Charmed

Forever Charmed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 21, 2006 on The WB

• I agree this was excellent end to the series except for there was no Prue.

If this had been a true ending to the series for all of the devoted fans of the show, when Piper and Leo are walking up the stairs at the end there should have been a picture of Prue, like the original picture of the three sisters, when the sisters magically moved closer together in the picture. The only reference they made to Prue in this episode was when Patty acknoledged that Victor told her what happened to Prue. Shannon makes me so angry that she couldn't put aside her feelings that made her leave the show in the first place to make some cameo appearance on this final episode. I am truly no longer a fan of Shannon because of this I liked her from playing Prue on this show, and just the fact that she wouldn't come back for the finale upsets me, it would have been nice if they had a picture of Prue. Did anyone else notice that after Prue died the picture of the three magically disappeared. No picture of Prue was shown after Prue died. Only her name was mentioned occasionally, and her name was seen once, after Wyatt was born. And no references were ever made again to what Prue did, her working for 415 or at Bucklands. It's like as soon as Prue died that was it, Prue remained in memories never to be seen or heard again.
LIFE