Charmed

Forever Charmed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 21, 2006 on The WB

• The only reason this episode got 1.0 is because I couldn't get the counter to do negatives!!! They have completely thrown the rules out the window and made a complete pile of poo (in fact I would rather have watched a pile of poo than this

The season 7 finale was the most perfect way they could have finished this show but they had to keep going (Speeling is a muppet that way!)

Don't get me wrong, I was an avid viewer of this show, watched it from day 1!! But besides episode 21, this series has been awful!!!

Another reviewer on this site said this ending was good compared to endings like Angel, and I quote, where 'everyone dies.(whether they did or not is still open to speculation) But amiguous endings to shows, especially shows involving supernatural elements, are the best way to honour the memory of the shows themselves (Me and my mates still argue about the angel ending!!).

Back to the actual ending, they completely disregarded the whole changing the past/future element by having complete interaction between time periods. They completely messed up the whole time travel element, as in season 1 Tempest was the only one on either side who had the power to manipulate time!!! (apparently cupids have gained some more responsibility in the magical kingdom.

Bringing Chris and Wyatt in was good, I guess, even though their only purpose seemed to be to fill in Phoebe about her love life!!!

Anyway, I've said enough. I'm going to now physically wipe this dross from my memory and not even acknowledge the humongous waste of time that is Charmed 8!!! I suggest you do the same!!