Charmed

Engaged and Confused

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2006 on The WB

• For 8 years, the Charmed Ones have been the most powerful witches there are, something the whole series is based on. This episode, that changes and now a retard (Billie) is the most powerful witch ever! I'm sure that's exactly what every fan wants!

This episode was disgusting. I really don't see how the Charmed Ones can just randomly be put below Billie and Christy in terms of power. Is this show trying to make us hate it so much we'll all be glad it won't be coming back? Seriously, how are we supposed to even think for one second that Christy is some key (Buffy anyone?) and Billie is the "ultimate power"? The whole line of Halliwell witches has led to the Charmed Ones, as we've been told for years. Now some reject sisters, one of which was tacky leather queen during the first few episodes this season, and one who was just introduced LAST WEEK, are all of a sudden more powerful than the Charmed Ones? No, that's just ridiculous, it ruined the whole episode, along with any dignity the show had left.

The only good part about this episode was how the sisters worked together to vanquish (2/3's of) the Triad, just like the good old days. And it was actually intense for once! The sisters were actually going against demons that they weren't sure they would beat! Nice job there, that's something we haven't seen in awhile.

But of course there has to be a trash side-plot with Phoebe since she's useless. Cupid did absolutely nothing except for be annoying throughout the episode. His absence could have paid the bill for an old character (Penny or Patty maybe?) to come back for an episode. And I like how Sam wasn't even at Paige's wedding - nice father she has! I mean, who cares about their daughter's wedding? Not Sam! And I really think Victor could have made an appearance too. No he's not related to her, but still, it would have been nice. Too nice for this show I guess.

I still can't believe this show is trying to say that BILLIE is the ultimate power. I'm going to go bang my head against a wall for an hour now so I don't have to think about that anymore.