads members are killed, and the remaining one reveals to Christy that Billie is the ultimate power, and that she is the key to said ultimate power... predictable...

The wedding scene was just lovely, the wedding gown was beautiful, the bride was glowing, and the bridesmaids were stunning, and a sight of Chris was really refreshing, you know, he's alive...

The conclusiuon gets 2,5 out of 3 points.

This episode gets:

2+2,7+1,5+2,5= 8,7 points out of 10.

• I don't know, I don't know! The title say "confused"... I guess that is a good title...

I see the episode and I don't know if it's a good one or not.

The part of the story "go against the Triad" is quite good: The effects and the battle is original. The atack of the Demons is aswell and the whole Christy in the cave too. I guess the thing that anoy me is the whole we go to the Triad without prepare ourself! It so ridicule... It makes no sense go to a fight just relaying in her powers. They should have never done that! Why the demon blow ups, they usually don't (even less powerful than the triad) I know that the power of the triada come to the trio but makes no sense that killing one the other can be blow up! It just should debilitate the colective! And why the freezing thing... Phoebe said "they upper level demons so they won't be frozen too much" The **** upper level demon NEVER freeze!! I hate when they change the rules becuse the want to!

The part of the sisters lifes is not what I expected... I didn't like Paige at the beginning od the episode, I always love Rose's acting but here I din't. And the episode seemed to have a empty that makes me wonder if I like it or not! I love the whole "cave" thing: Was so original see how demons eat!! Great idea!

So... why I should give the episode a 8??? Becuse the great and perfect camera job! I think that the episode has one of the best job of filming of the season. We see a good photography and a great filming. We have scenes with a good "angle" for exemple the scene when they orb back to the manor after killing the triad (the one shot since the stirs) and the whole mirror plays (The sometimes do it) And when the camera goes down to the triad, to the sofa... it's a great one! We have a original acting to make the episode better: I said I didn't like Paige at the begining but at the end I loved her: The scene Paige-Henry is awesome and I love the filming of the scene too. The sets are original too (the cave for exemple)

If you wanna see a great episode in the whole field of filming, this is the one. But the story is kinda poor is a enjoyable episode. The puntuation a 8
  • Decent episode, but still the world of Billie and Christy.

It was an okay episode tonight. I manged to pay attention and not get bored half way through like "The Last Temptation of Christy". I don't like how the Charmed Ones are becoming very not important. Also did they really think that it was going to be so easy? This season is reusing old plots and not doing it well. Does this season remind anyone of season six? But done very, very, badly? You'd think Gideon would teach the sisters not to trust every so-called "good person".

Ugh Cupid. (all these guest stars and they can't afford Brian Krause?). I can understand with Piper married (all though you wouldn't know it by last week), and Paige the little sister engaged, Phoebe would feel alittle depressed about having no one in her life. But this ploy to make her have a child is getting annoying. She need to find love...the child will come after. What happend to her character? She's so one dimentional.

Paige's story was cute. Albeit very, very rushed. Piper too seasons to get married. Henry and Paige just met this season. The season isn't even over yet and they are married? I think the writers of Charmed have been watching too much 7th Heaven and fell in to the "must have every sibling married by the end of the show" trap. I didn't even see Paige as the marrying type. Oh well, at least they are a great couple and it's a good storyline. We saw Chris and Wyatt at the wedding which was a nice surprise. Though I wish Piper would spend time with her kids on camera. I've seen Paige actually interact with the kids (not just ship them off here and there as Piper does) I haven't seen Piper do that in a long time.

Piper didn't have a storyline :(. I liked that she was hoping to get Leo back though.

Billie and Christy. Ugh. Now that Christy talks they sound alike too. Great. How many times will they try to kidnap her before they realize that we just don't care. Or atleast I don't. She's evil. We get it. Billie is the altimate power?I thought the Charmed Ones were. But I guess they are no longer important. What was the name of this show agian?
  • One Of The Best Episodes From Season Eight.

Engaged and Confused is one of the best episodes from charmed season eight. We find out that Christy is evil and that she's trying to turn Billie evil and that she is also working with the triad. This episode is really good and you wonder how much powers Christy really had. My favourite part of the entire episode is when The charmed ones are fighting the triad and it's interesting to see them not using potions to vanquish their enemies. The end scene were Paige and Henry got married was also really good. Overall: This is a really good episode.
  • Charmed Wedding!

I loved this episode soooo much! Christy learns manners (finally) and Paige and Henry turn their engagement into a wedding!!!!!!! In this episode the character of Coop is introduced... wonder what\'ll happen between him and phoebe... anyways, i loved thsi episode, and now all of the charmed ones have been married, prue (in a dark manner in season 3) Piper (to leo) and Phoebe (to cole in season 4 and dex in season 8) and now PAIGE AND HENRY!!! omg they make such a cute couple. this episode was perfect! and i loved paige\'s wedding dress! it was soooo ammazing. best episode of the season so far!
  • gr8 episode,see review 4 plot summary.

Piper organizes an engagement party for Paige and Henry, but the wedding is put in jeopardy when the couple begins to get cold feet. Phoebe notices a strange man following her, and soon discovers that he is Cupid. Meanwhile, a demon kidnaps Christy in order to lure The Charmed Ones into attacking the Triad and prevent them from taking over the Underworld.

GREAT EPISODE-A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    paige n henry-gr8
    piper n phoebe-pretty
    leo-:( sadly not there
    wyatt n chris-cute

• WHOA!!!

I am soooo happy Pagie and Henry gott married!!!That is so awsomme!It is about time they showed Chris!!He is so adorable!!!It was so cute when Henry and Whyatt were sneaking some cake.I hope Pagie gets pregnet this season.(giggle,giggle)Any way...I knew Christy was evil!!!!Thats going to really suck when they find out.Because in order to get Leo back they will have to kill Christy,or get her on there side which i don't see her agring to that.Scence Billie is the ultimint(spelled that wrong)does that make her more powerful then the Charmedones?Also i am so happy cupid is going to help Pheobe find love.She really deserves someone after all that shes gone through.This episode is my new favorite!!Great job ladies!
  • In this episode piper plans a enagement party but it turns into a wedding when the have to go up against the triad.Pheobe and billie try to teach christy how to walk in high heels. piper is trying o find a way to get leo back. Yay.

From C h armed12345 bye
  • Yall haters are crazy ! this is great episode sooo stop complaining silly comment and all ! read more inside !

okey 1st of all about da character

Phoebe/Alyssa : as usual look really gorgeous , i really like when she release her hair... look more feminin , her storyline was great too , u know about she helping da girls and Billie/Christy , i also like da whole Cupid & Phoebe story.. its about damn time ! acting : 10/10

Paige/Rose : was gorgeous like usual also , her dress was awesome (not da wedding dress but da other one when she fight with the Triad , da wedding dress are probably one of worst dress i ever seen) ! and finally she married ! yay for Paige , and i really like da whole storyline between her & Henry too like when she told Henry she may not getting alive when she fight with da Triad and some mooore.. acting 9.9/10

Piper/Holly : OMG da hair was beautiful ! and finally she make it curly ! when was da last time she had that ? Hulkus Pokus rite ? hmm her storyline has nothing special.. just same stuff like when trying to get Leo back , set da dinner for Paige but still coool to see.. acting 9.9/10

Billie/Kaley : she still a bit annoying but now less , thank god ! but what in da hell she is da Ultimate Power ? cant da Brad make one of The Charmed Ones da ultimate power ? and like some of yall said , i thought The Charmed Ones were da powerful witches ever ? not some Bimbo chick ! acting 9.7/10

Christy (i dont know her real name) : this girl definitely can acted and it really done well ! she is much much less annoying then Billie , and she playing her evil character great too... her scene at da underworld also awesome ! i hope da last final battle scene between her and da sister were awesome ! acting 9.8/10 (i need to see her evil character moore !!!!)

Cupid/Victor : good new character they make , hes good looking , cute , sooo hes definitely fit with Phoebe... i like he's storyline with Phoebe , acting 9.6/10

okey da storyline/plot in this episode were good , yerp definitely one of best episode in season 8 or probably top 3 best episode... da wedding at da last scene was soooooooo coool and not a mess at all ! i think i dont mind Billie & Christy storyline now cuz its much less annoying then da 14 previous episode ! da last scene between the girls and da triad are awesome but i wish it could be moooore longer and more magic please but it still great ! not always we seen that... da fight scene and special effect in this episode are great too but im sooooo mad ! when did Brad going to gave Phoebe empathy power back soo she can deflect demon power ? u better do it fast ! only 6 moooore episode too gooo ! :crying real hard: , okey thats it i think rite now.. i hate to type long lol ! sooo see ya at next episode !
  • Triad... Christy... Billie and her powers of projection... goddammit, it seems it all makes sense by now!

What do I think about the last episode... (noone cares, but I go on ^^) is that, it was sure marked by a very obvious goof (flipping pentagram on the Triad robes) but otherwise I enjoyed it.

The character of Christy was well developped and I enjoyed her "adaptation to the real world" . the marriage sure was a bit fast, but I liked it though. Paige was always the most isloated Charmed one, and now she's got a life of her own :)

Cupid... I mean, Coop... what is that really about? I'm not really sure. But, however, it is promising, whatever naysayers say. Hey, Charmed isn't just about being witches, right? If Phoebe finds her Mr Right, I'll enjoy it as much as if she had killed a Mr Wrong. (I read some spoilers, there will be flashbacls in next ep, can't wait :) Yep I know I'm weird)

But why I enjoyed this episode the best is that it gave me some answers... first, where the Hell did the Triad come back from? Answer: they never left, but were smart enough to put frontmen on their places. Christy, why did they hold her captive? Answer: to get to Billie... Who's the Big Bad of this season? Answer... you got that :) Everything that was weird for me before make sense now, I see the connection between Billie looking for her sis, Leo that's gone and the great battle, and that's what I like the most.

Developping Billie and Christy and turning them evil then reminds me one of Charmed most loved characters who became a real symbol of Charmed... guess who?
    Can't wait to see what's next.
< 1 2