Charmed

Forever Charmed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 21, 2006 on The WB

• SO IT ENDS.....

Absolutely brilliant! After last week's spectacular shootout, this is the perfect way to end the series; upbeat, cheerful and packed with action from one end to the other. We all know what happens so I shan't bother with the plot. All I'll say is don't try to make sense of it. You won't.

Totally the right decision to bring in so many family members. Yes, some of the reasons for involving them are pretty spurious but who cares? The actors look like they are really enjoying themselves and the interaction is beautiful. I'm glad they chose not to include Billie in the group hug; it wouldn't have been right.

There are so many good bits to choose from: Grams fainting, Wyatt yelling "Uncle Coop", Patty leaping out on Victor. I don't think I stopped smiling all the way through. For me, the highlight was seeing the Charmed Sons together. I never rated Drew Fuller before but he actually looks quite fit in this episode. Must be the shorter hair. Not sure why they portrayed Wyatt as such a goof but there you go. Wes Ramsey still rocks. A bit more Henry and it would have been beyond perfect. This may not be the funniest, the darkest or the most dramatic episode, and it may have plotholes the size of Sweden, but in terms of closure it really couldn't be better. Christy is vanquished with her own power, the Triad is gone forever and the Charmed Ones finally get the lives they want. The narrative at the end rounds things off perfectly and we even get an insight into the next generation. For the first and only time in the series, I'm giving it ten out of ten.

So that's it! As the only person who has reviewed every episode in order, I can honestly say it's been a wonderful ride. Yes, there have been some bum episodes and, yes, the magical creatures were excruciating, but there have been some stunning stories and some wonderful acting. Special thanks go to Holly, Brian, Alyssa and Rose for keeping things going right to the end, and to Shannen and Julian for their earlier roles. I'd also like to say a big thank you to Brad Kern. He doesn't get much thanks on this site but without him none of this would have happened.

Over the course of the series, a staggering 610 evil beings are vanquished. The vast majority (466) are demons. There are also 26 warlocks, 39 vampires, 18 darklighters, 11 mortals and 50 miscellaneous others. The Charmed Ones themselves account for 374 killings. Of the remainder, 127 are vanquished by other demons, 23 by Cole, 25 by Leo, 27 by Billie and Christy and 34 by various others.

As Jeremy said in the first episode, "I am not the only one". No kidding, mate!

Blessed be.

Score: 10.0
  • Blessed Be

I remember watching the first episode of Charmed right back in September 1998. Something Wicca This Way Comes was a masterpiece and immediately got me hooked on this little show about young women who discover they are witches. I never expected it to last that long, though. Maybe three years? Give or take? But, here I am, eight years later. It's been a bumpy eight years, with several pit-stops of eye-tearing suckiness, but Forever Charmed, the final ever episode, was a sufficient end to the series.

In the series finale, Piper and Leo are sent back in time with the help of Coop's ring to save the lives of Paige and Phoebe. In the past, Piper crosses paths with her mother and Grams and reunites with the future versions of her sons, Chris and Wyatt. Meanwhile, Billie finally realizes she's being manipulated and tries to convince Christy of what Dumain is planning.

I wasn't completely satisfied with this finale. Many moments seemed rushed and not much made sense. I really wanted to love this episode and I sat down eagerly awaiting the final ever Charmed hour, but I just couldn't get into it. The time travel aspect of the episode was slightly average. It basically seemed as if it was only needed in order to draft in guest spots from past characters and the whole time travel thing was full of loop holes, which just distracted me from the rest of the episode.

The return appearances from Drew Fuller, Jennifer Rhodes and Finola Hughes were welcome, but hardly special. I would have liked Dorian Gregory to return for instance. I was also annoyed that there wasn't even a picture of Prue during the montage of photographs at the end. That would have made it perfect. But, sadly, I guess Shannen Doherty just wasn't interested in letting them use her image. Billie's presence in this episode was slightly awkward. I can't deny that her purpose became clearer as the season went on but devoting so much time to Kaley Cuoco in the finale just annoyed me. I also got annoyed that Leo was taken out of the episode so soon, as he deserved to be featured more.

Holly Marie Combs gave a stand-out performance throughout the episode but I couldn't help but feel a little sad that Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan didn't really have much to do until the last half hour. I absolutely adore Piper but it would have been nicer if both Phoebe and Paige were given a little more screentime. Kaley Cuoco handled her scenes well, especially her grieving Christy's death. Obviously, she still can't act to save her life but at least it was better than her painfully bad mourning scene in Generation Hex. Eww.

I admit that I did shed a tear during the final moments. The narration at the end was a really perfect way to end the series and I loved hearing about all the ventures the Halliwells embarked on later on in life. I especially loved how Piper finally opened her own restaurant and it was a neat throwback to her ambitions back in season one. Though I did find the whole "each sister has three kids" thing a little corny, especially as the 7th Heaven pseudo-finale had the same sort of "baby twist" thing, that whole scene made me really sad.

I did love the performances in this episode. Holly rocked it, as well as Rose McGowan, Jennifer Rhodes, Victor Webster, Wes Ramsey, Finola Hughes, Ivan Sergei and (admittedly) Alyssa Milano. The big group hug between all the Halliwell family was cheesy but extremely effective. I loved seeing the whole family together one last time.

All in all, Forever Charmed was a half-decent finale. It had all the main ingredients to make the perfect final episode but it just didn't come together that well. There were moments I really loved and moments that I wasn't that happy about. Despite that, it was still an effective closer to the show. It wasn't the best series finale I've seen but it was still a satisfying end to a show I've watched for the past eight years.

From 1998 to 2006, Charmed has never maintained its perfection but I can't deny that it's been one hell of a ride. It's been entertaining. It's been fun. It's been dramatic. Some may say (and I know this is as corny-as-hell) it's been... charming.

Director: James L Conway
    Writer: Brad Kern
    Rating: B
  • And 8 wonderful seasons end the best way possible, with the best episode of Charmed ever. If I could score this an 11, I would.

A great ending can elevate a book, movie, or tv show to greatness, and this series has that. Any reviewer who suggested that the Season 7 ending would have been the better ending for Charmed I'll assume is on drugs, lots of them.

Yes, Season 8 was a lot to stomach at times, but we all got the ultimate payoff with these last two episodes. Really, both episodes are the same episode because they run seamlessly into one another. But I understand why Brad Kern named them separately. Kill Billie 2 is an action episode in structure and tone, building in tenseness until the final battle. Forever Charmed, while still being dire in consequence, is a lighthearted homage to its characters, history, and future.

I hate to steal a line from my fave reviewer, Blinksterboy, but I also smiled throughout this entire episode. In fact, I've watched it over and over, and I still smile throughout. It has so many wonderful moments and scenes. It is just one after another. Any time you have this many traverses in time there are going to be some holes in the logic of it all. Like Piper clearly warns us all during the episode, "don't think about it too hard, you'll just get a head ache." Great advice. Instead just sit back and enjoy. I love that it was Piper and Leo together that had to go through time and figure everything out. The old Piper and Leo were great. Very adorable scene. Finola Hughes and Jennifer Rhodes are awesome, as usual. One of my favorite lines of the show is when Grams says to Paige, "Yeah, we're dead by now. We're over it." I also love that Grams instantly kicks into gear once she hears about the Charmed Ones and that she won't let Piper stir the potion. The scene where Victor and Patty are reunited at his place is hilarious, and every scene involving Chris and Wyatt is a great one. Like everyone else, I loved the "Uncle Coop" moment, and I also loved how the elders gave Phoebe a break and let her know Coop was meant for her. Great writing there.

It is somewhat odd that Billie changes sides and everything finally comes together in her head just after the mere mention of the Triad. Again, in a prior episode, Christie had already told Billie that the Triad had directed her. It is also a little odd that Christie would so easily give up on Billie and basically junk the entire plan. Anyway, it was necessary to get the story where it needed to go. It was a great move to have Billie be the one to vanquish Christie. That is the price she paid for her betrayal of the sisters. It makes it a lot easier to forgive her for what she did. It is a light finish for Paige and Henry. In fact, I'm not sure what happened to Henry, but his little appearance at Phoebe's loft was his only scene in the entire two episodes other than the flashforward finish. And what about that hug he and Paige shared? I've seen old friends have a warmer hug than that. Like I've said before, Henry was a good character, but he and Paige have little chemistry between them.

Want to see chemistry, it comes so easily when Leo is brought back for the end and he and Piper share a laughing embrace, so joyous that Phoebe breaks out in spontaneous clapping that others follow. What a great finish to the Piper losing Leo story arc. Maybe it is just the 8 seasons together, but Brian and Holly have such an easy natural chemistry together. They make everyone else look like a fraud. Great group hug at the end. I loved every minute of it.

And of course we have our look into the future, which has the sisters living the lives they always hoped for. They all like having kids, apparently. I especially dug that Leo went back to run Magic School and that Paige continued being a whitelighter. All ending with the grandkids in the manor and the pictures on the wall. And lastly, the granddaughter using her power to close the manor door. Perfect ending.

Yes, it would have been nice to see Dorian back for a moment, and maybe some others, but I would rather appreciate this episode for what was there versus what wasn't. And for all the people still whining about no images of Prue, all I have to say is- Get over it.

Brad Kern called this episode Forever Charmed because he said he wanted the series to be "forever Charmed." Mission accomplished. Special thanks through 8 wonderful seasons to Holly, Alyssa, Brian, Rose, and Brad. You have done what every artist strives for. To create something that will forever be. Blessed.
  • The Perfect End To A Perfect Show

Charmed, being the longest running television show with only female leads definately had a lot to put an end to, with the final episode. It was perfectly displayed, and introducing all of the main guest stars back for the series finale was one of the best ideas the writers had. Being a huge Charmed fan, I certainly could not wait to see what the episode had in store, and it definately lived up to my expectations and more. I have no critizisms for this final episode, because I and also the fans and voters of Charmed Magazine thought it was the best ever Charmed episode. I am a huge fan of the CharmedYoutube community, and am often browsing the fan vids, and I have yet to come across a video that has not got a good reference towards this episode. This is certainly an episode to be remembered and treasured in the Charmed Universe Forever.
  • Forever Charmed

Forever Charmed was a perfect ending to the amazing series Charmed. I really enjoyed watching this finale because the story lines were wrapped up pretty nicely, there was action, drama, intrigue and a family reunion of sorts allowing for us to say goodbye to beloved Grams, Patty, grown Wyatt and Chris, Victor, along with the Leo, the sisters and their other children. I loved how every thing ended with the sisters writing about themselves in the book and it transformed into Piper reading it to her granddaughter. I was very entertained by watching this series and look forward to doing so again!!!!!!!!!
  • Charmed has always been a good show, and yea letsface it there were some eps. you didnt want to end,some you thought were soo boring, and some that made you cry, well this one had 2 out of 3.

Charmed has always been a good show, and yea lets face it there were some eps. you didnt want to end,some you thought were soo boring, and some that made you cry, well this one had 2 out of 3. I wanted to cry because i knew it was really over, and i never wanted it to end, because it was sooo good. And it really was the end! This ep. showed the past, present, and future. So, they should make a new one, dealing with the kids, since thats where it left off. So lets bring Charmed back !
  • The final episode of Charmed where Piper and Leo travel back in time with Coop's ring to try anc change the events that led to her sisters death. While Billy tries to do the same while relaizing what her sister has become.

I have been watching this show since it began and if when I started watching this I had to imagine an ending for it, this would have been it. The ending come full circle which is something few shows do, A happy ending as well for everybody. I was very pleased to see that everybody ends up with someone and that everybody gets the future they imagined. In the very end when the little closes the door, she uses Prue's power and it is just a little reminder that everything comes back around. I loved this show and was very sad to see it end but it ended beautifully.
  • "Forever Charmed" is well said! I love this series and forever will! amazing ending! Though I will miss them all ;'( love forever charmed.

Very effective endings, explains a lot and it balanced all the conspiracy. Well, worth watching the whole season from 1-8, and I have no regrets at all buying them all seasons. Very Very Very Excellent work of series. I give you 10/10. *Hey! just like the ending, maybe I could pass this series down to my grand kids one day right? Happy watching people. Hope it gives something, something that will always be in your mind. God! I hate how this kind of series effected me xP figuratively. Haha. x x x x x x x x x x x
  • After the death of her sisters, Piper borrows Cupid's ring, but instead reunites her with her mother and grandmother, who help her save Phoebe and Paige. Meanwhile, Billie uses her powers to save Christy, who died in the battle against the Charmed Ones.

Epic seems to be the only word adequate enough to sum up the series finale of Charmed. We see all the Halliwells united, with the exception of Prue, and even get a glimpse into the sisters' futures after they defeat the 'Ultimate Power'. Piper and Leo finally have the daughter they foresaw in season two, Phoebe finally gets the daughters she's been wanting, and even Paige gets in on the baby-making by giving birth to two daughters and a son. In the end, elderly Piper reading to her granddaughter from the Book of Shadows, before the manor doors are magically closed reminds the fans just how far the sisters have come in their journey.
  • Perfectly Charmed

When asked what his favorite episode of Charmed is, Brad Kern said, "The last one."

I agree.

This episode is genius, frankly. Huge props to Brad Kern for coming up with Coop's ring as a plot device that allowed nearly every important series character to appear in the show without being ridiculous or overly contrived. Don't even try to follow the logic of it all. Just sit back and enjoy. It is a hilarious, touching and very satisfying screenplay from the explosion at the beginning to the manor door swinging shut. As they should be, Billie and Christie are only a necessary diversion to the bulk of the story. It was a great decision to have Billie dispose of Christie herself. Allegedly, Brad Kern was originally considering redeeming Christie, while Holly was fine with killing off both sisters. They made the right call in redeeming just Billie.

Piper and Leo's marriage has been at the center of Charmed if not from the beginning, then at least since Prue's death, and that is illustrated clearly here with them at the heart of this episode and their reunion being the final climax.

Phoebe is given only a little more to do as she has to take the final step with Coop. Victor Webster is a little tall for Alyssa, but otherwise, it is all good.

Paige has even less to do, but that's just because her story is the closest to fulfillment already. Brad Kern and production were very lucky that all the necessary actors were available for this episode. Seeing Patti, Grams, Victor, Wyatt, and Chris again and all at once was fantastic and the just reward to us loyal fans. Yes, there were characters who were inevitably left out: Prue, Daryll, and Cole most notably, but not everyone was available or willing, and production flatly didn't have the money to pay everyone. Brad said afterwards that he desperately wanted to show more photos at the end, including pictures of Prue and Cole, but they just didn't have the money for it, even if Shannen would have agreed. Nearly every criticism of this episode that I've seen has centered on Prue not being shown or apparently referred to enough, though she is referred to at least 3 separate times. I think that is ridiculous. Shannen left the show and refused to come back. There was nothing production could do about it. All the seriously sad Prue fans can just buy the first 3 seasons on DVD and forget the rest, and then stop reviewing later seasons like they are actual fans. Real Charmed fans, like myself, say BRAVO!!! Thanks to Holly, Alyssa, Rose, Brian and Brad for 8 memorable years!
  • With the help of Leo, Piper must find a way to go back and warn herself so that she may save her sisters.

Was an amazing episode, one of my favorite in the entire series, mostly because you get to see the beautiful boys again all grown up :) And boy did they grow up good! It was an amazing ending to an amazing show, they made sure to bring in everyone you'd want to see. A sure tribute that all fans could be proud of! While it ended the Charmed series and tied up all the loose ends it still left room if there was ever to be a sequel series of a spin-off of the show. A must see for every charmed fan!!
  • It was one of the best Finales i've ever seen!

i have been watching charmed forever....since the beginning!

and i also have seen so many finales and a lot have been very disappointing! but this one was really cool cause it keeps you watching and you also thought that the ending would not be a good one but it was the complete opposite.

i thought it was genius for everyone to come together in the end and they did it so well! like going through time and then chris and wyatt coming from the future! (HOT!) and then they all got married and had babies and it was just so cute and PERFECT!!!!!
  • I can't believe it's really over but what a great ending.

This episode was brilliant because although it was the series finale it did not lose any of the charm (no pun intended) of usual episodes and I loved the fact that so many characters came back, especially Penny and Patty.
    Okay, so time travel isn't the most original storyline but reminded me of early episodes, especially That '70s Episode.
    My favourite scenes were the ones where everyone was hugging in the sun room and then when you find out what happened to everyone - everyone got their perfect ending.
    However, I have only one critism which is why this episode is not a perfect 10 out of 10 - Coop. Although he is cute and Phoebe loves him, like she said in the episode they haven't even gone on a date yet and are still destined to be together and end up having three girls. I am a "Phoebe and Cole" girl and so that is why I am having trouble adjusting to this new man.
    My theory (which I like better than the real ending) is that the elders realised Phoebe would never find love on her own again and realised that Cole was the only person she truly loved so got him out of purgatory and made him a Cupid - after all he has learnt a lot about love and heartbreak, changed his appearance and name so Phoebe wouldn't get suspicious and then let them fall in love again. Anyone agree?
    And on an end note - Paige's twins are adorable, Christy is finally dead (whoo!) and the final evil the Charmed Ones vanquished together was the Triad. Brilliant.
  • Thus spoke Brad Kern.

And so we reached it - the Charmed series finale. In truth, it has been a constant speculation when it would emerge. Charmed has in deed been a survivor over the years, extending to an impressive length of eight seasons. Now the door has been closed for the last time (telekinetically even!) and the triquetra has shone for the last time.

Forever Charmed sees Piper and Billie both desperate to save their dead sisters. Piper borrows Coop's ring and Billie employs her projection power to go back in time so the outcome of the final battle can be altered.

Forever Charmed is beautiful and satisfying. Seeing so many familiar faces again was a thrill, in particular Jennifer Rhodes (who still has the wonderful oneliners going), Finola Hughes and James Read. The smiling and laughter and hugging at the end felt very genuine, and these people more than anyone belong to the heart and soul of the show.

Well, almost anyone. Shannen Doherty is conspicious by her absence, and although there is a beautiful scene at the end where Patty says 'One door closes and another opens' and looks at Paige, Prue remains missing. Brad Kern has stated that Shannen Doherty wasn't invited to appear at all, because they wanted to focus on the present characters. As far as I'm concerned, they could have chucked out Chris (Drew Fuller is awful as always, anyway) and Wyatt and Coop and Dumain and used those cuts to pay for Shannen's return. It's what every Charmed fan out there was yearning for, but of course, with Brad Kern at the helm, that was not going to happen. It was disappointing that in the final scene, incidentally a very emotional and brilliant one, we see no picture of Prue. She is in no way present in the episode, and for me that suggests that it must have been Brad Kern and not Alyssa Milano that must have been Shannen's real opponent in the alleged feud. Brad Kern, the destroyer of most Charmed greatness (oh, how the show could have looked if we had had Shannen Doherty and Constance Burge for eight seasons), could not respect the fans enough to bring her back. That was a disappointment.

Dumain was still as exciting as watching wet paint dry, and it's sad that the final demon had to be as unmemorable as him. But, alas, we did get the Triad (yet again) and Christy, whose death was heartbreaking. That is the first time I have had genuine sympathy for Billie. However, I think they forgave her actions a little too easily. But, you know, it has to be a happy ending.

It was slightly corny that all three sisters ended up having three children. But the ending where they wrote in the Book of Shadows was genius, and old Piper and Leo walking up the stairs past the photographs was very emotional.

Despite the inevitable flaws that had to come with the storyline of season 8 preceding this episode, it featured memorable acting from virtually everybody, and indeed from Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and Brian Krause.

A very, very special episode, this one closes the eight year adventure of suspense, humour and tears that has been Charmed. Definitely not perfect all the way through, but hey, all's well that ends well.

So long, Charmed. Thank God for DVD.
  • for what it was going for very good.

For what they were trying to do with the finale it was great. Made for (most) Charmed fans. Issues on two counts though. One: the final battle was very lack and overly easy. Interresting but not finale worthy. Two: The episode was about sisterhood and the Haliwell line (past/present/future) but besides having her named mentioned Pru was shunned from it. Granted i get there are issues with Shannen but to leave her photo (charmed fans you know what photo i'm referring to) out of the finale wall was honestly bull.
  • A very great episode, except for one thing.....

This was the most beautiful episode I've ever seen from Charmed. Especially the ending was beautiful. It also had a lot of extremely funny moments. It would have been perfect, if not for one thing that I saw after watching the ending of the episode for the third time.
    When you see Piper and Leo walk up the stairs, you see a lot of pictures of all important people in Charmed, except for one: Prue.
    I just can't stand the fact that those actors/producers couldn't put their differences aside for only ONE episode to make it a perfect ending. I think this is the most pathetic thing that you can do. I mean: IT'S THE SERIES FINALE!!!!!!!!
    This gave me enough reason to reduce the mark I gave for it, from a 10, to a 8.5
  • This episode made me cry.

This episode was amazing. I liked that Billie FINALLY realized that Christy was corrupted although I thought it was pretty obvious. I loved seeing Piper and Leo in the future that was adoreable - knowing that everything works out for them. I also like Pheobe and Coop's relationship and I'm glad that worked out, but when we reached the end of the episode I started to get emotional knowing that this was the last I was going to be seeing of Charmed :(. I loved how they ending it with us seeing how everyone's life ends up and how they have wonderful families now. I expecially liked the part when they started to slowly show us all of the pictures of the Piper's family. That part made me sad, expecially with the music, Oh gosh. It was a really good episode it just made me sad to know that that's the end - it's over. I'll always miss charmed with Piper's sarcastic humor, Pheobe's quest for love, and Paige's little jokes that made her so much fun to watch. And I can't forget the kids and Leo they are an important asset to the show to and I will miss them all. Good-bye Charmed xoxo
  • I did more the a little cry... im a girly man and so what?!?!?!?!

Charmed had its serie finale a couple a days ago, and im a little shaken still. Its over. I can't believe after 8 years, it came down to 8 minutes. I think the writer and director did a great job! It was better than any other finale i have seen so far. That was Charmed at its best! That eposide is what tv is all about! I havn't watched it since, cause its stii on dvr, becasuse i now as soon as i start it ill cry the night I actually watched it. Sunday at 7:52 the tears were pooring down and i could hardly breath! i was crying that hard. My hearts still brken, but hopefully me about to own the entire series will help? I rasie my glass to hoping it will!
  • Very completed!

It was a very special episode! Very complete written! I really enjoyed it (more than watching the series finale of “7th Heaven”).

As we knew, Christy was the bad news, too sad for Billie, she had to kill her own sister by herself.

It was so nice to see members of the Halliwell family showed up in the final episode (except Prue) as well as knowing their future at the end. Eventually, the Halliwell became a very big family since each sister got 3 children (even though they did not specify that Piper has one more daughter but they showed the scene that she handed out lunch boxes to 2 boys and a girl). I like the way they concluded the show by showing Grandma Piper was reading the last page of the book to her granddaughter.
  • Ding dong, the witch is dead! 7th Heaven take note. THIS is how you end a series! Caution: spoilers ahead.

First off, I have to start by saying that this was by far even much better then I anticipated it to be. The entire cast and crew did an excellent job with this one. It was great to see Piper and Leo back together again. They have always been my favorite couple (although this season Henry and Paige were cute too). So glad to see Victor back too! I love him so much, he cracks me up. That line last week about, "I'll sick my grandson on you." Made me fall to the floor laughing. He did great with his remaining daughter after finding out about Phoebe and Paige. Glad that Leo wanted to see his boys so early on in the episode. They were so sweet and innocent looking when he saw them. You know he missed his family. I have always admired Piper's determination and this episode is no exception. She is desperate to find a way to save her sisters (especially Phoebe, poor forgotten Paige...). How ironic was it they had to ask Coop for help and even more so that he had a ring to take them to the past. But what made me laugh was them materializing next to a younger Victor and Patty. Who of us hasn't had nightmares of walking in on mom and dad um...snuggling, yeah that's it, snuggling...
    It was definitely great to see the whole family again. Jennifer Rhodes has always been my favorite recurring character (I think I just like to watch sarcastic older women). When she fainted after seeing Patty and then asked for a drink when she came too, I just laughed and laughed. After they get all caught up, it's onward to save Phoebe and Paige.
    It would only make sense that Billie travels back to the past to save her sister (what I thought would have been even more interesting is if maybe she could have gone way back to when her sister was actually taken to avoid Christy becoming evil). But I'm glad it ended up being right before the big battle (Billie threw HERSELF into a wall...priceless). I'm also glad they were able to stop the big explosion (I've grown kind of fond of the manor...).
    Although Leo got taken away again, I knew they would get him back because we all saw Piper and Leo arguing over a game of scrabble in the future. Plus, the writers knew the fans would be eternally pissed if Piper didn't get him back. Luckily our story doesn't end there. Chris and Wyatt (future selves) appear (I was so happy to see Drew Fuller and Wes Ramsey again, especially together, that hasn't happened in a long while!).
    Christy once again annoyed me, but Billie started to see the light. It was nice to see that Billie finally saw Dumain and Christy for who they were. Manipulators (setting the stage for something that happens later on in the episode).
    Then we cut back to our large family reunion where everyone is meeting everyone and trying to figure out what the next step is. I knew we'd see repercussions after Billie and Christy used poor little Wyatt. I was glad to hear Wyatt slip up and call Coop "Uncle Coop" (the looks he got from Chris were hysterical, like, "Dude! Shut up!"). Now we know who's getting married at the end (though it was a no brainer). Speaking of marriage, we get to see Henry again, yay!! Grams pouting because Paige married a mortal was classic. I was happy to see Ivan Sergei again. I was starting to wonder what had happened to him.
    It was refreshing to see Phoebe and Coop FINALLY talk about their feelings, although they were interrupted yet again (we all know they love each other, plus he saved her life). I was kind of mad at Dumain for taking him hostage to try and force him to help the evil side. I really wish they would have showed us a fight between those two. I was hoping Coop would kick his butt (glad Dumain didn't kill him though).
    So Billie FINALLY came to her senses. She actually decided to talk to the sisters about what was going on instead of going on what her sister and the other evil community said. (The wizard finally gave her a brain...). I really wanted Piper to have another smackdown with Billie (especially after she finds out Billie used her son and is responsible for him losing his powers), but alas I was disappointed. She just used some angry words. I wasn't extremely shocked to see Billie kill Christy (in fact, I think I may have predicted it a few episodes back, ding dong, the witch is dead!!), what was shocking though was Kaley Cuoco's acting (I actually think she did especially well with her emotions after killing the sister she had spent so long to find). I was very happy they finally killed off her, Dumain, and the Triad as well.
    The ending was especially great. First, we get Leo back (and we find out that THIS was the actual way the battle was supposed to go: loved the romantic kiss the two gave), everyone is returned to their rightful time, and we get to see the future of the Charmed ones:
    Phoebe and Coop end up together and have (what else?) 3 little girls. She continues on with her column and raising her little girls and also becomes a best selling author on the way.
    Henry and Paige stay together as well (he continues on with helping people through his job) and Paige finally finds herself as a whitelighter. They also have (surprise, surprise!) 3 kids. A little boy and twins (two girls).
    And Piper, well, we know what happens with her and Leo, all back together and finally happy. They already have Chris and Wyatt, but they also finally have that little girl Piper had long known she was destined to have. Piper also opened that restaurant she always wanted. We get to see Leo and Piper grow old together (he becomes a teacher at magic school) and we also get to meet their grandkids. The picture sequence at the end made me tear up a little. Showing all generations of the Charmed ones at all ages.
    The episode closes with the door magically being shut for the final time...
    Loved the entire series, and I think that they did a wonderful job putting it to rest. Thank you to the writers, cast, and crew for 8 years of nonstop entertainment (now if we could only get that darned spinoff with the Charmed ones kids...I love me some Wes Ramsey and Drew Fuller!!)...
    Goodbye to a wonderful show.
  • All good things must come to an end and i really think it\'s gonna be a very special episode as they promised. The real fans deserve a real end for the show...(not like the one last season when we thought it\'d be the end) I\'m gonna cry !

Eight years of magic and 178 episodes later, here we are... We discovered a really entertaining show, the WB allowed us to have another \"charmed\" and we thank them (even though a ninth season would have been great as well...anyway). I thank our three witches fot this promising series finale where they wanted the fans to have a real \"family series\" end. I just can\'t wait to see it, I\'m in France so I won\'t be able to watch it the very night but I\'m gonna download it very quickly, I don\'t wanna wait september in France to watch it... To me, they\'ll be FOREVER CHARMED !!!!
  • Almost Perfect.

To me this episode was almost perfect. True, the sap in this episode was sticky enough to vanquish any demon, but it was also too sweet and yummy not to lap up every last drop. Although the darkness and depth of the original Charmed left seasons before, this farewell was both fitting and fulfilling on almost all levels. I have only a few complaints.

1) The whole mess with Wyatt and Chris knowing their future had changed suddenly in the moment was too unrealistic to explain in my mind, but I suppose necessary to bring the whole family back together. Still, I wish they had found a different way to do it. I'm also not sure what I think about taking their past selves back just before they left as a fix to knowing too much of the future. It would have been better perhaps to use the spell grams must have used on the sisters time and time again to give them a magic free childhood. I would have also enjoyed the irony and nostalgia of it.

2)The implication that grams never visited again was heartbreaking, considering if she had then Wyatt would have recognized her as an adult. Also Chris really shouldn't have if Wyatt didn't, considering that future Chris died in the past and was reborn to a different future where he quite obviously outlived his former life's self..meaning he couldn't have gone back in time and died there so would have had no memory of it either.

3) No Prue. Now I'm not surprised, but still it would have been that much more complete if a past Prue could have come back and helped Piper. 4) No photos of Prue?! Okay so Shannen wouldn't/wasn't allowed to come back. That doesn't mean there shouldn't have been some photographs on that wall. I'm so very glad that Prue was mentioned. It made it tolerable. If anyone missed it, the closing of the door through the power that Prue once had was an obvious tribute. Despite this, the thought that Prue was never seen by the sisters again, that Piper never again tried to call on her (it was explained that she couldn't come because Piper needed to move on with her life first, not that it was forbidden forever), and that they didn't even care enough to keep some photos around, was quite bothersome none the less.

5) Why was Phoebe not allowed to have Penny and Patty at the wedding like Piper was?

That may seem like a lot, but in comparison to the last three seasons it was truly a MUCH needed breath of fresh air. I was so terrified of how they might end the series after what had led up to this that it took me more than two years to get up the courage to finally see the episode. All of my pain and frustration and anger vanished in a single well spent 40 minutes, and it looks as though I might not need that blood pressure medication after all. With all of the contradictions to both story lines and characters, it feels like the show finally came home. The biggest emotional breaking point for me? Piper finally got her restaurant. The season 8 DVDs are worth it, if only for this episode and Vaya Con Leo. There is one more inconsistency that was brought up which bothered some, but not me. The three generations of Halliwell women being able to control the Hallow when previous it was stated that good and evil had to get together to contain it was a non issue and easily explainable. It was previously explained that nobody could vanquish the Hallow but it could barely be contained, and that it was so powerful it took both good and evil working together to contain it. The implication here is power. If three generations of Halliwell women coming together from different times and working on one future isn't powerful enough then truly nothing is. I find the explanation very reasonable.
  • Oh Lord! Right off the bat I will say that I loved it, love isn’t even a strong enough word for my sentiments on this episode!

I attend school but I still have managed to view it well over a dozen times and it is only getting better with each viewing. There was so much in it, so much emotion, so many loose ends tied up and oh so much of the Halliwell family to enjoy!

From the beginning, I thought the episode opened very strongly. It was good that we were right there in the aftermath of 8.21, Holly’s acting was tremendous, she looked and acted the part of somebody whose life had just been torn apart so well. I adored Piper and Leo together and we hadn’t seen them together for so long that having him there to clean her up and comfort her was so needed. I felt like having her be the one left standing, the one to fix everything was fitting of her personality and role on the show. Meanwhile Billie ran on back to Dumain, and I actually felt Kayley in that scene, her acting was solid and she appeared just as determined as Piper to get things back to how she wanted – and so started the merry-go-round through time with 101 loves, friends and family members!

First stop – Victor! I was so happy for Leo seeing his sons again but so sad for Victor loosing his daughters (I count Paige as kinda his). The Coop popped by and proved useful beyond just finding a date. Colour me shocked. At first I was hesitant about the time travel aspect but they actually had the means consistent – we had seen Coops ring time travel as Piper mentioned so I didn’t think it was just plucked out of thin air for convenience. Well done writers. And even if it was just for convenience who would care? I mean, we got Finola Hughs out of it! That woman just does not age, which was a bonus considering all the times we’ve visited her in the past. I loved seeing her, even more with Victor just because of what great chemistry the actors have. Victor and Patty seemed so perfect, made me rather sad that it all went south. And I loved the line “Paige? You mean we have another daughter?”/“Yes, mom, you do”. The statement that Piper/Patty/Penny equals a substitute Po3 didn’t seem overly logical but I bought it just to see Grams again and is it just me or is she feistier with every appearance?! Love her.

But first we saw Piper all gramsy which was a hoot! Even though we’ve seen the future before and it’s prone to change this one was seemed like the genuine deal, at least I hope so. “How do you spell Zankou? With a z or and x?” - demon scrabble was hilarious and having the aspirin ready for Piper was also a fine touch. The old Piper and Leo were brilliantly cast, with the same affection that our Piper and Leo have.

Anywho, hijinx’s aside, seeing our Grams was fabulous, her speech to little Piper was so sweet. Again Piper is deemed as the heart of the family and we got a little taste of Piper back when she was the shy little mediator ala season one. Cute. I’m also glad they had Grams faint at the sight of Patty. At least five years had passed since her death and Grams obviously hadn’t started communing with her ghost yet which makes Prue’s non-appearance a little more believable. And her reaction to finding out about her granddaughters being "The Charmed Ones" was just as proud and excited as it was in “That 70’s Episode”.

I was glad that the substitute Po3 thwarted the ultimate battle and that Phoebe and Paige were saved but when Leo was taken away again I thought for a microsecond they were going to end it with Piper choosing between her soul mate and her sisters! Then I remembered that this is Charmed and not even Brad Kern is that evil. Awesome exchange:

Phoebe: Okay, so because you guys altered a key moment in time by saving us…
    Grams: …and the Manor
    Phoebe: Right, because of all that what was supposed to happen after all of this won’t happen?
    Patty: Exactly. Which kinda makes this the new present.
    Paige: says the woman from the past.
    Grams: Although a different past from mine.

Aaargh! That spiel would’ve totally made my head implode but I was promptly distracted by the arrival of Wyatt and Chris – officially making the family dynamic go from huge to busting. And cut to the Jenkins’ gals, as the new wisened-up (but still a tad daft) Billie talked sense into her nutso sister. I have a lot to say about these troublesome pair but I’m saving it for later. The next few scenes were some of my favourites – just the whole family getting comfortable and caught up on future goss. Grams seemed just as much a Grams to the boys as she did the girls telling them to watch their language and all! And Wyatt’s “uncle Coop” slip up? Priceless! What a goofball! Patty and Victors reunion was also a classic when she jumped right onto him! I love seeing them together with their grandkids; they missed pretty much all of the girls growing up so I was happy to see that. And finally, two thirds of the way through the episode, Henry shows up, and about dammed timed.

Grams: Don’t tell me she married a whitelighter too!?
    Piper: Worse……….a mortal.
    Grams: Good God! Didn’t I teach you girls anything?

Hehe. I love Grams and her anti-male stance; it’s refreshingly different from that of the girls.

Billie then showing up put the episode back onto more of a magic bound track. I’m glad she blurted out her apology and excuse and that it seemed 100% genuine. Crawling back for forgiveness suits her. And the Charmed Ones did the time warp agaaaaiiiin! Back into the past. Triad, dead, check. Christy, dead, check. Now, the way I see Billie killing Christy is that it was totally believable and excusable. I know that killing is obviously wrong but Christy was literally a killing machine and was raised in a cave, by demons, with wacky morals and a deadly grudge against the Charmed Ones. She was a victim of circumstance and killing her was really the only option. That’s why I had no problem with Cole’s S5 “character assassination”. I don’t think that people who have been evil all their life can change so I’m comfortable with them dying. Some people think that Charmed is too black and white when it comes to stuff like that but I think it is a black and white situation so I was happy with the resolution to the Jenkins’ arc, as much as I did love Christy and her delightfully manipulative ways.

The last 7 or so minutes were painfully sweet. The AoD returning Leo and everyone clapping Piper/Leo and Phoebe/Coops respective kisses was totally heartwarming! Tears were streaming – repeat – streaming down my face for them. Patty and Victor entering with the kids made for the entire Halliwell clan in the sunroom, sans Prue. Which brings me to Patty’s take on her death. Basically that it was destiny, the token Charmed “everything happens for a reason” mantra that has been since season one. “As one door closes another door opens”, the look between Paige and Patty was perfect. We haven’t seen nearly enough of their mother/daughter connection and I was happy that we got a bit of that now. Then hugs, kisses and smiles all around in the most satisfying family moment in television history (for me anyways). I was bawling throughout this sappiness. BAWLING.

Not time to recover though, cause it only got worse. The sisters sitting around the table with the Book of Shadows recording their experiences was genius and a fabulous way of giving us future insight in a compact and original form. Stupid me said that I never wanted voiceovers again in Chared after “Malice In Wonderland” but boy did I eat my own words or what! Loved each sisters dialogue.

Phoebe: Predictably she married Coop in a nifty, low key wedding. Awww, I’m not their biggest shipper but still, awww. I felt assured that they'd last cause apparently they're in love to the point that Phoebe can summon him with a thought! Convoluted? Yes. But strangely convenient and lame plot devices are a staple of this show. And she had her foreseen child at last!!!! Ugghh! They sure got their moneys worth out of that plot. Oh, and two other little sweethearts, her own little Po3. I was pleased to see Phoebe looking all corporate and still working, author of a book and everything. Ever since I saw her in Scry Hard doing her thing I hoped she would never retire and continue passionately with her career. So I was happy with the closure they gave to her character. My favourite character ever! I cannot stress that enough. Love Phoebe Halliwell.

Paige: A good chance to give Henry some more much needed screen time. And gosh are their kids cute or what! Another charmed trio! The twins and lil Henry were cute as cute can be. Oh and I loved Paige’s glasses! They’re exactly the kind of quirky thing that suits her. On top of that she manages to keep protecting the innocent even when the dust had settled. She seemed to be the most likely to keep on giving, she came to the game late and has always been the most enthusiastic about the craft (Phoebe too at times). She refused the AoD offer and was the only one drawn back to the witchy world when they got new identities. And hopefully this means that being a whitelighter was the “enlightenment” she’s been searching for since, oh, say, season five! She’s both embraced and rejected her WL and witch sides at separate times; she’s been everything from a fruit packer to a head mistress trying to find her calling so I pray that she at last found some kind of independent fulfillment with her whitelighterness at last.

Piper: Last but not least the Halliwell family Matriarch and her loyal man. As much as I hate Magic School I am partially glad it was reclaimed, Leo needs and outlet like that for all his knowledge and motivational taglines i.e. “You’re power comes from you’re emotions” or “trust in yourself”. Oh and the kid with tk orbing we saw was Piper and Leo’s first grandchild btw (so it says in spoilers), so that was neat. I was thrilled that he and Piper had their daughter (in sides as Melinda), I wonder whether that child is the same Melinda as in Morality Bites? If they were fated to have her then perhaps it doesn’t matter that she arrived insanely late. So now there is a power of three by three! My god this show had endless spin-off possibilities. Oh, and another awesome loose end that was tied is pipers dream of owning her own restraunt! Kinda a catch 22 as P3 was possibly shut down but I’m still really, really impressed that they covered this. And an even cooler fact! I think that the dish she was making was Roast Pork with Gratin of Florence Fennel and Penne with a Port Giblet Sauce!! That’s right! Her dish from her Quake interview in “Something Wicca This Way Comes”!!! Well, she added a dash of port to the sauce so I think that was a shout out to the first episode. Awesome.

And fade to the future where the tears went from streaming to gushing. “…and although we certainly had our struggles and hardships over the years we’re a family of survivors and will always be. Which is why we’ve truly been charmed.” So true. “After all it’ll be yours one day…”, made me so sad, but happy that their legacy was being passed on. As old Piper and Leo embarked the stairs I was a wreck. The final montage was absolutely powerful, the photo’s were impeccably chosen and incorporated everyone who meant anything to the show (bar Shannen of course). The music and images killed me with nostalgia, and the final photo of the girls was beautiful! Off that, the Charmed ones generation over and a new generation just beginning the door is tk’d closed for the final time. Sob. Weep. Moan. My satisfaction with life was just seriously injured.

Trying to look at it objectively (as if I even could!), I did find some small faults, but they didn’t detract from the episode. For instance the grand daughter tk’d her hand the wrong way which irked me ever so slightly; there wasn’t quite enough Henry, the effects of Christy’s vanquish could have been grander and there wasn’t a mention of Darryl! A personal favourite of mine and cast member of seven years was totally forgot in this episode which was a bloody shame. So in my mind it didn’t warrant a perfect 10, but a dam close 9.8 -9.9. As far as how much it impacted me emotionally it completely exceeded any number! One of my favourite episodes of the series, it wrapped everything up perfectly!

I will truly miss that manor and all it represents, the magic, the battles, the emotion and the experiences of four incredible women. I’m even gonna miss the piles of discontinuity ever-present in the show (even in the finale!). But more than anything I’ll miss the Halliwells. All four generations that we came to know and love like family, the three sisters that captivated me like nothing else for eight years and will continue to do so for another eighty. Thankyou to all the cast and crew over the past eight years, especially the leading ladies – Holly, Alyssa, Rose and Shannen. Forever Charmed!
  • such a good show.......sad that u ended it the way u did,will never never ever have one as good

it was the wrong choice to end the show,never will have that connection again.it was the type of show that gave hope,love,attraction and mystery,its kinda funny sometimes.it was interesting to see what came next for them.i about died when pru died,but u all had a way to bring the sisters back.but if u could rethink the way u ended it ,u know u left a lot of loose ends that could turn into something and then u would need to send the sisters back into battle,better hury the window is almost closed forever.It realy was such a good show,looked foreword to watching it each week,then it end.
  • The end of an era...

I've watched the WB since it began 10 years ago, and one after the other I've watched the series finales of all their good shows. 7th Heaven (which I never really liked, but watched anyway), Buffy (my favorite show of all time), Angel (which ended before it's time), Dawson's Creek (a show that helped shape my generation...), Felicity (and I'll admit it jumped the shark when she cut her hair... why hair made such a difference is beyond me) and now, the final one... Charmed. Don't get me wrong, I love Gilmore Girls and Smallville but I always had this extra special place in my heart for Charmed. I've watched it since it's premier in 1998 and have followed it closely for the past 8 years (although sadly I tend to miss the season premiers every year and I ended up downloading most of them since season 4...). I watch them in syndication on TNT everyday and I still cry when Prue dies and when they have to kill Cole (the first time) and when Andy dies in season 1. I still cringe everytime I see an episode with Nick Lachey in it.
    I admit that I stopped watching for a little while this season (it saddens me to admit it, but it didn't exactly start out as the best season. When I found out that I was the last season I started watching more dilligently. I have to admit, I wasn't the best season up until the last two or three episodes. I hated Billie and I hated Christy even more. I was getting excited that they were both going to die, but the Billie didn't. At first I was bummed until I saw the very end, what the future would bring. how Billie would be there to watch Phoebe's kids while she left to give birth.
    I love how all three Charmed Ones had 3 children. Paige with her son and then twin girls (1 boy & 2 girls), Piper with Wyatt and Chris and the little girl (2 boys & 1 girl), and Phoebe's 3 girls. I assume that Phoebe had her first little girl before Piper had hers, but I'm assuming that one of them named their daughter Prudence. I kind of figured it was Phoebe. I always kind of thought that Phoebe would be the one to carry-on the all P's tradition. I'm also assuming that one of the girls' named their kids Patty (Patricia) or Penelope (Penny)...
    I'm really going to miss this show, but I understand why they don't want to do it anymore. Alyssa and Holly have put in all 8 years and Rose has put in 5. It's understandable.
    Long Live Charmed
  • this ep was the best of them all

i would have to sau that this ep is the best ep of charmed every and i have watched every ep they have made. i mean its got everything time travle older chris and wyatt and of corse it exsplans everything in the tv show and i would have to say this to people who dont like this eip i say shame on you and your not even a true charmed fan so i hoope you enjoy this ep most of all this show and people remeber charmed may have ended but it will live on in everyones hearts forever and ever
  • all over...

the very last episode well what can i say after 8 years it is all over [clapping] the episode was very good a few familiar faces came back from the past and future.Near the end,though,when they are all hugging i reckon they should have at least have brought prue back.For charmed fans the episode might have bought a tear to your eye as we all realise it is all over but then we realise we have the dvds(or can get)to watch.the team of writers and producers have bought us 8 years of wonderful cliff-hangers,plots and they have kept us watching (claps for the great team) but how can i leave this without thanking the brilliant team of actoresess/actors who made the show possible they made the show as popular as it is today (claps) this episode answered all our questions-will piper ever get leo back?,will phoebe get her babies?,will they leave it as piper the only surviving sister? and so on and happily all the answers turned out as we all wanted piper and leo were reunited, phoebe got 3 little girls and of course phoebe and paige were saved!Now the question still stands of will there be a spin-off with the charmed sons? or even will there be a movie? well thats enough for me charmed-we will miss you (cheering and clapping) Blessed be good-bye..
  • Right on Script

Besides the fact that this is the final episode and they ended it well giving everyone a glimps at the Haliwell futures, they also kept on script with the Haliwell past. In All Haliwell\'s Eve, it was predicted that Phoebe\'s true love\'s name would start with a C. Well, everyone assumed that this would be Cole. But here enters Coop. I\'m glad that the writers obviously paid attention to this small detail and kept on script.
  • The saddest episode of Charmed I've ever seen, but in a way the happiest. Almost everyone gets reunited and everything seems to be ok..

I am going to miss charmed so much, this episode had me crying for most of it, mostly because I knew it was the end. I will patiently wait until the rest of the seasons come out on dvd so I can have Charmed in my life forever ((I already have seasons 1-5)).I don't think that the show will fade out of anyone's memory bc I don't think the fans would allow it. Someone should create like a Charmed memory sight. That would be so cool..atleast I think so..I miss Charmed, my Sundays just aren't the same without a new episode.
  • Great finale for a great series!

Piper and Leo go to Phoebe’s apartment where the Book of Shadows is. While she looks for some kind of solution, Billie returns to Magic School and confronts Dumain, revealing Christy is dead. Dumain suggests she project herself back into the past and save Christy.

Piper and Leo arrive at Victor’s and Piper breaks the news. Victor reveals he knows about Coop and Piper realizes he can help them. She summons Coop and asks to borrow is ring so she can go back in time. Coop agrees but warns it doesn’t always work as desired. Leo goes with her and the two of them go into the past in 1975 where they meet a young Victor and Patty in bed, when Piper was 3 and Phoebe hasn’t been born yet. Later they try to explain things without giving away too much, and finally revealed Paige and Phoebe are dead and that they’re the Charmed Ones. Patty suggests they use their family magic to get Piper to where she needs to go. The three of them take the ring and go to Grams, but end up in a future where Piper and Leo are old and have been waiting for them.

The old Piper and Leo reveal it’s 50 years in the future and that Phoebe needs to focus on who she wants to get to with her heart, not her head, and they must work together to get rid of the Hollow. They try again and see Grams talking with a young Piper. After young Piper leaves, they introduce themselves and Grams faints. Piper reveals that Patty is dead at that time.

Dumain walks Billie through the process for her to travel back into the past. But when he mentions she has to focus on the Triad she suspects something is up and finally realizes she’s been manipulated. Dumain tells her go back and ask Christy so she’ll understand.

While Patty tries to wake Grams, Leo points out that he could be taken away again. Grams wakes up and Piper makes introductions and tells her she must help save the Charmed Ones. Billie projects herself back into the past at the Manor, just as the past Billie and Christy arrive. She warns them but past-Billie sends present-Billie flying and goes on to fight. The battle starts to play out as before but then Piper, Grams, and Patty arrive to cast a spell which drives the Hollow out of all o them prematurely. The present-Billie and Piper merge with themselves in the past, and then Billie and Christy teleports out.

The Angel Of Destiny who brought Leo arrives to take him back again. Piper explains everything but notes they’re back where they started. Then the future Wyatt and Chris appear to reveal someone has screwed up their future. Billie and Christy are walking and Christy doesn’t believe they’re being used and goes off on her own.

Chris and Wyatt explain that Wyatt lost his powers in the middle of a demon fight and came back to the present. Piper figures out Billie and Christy stole Wyatt’s power using the Hollow. Coop arrives and Wyatt recognizes him as “Uncle Coop,” and then Chris and Wyatt take Patty to see Victor. Victor is confused and finally patty finds out they’re separated.

Christy tells Dumain that Billie has abandoned them but there’s a way to revive the Triad without her. Grams is working on a potion when Henry arrives to talk to Paige. Coop insists on confessing his love to Phoebe but Phoebe can’t handle it and goes to talk to her sisters after giving him the ring back. Dumain teleports in to grab Coop and the ring, while Billie shows up and asks to talk to them.

They hear her out and she explains about the Triad, and future-Chris and Wyatt show up and reveal that Dumain is involved. Phoebe calls for Coop who can’t respond, and Chris and Wyatt reveal that Coop was sent so Phoebe could fall in love with him, and it wasn’t a forbidden love. They explain that in the future they’re as one and all she has to do is think about him to summon him. She does so and he appears, in great pain. He reveals Dumain took his ring and they plan to go back in time.

Dumain is talking with the Triad in the past when Dumain and Christy arrive, but the Charmed Ones and Billie arrive as well and destroy the Triad, then both Dumains. The Halliwells explain that Billie sent them back, and Paige takes the ring. Christy accuses Billie of betraying her but she throws a huge fireball. Billie deflects it back and destroys her.

All the Halliwells are reunited at the Manor and Wyatt has his powers back. They reveal Billie has gone her own way. The Angel of Destiny arrives with Leo and reveals that’s how the battle was supposed to end, and it’s all worked out. Victor and Patty arrive with the children and Coop reveals he can take everyone back and make sure they won’t remember what they’ve learned. Everyone has a happy moment before going their ways.

Later Piper comes down and says they should write everything down in the Book of Shadows. Each write down what they’ve experienced and we see what will happen in the future. Coop and Phoebe marry and have two children, and Phoebe publishes a best-selling book. Henry continues to look after his parolees and has three children with Paige, who continues to help the next generation of witches. And Piper and Leo trained Chris and Wyatt and finally opened a restaurant, while Leo trains at a reclaimed Magic School. It ends with an elderly Piper reading their saga to her granddaughter, then going upstairs with an elderly Leo past the pictures of all their family, past and present, on the walls. The other grandchildren come into the manor and the doors swing closed one final time.

Incredible!