Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Best/Worst Demon

Charmedfran

[21]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 5

I think Barbas is a really good demon, though he got annoying when he appeared in too many episodes, 3 would have been betta instead of like 7!

Best demon: Belthazor/Cole

Worst demon: Gideon (Storyline ok but character boring)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Charmedfran

[22]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 5
    well evil person@ Gideon

me_charmed_1

[23]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 17

wouldnt it be great to have a demon that can change its form into any vanquished/unvaquised demon?and have their powers when they are them? and can only be vanquished when its its normal self, which can kind of look like the woogy or the demon from the devils music. id be like ditto from pokemon (if you ever used to watch it )

and it would be really hard to be vanquised, like it can only be vanqiushed in water or in the sky or something.

it would have been great to see all our favourite demons again like the source or shax.

WarGrowlmon15

[24]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 8
    tvfan332 wrote:

who was the best and worst demon

best: the source/the seer (season4)

worst: barbas/ lower level demons

I agree with the Source but I don't agree with the Seer. She was just the Source's lackey and hardly worth being on the show. I think that the Source and Cole are better ones. I agree with you on the Barbass/ lower level demons thing though

WarGrowlmon15

[25]Jul 31, 2006
    tvfan332 wrote:

tempus was also a bad demon

the demon of illusion episode was good

Tempus appeared in one episode repeatdly rewinding time like the Avatars did. Then he was vanquished in the season 3 finalie after he undid the Day From Hell (the Source said in that episode that he was so badly weakened that turning back time again would have killed him).

WarGrowlmon15

[26]Jul 31, 2006
    Charmedfran wrote:

I think Barbas is a really good demon, though he got annoying when he appeared in too many episodes, 3 would have been betta instead of like 7!

Not demon, Elder and he wasn't really evil, just desperate to get rid of Wyatt because he thought that that was the only way to stop him from becoming the future of all evil. Leo killed him in revenge for Chris and because it was the only way to save Wyatt and bring the world back to normal

WarGrowlmon15

[27]Jul 31, 2006
    Charmedfran wrote:

I also absolutly hated Barbas. i think he should have been in one episode and that was it also they should have vanquished him in that one episode so he couldn't keep returning. Ironicly the only time the Charmed Ones vanquished him themselves he didn't ever come back again

WarGrowlmon15

[28]Jul 31, 2006
    bhattipimpin88 wrote:
    I loved Tempus,Shax, and Belthazor cause they were known to be strong and powerful. Like someone said above, I hated the lower level demons. Just the random random ones

I didn't really like Shax. I mean he killed Prue and they never really explained how she died. I mean she obviously died from her injuries after being blasted through that wall but Leo was able to heal both her and Piper the first time why wasn't he able to do it the second time.?

WarGrowlmon15

[29]Jul 31, 2006
    tvfan332 wrote:

i liked kira the seer (season 7) and i also liked the demon amara ( freaky phoebe)

i also hated the possesor demon from desperate housewitches.

There were actually a few Posseser Demons, one possesed Leo, there was the one that broght the Source back and there was also the one that possesed Nick named Rothul

WarGrowlmon15

[30]Jul 31, 2006
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    I like the Wendigo and Eames (even thought neither of them are technically demons)

The worst is Barbus, and I'm only saying that because they brought him back WAY TO MANY TIMES!!!!!

Agreed

WarGrowlmon15

[31]Jul 31, 2006
    samhalliwell wrote:
    All those Demons that you all are puting in the worst category, are miles better than Barbas, and his non-exixtent acting abbilities, and his over-the-top manerisms, and his boring dialogue, and his overusing throughout the show.
    Duh

WarGrowlmon15

[32]Jul 31, 2006
    Erfremed wrote:

The best were Shax, Barbas and Belthazor.

The worst were Abraxas, Inspector Rodriguez and the succubus

Yeah I don't even get how they vanquished the Succubus. I mean I know because of the spell Prue was supposed to be able to set her on fire but how did using her telekinesis do that

WarGrowlmon15

[33]Jul 31, 2006
    hainesg324 wrote:

Obvious answers for good demons - Cole and the Source. I also liked the Triad.

Bad demons - the guy with the imps and the Alice in wonderland demons.

I think those were supposed to be sort of filler demons to give the Charmed Ones something to fight in order to give them a reason for them to come back from pretending to be dead

WarGrowlmon15

[34]Jul 31, 2006
    hainesg324 wrote:

Obvious answers for good demons - Cole and the Source. I also liked the Triad.

Bad demons - the guy with the imps and the Alice in wonderland demons.

I also agree with Cole, the Source (which was cool becaue he came back twice- once somehow in Cole and then brought back by the Possesor Demon later) and the Triad. I thought that they were stupid in season 3 and I didn't like how Cole got to vanquish them when they'd caused so much trouble for the Charmed Ones who as a result deserved to perform the vanquish but I really liked them in season 8.

WarGrowlmon15

[35]Jul 31, 2006
    Another demon that I liked was Dumaine.  He was some sort of wanabe Triad and it apparently was his plan to use Billie andd Christy which he came up with so that he'd eventually become a member of the Triad.  While the Triad were the power behind that plan he was the true brains behind it.  He was pure evil and very devious.  He was the one that manipulated Billie and Christy, the Triad just made it possible for him to do so.  He was the ones that did all of the spells that made Billie think that the Charmed Ones were the bad guys and she, Christy and Dumaine were the good guys.  He was also the only demon besides Zankou that ever came up with a plan that came close to destroying the Charmed Ones.  His unlike Zankou's was very patient and occured over time so it wasn't as obvious and it made the Charmed Ones hesitate to fight back since the bad guys were human (well most of them anyway).  He also didn't hesitate to manipulate a grieving Billie in an attempt to bring the Triad back to life (big mistake- she realized the truth as a result of that), he didn't hesitate to kidnap Coop and steal his ring to time travel in order to acomplish his goals, he also didn't hesitate to kidnap Wyatt and manipulate Billie into agreeing to use him in order to get the Hollow.  I thought that his ending was very fitting as well: Piper blew both his Past and Future selves up in his attempt to warn the Triad.  He deserved that especialy from Piper: he kidnapped her son and he was apparently powerful on a level that rivaled the Charmed Ones, yet he was easily vanquished by Piper's blasting power (way to go Piper!).  I think she was the one who deserved to vanquish him the most: he kidnapped her son, his plan was responsible for her sisters being killed before she managed to bring them back, and the ramifications of his plan caused her husband to be taken away so that they would have the anger and will to finish the final fight.  In short out of everyone except for Billie and Christy he caused her the most pain so she deserved it the most to vanquish him.

jemaa09

[36]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 10
    I liked The Source, The Seer, Cole, and The Triad as the best most powerful demons. The worst demons were the random lower level ones and Zankou.

WarGrowlmon15

[37]Jul 31, 2006
    What do people think about Dumaine???  I posted my explantion of why I liked him and I'd like some responses saying what you think of what my opinon on the matter is and/ or what you thought of him also

me_charmed_1

[38]Aug 1, 2006
    anyone agree with what i said????????

tvfan332

[39]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 37

me_charmed_1 wrote:

yeah it was a good idea.

me_charmed_1

[40]Aug 1, 2006
    tvfan332 wrote:

me_charmed_1 wrote:

yeah it was a good idea.

thanks for commenting