Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Best/Worst Demon

WarGrowlmon15

[41]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    Another demon that I liked was Dumaine.  He was some sort of wanabe Triad and it apparently was his plan to use Billie andd Christy which he came up with so that he'd eventually become a member of the Triad.  While the Triad were the power behind that plan he was the true brains behind it.  He was pure evil and very devious.  He was the one that manipulated Billie and Christy, the Triad just made it possible for him to do so.  He was the ones that did all of the spells that made Billie think that the Charmed Ones were the bad guys and she, Christy and Dumaine were the good guys.  He was also the only demon besides Zankou that ever came up with a plan that came close to destroying the Charmed Ones.  His unlike Zankou's was very patient and occured over time so it wasn't as obvious and it made the Charmed Ones hesitate to fight back since the bad guys were human (well most of them anyway).  He also didn't hesitate to manipulate a grieving Billie in an attempt to bring the Triad back to life (big mistake- she realized the truth as a result of that), he didn't hesitate to kidnap Coop and steal his ring to time travel in order to acomplish his goals, he also didn't hesitate to kidnap Wyatt and manipulate Billie into agreeing to use him in order to get the Hollow.  I thought that his ending was very fitting as well: Piper blew both his Past and Future selves up in his attempt to warn the Triad.  He deserved that especialy from Piper: he kidnapped her son and he was apparently powerful on a level that rivaled the Charmed Ones, yet he was easily vanquished by Piper's blasting power (way to go Piper!).  I think she was the one who deserved to vanquish him the most: he kidnapped her son, his plan was responsible for her sisters being killed before she managed to bring them back, and the ramifications of his plan caused her husband to be taken away so that they would have the anger and will to finish the final fight.  In short out of everyone except for Billie and Christy he caused her the most pain so she deserved it the most to vanquish him.

So what does everyone think because I'm the one who wrote this quote and i want everyones opinon on what I think of Dumaine
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Piper818

[42]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 3

hainesg324 wrote:

Obvious answers for good demons - Cole and the Source. I also liked the Triad.

Bad demons -

Yeah,you cant compete with a demon that wont die nomatter how many times you vanquish him,but they got lucky and did but it took them long enough.And the Triad must have really been bad if every source of evil wanted him.And the Source was pretty bad,I mean it was his fault Prue died,cause he tricked Pheobe into joining him.

Tayey

[43]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 2
    wyatt evil

littlehutch2008

[44]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 13

WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    Another demon that I liked was Dumaine. He was some sort of wanabe Triad and it apparently was his plan to use Billie andd Christy which he came up with so that he'd eventually become a member of the Triad. While the Triad were the power behind that plan he was the true brains behind it. He was pure evil and very devious. He was the one that manipulated Billie and Christy, the Triad just made it possible for him to do so. He was the ones that did all of the spells that made Billie think that the Charmed Ones were the bad guys and she, Christy and Dumaine were the good guys. He was also the only demon besides Zankou that ever came up with a plan that came close to destroying the Charmed Ones. His unlike Zankou's was very patient and occured over time so it wasn't as obvious and it made the Charmed Ones hesitate to fight back since the bad guys were human (well most of them anyway). He also didn't hesitate to manipulate a grieving Billie in an attempt to bring the Triad back to life (big mistake- she realized the truth as a result of that), he didn't hesitate to kidnap Coop and steal his ring to time travel in order to acomplish his goals, he also didn't hesitate to kidnap Wyatt and manipulate Billie into agreeing to use him in order to get the Hollow. I thought that his ending was very fitting as well: Piper blew both his Past and Future selves up in his attempt to warn the Triad. He deserved that especialy from Piper: he kidnapped her son and he was apparently powerful on a level that rivaled the Charmed Ones, yet he was easily vanquished by Piper's blasting power (way to go Piper!). I think she was the one who deserved to vanquish him the most: he kidnapped her son, his plan was responsible for her sisters being killed before she managed to bring them back, and the ramifications of his plan caused her husband to be taken away so that they would have the anger and will to finish the final fight. In short out of everyone except for Billie and Christy he caused her the most pain so she deserved it the most to vanquish him.

So what does everyone think because I'm the one who wrote this quote and i want everyones opinon on what I think of Dumaine

yes we are aware that you wrote that quote... you posed like 50 times, and if people dont answer about Dumaine, who I think was a stupid demon because season 8 wasd the worst and had the worst demon, dont keep posting them, badgering them to do so.... if they want to they will

WarGrowlmon15

[45]Aug 2, 2006
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    Another demon that I liked was Dumaine. He was some sort of wanabe Triad and it apparently was his plan to use Billie andd Christy which he came up with so that he'd eventually become a member of the Triad. While the Triad were the power behind that plan he was the true brains behind it. He was pure evil and very devious. He was the one that manipulated Billie and Christy, the Triad just made it possible for him to do so. He was the ones that did all of the spells that made Billie think that the Charmed Ones were the bad guys and she, Christy and Dumaine were the good guys. He was also the only demon besides Zankou that ever came up with a plan that came close to destroying the Charmed Ones. His unlike Zankou's was very patient and occured over time so it wasn't as obvious and it made the Charmed Ones hesitate to fight back since the bad guys were human (well most of them anyway). He also didn't hesitate to manipulate a grieving Billie in an attempt to bring the Triad back to life (big mistake- she realized the truth as a result of that), he didn't hesitate to kidnap Coop and steal his ring to time travel in order to acomplish his goals, he also didn't hesitate to kidnap Wyatt and manipulate Billie into agreeing to use him in order to get the Hollow. I thought that his ending was very fitting as well: Piper blew both his Past and Future selves up in his attempt to warn the Triad. He deserved that especialy from Piper: he kidnapped her son and he was apparently powerful on a level that rivaled the Charmed Ones, yet he was easily vanquished by Piper's blasting power (way to go Piper!). I think she was the one who deserved to vanquish him the most: he kidnapped her son, his plan was responsible for her sisters being killed before she managed to bring them back, and the ramifications of his plan caused her husband to be taken away so that they would have the anger and will to finish the final fight. In short out of everyone except for Billie and Christy he caused her the most pain so she deserved it the most to vanquish him.

yes we are aware that you wrote that quote... you posed like 50 times, and if people dont answer about Dumaine, who I think was a stupid demon because season 8 wasd the worst and had the worst demon, dont keep posting them, badgering them to do so.... if they want to they will

Um no he was the best out of all of the bad demons of that season. I mean there were some pretty bad ones but out of them besides the Triad he had to be the best. I mean in Gone With The Witches the Triad revealed that all of this was his plan and he was the one who set it up. I mean I liked his death but it was a little anti-climatic I mean he says "no" and Piper says "oh, yes" and then blows up both his past and future selves. That was the only lame thing about him: his vanquish. I mean for other main enemies they came up with something a lot better. But besides that like I said he was the brains behind everything that happened with Billie and Christy and his plan almost worked, so that makes him the best out of the bad demons in this season in my book......

littlehutch2008

[46]Aug 2, 2006

WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

Um no he was the best out of all of the bad demons of that season. I mean there were some pretty bad ones but out of them besides the Triad he had to be the best. I mean in Gone With The Witches the Triad revealed that all of this was his plan and he was the one who set it up. I mean I liked his death but it was a little anti-climatic I mean he says "no" and Piper says "oh, yes" and then blows up both his past and future selves. That was the only lame thing about him: his vanquish. I mean for other main enemies they came up with something a lot better. But besides that like I said he was the brains behind everything that happened with Billie and Christy and his plan almost worked, so that makes him the best out of the bad demons in this season in my book......

first of all i said "I THINK he was stupid" so dont tell me im wrong just becaue you dont agree with my opinion... second of all, i read the reason why you like him and i dont agree, i just dont like him... i dont know if you watched all of the seasons, but Dumaine was just another was of those low budget human looking demons who wasnt anything special

WarGrowlmon15

[47]Aug 2, 2006
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

first of all i said "I THINK he was stupid" so dont tell me im wrong just becaue you dont agree with my opinion... second of all, i read the reason why you like him and i dont agree, i just dont like him... i dont know if you watched all of the seasons, but Dumaine was just another was of those low budget human looking demons who wasnt anything special

Um dude, besides the Source and Belthazor there were very few non-human looking demons after the first couple of seasons. I know he was a low budget human looking demon but that doesn't really matter. I mean the Titans looked human and they were great enemies. I just think Dumaine is the best out of the lame demons of this seasomn. I mean think about it... who's better then the demon who's plan almost killed the Charmed Ones for good this season... hmmmmmm let's see... there was Antosis... so lame I don't even want to go there.. the Imp Master.. dito... the Source good but only a brief appearence in one episode and he was vanquished way too easily in my opinion this time.... Rohtul.. not too bad but still very lame.. only good thing about him was he caused Paige's healing power to be triggered... been waiting for that to happen for a long time... must I continue. Basicaly Dumaine was the only one who's plan wasn't quite as lame and actually almost worked... bad thing: lame vanquish. I mean they gave the Triad and Christy a better send off

littlehutch2008

[48]Aug 2, 2006

WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

Um dude, besides the Source and Belthazor there were very few non-human looking demons after the first couple of seasons. I know he was a low budget human looking demon but that doesn't really matter. I mean the Titans looked human and they were great enemies. I just think Dumaine is the best out of the lame demons of this seasomn. I mean think about it... who's better then the demon who's plan almost killed the Charmed Ones for good this season... hmmmmmm let's see... there was Antosis... so lame I don't even want to go there.. the Imp Master.. dito... the Source good but only a brief appearence in one episode and he was vanquished way too easily in my opinion this time.... Rohtul.. not too bad but still very lame.. only good thing about him was he caused Paige's healing power to be triggered... been waiting for that to happen for a long time... must I continue. Basicaly Dumaine was the only one who's plan wasn't quite as lame and actually almost worked... bad thing: lame vanquish. I mean they gave the Triad and Christy a better send off

yeah umm dude, whatever, i was in and out of season 8 anyway because it was terrible.... I JUST DONT LIKE HIM, deal with it....and at least in every season there was at least one demon looking demon, except of course in season 8 because they wasted all their money on the orbing effects... and they could have had human looking demons but who had a demonic physical feature, like the Succubus in season 2... and I will admit that the majority of demons on the show looked human, but by the worst season of all, non of the demons were special... in the past there were The Demon of _____, with a special power other demons didnt have.... now they are all just the same and blend together... whatever all i am saying is that i dont like the demons in season 8 and I DONT LIKE DUMAINE AT ALL!

WarGrowlmon15

[49]Aug 2, 2006
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

yeah umm dude, whatever, i was in and out of season 8 anyway because it was terrible.... I JUST DONT LIKE HIM, deal with it....and at least in every season there was at least one demon looking demon, except of course in season 8 because they wasted all their money on the orbing effects... and they could have had human looking demons but who had a demonic physical feature, like the Succubus in season 2... and I will admit that the majority of demons on the show looked human, but by the worst season of all, non of the demons were special... in the past there were The Demon of _____, with a special power other demons didnt have.... now they are all just the same and blend together... whatever all i am saying is that i dont like the demons in season 8 and I DONT LIKE DUMAINE AT ALL!

Actually not totaly true... the Source when he was brought back from the dead in Desparate Hosewitches looked like a demon

WarGrowlmon15

[50]Aug 2, 2006
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

Actually not totaly true... the Source when he was brought back from the dead in Desparate Hosewitches looked like a demon

Course he got a lammer vanquish then Dumaine: Piper blew up the Possesor Demon that brought him back and he was vanquished as well

littlehutch2008

[51]Aug 2, 2006

WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

oh my bad, they cut back on orbing for one episode to bring BACK a demon who looked like a demon... god forbid they be original, but no they have to bring back a demon we have already seen for the last time we EVER see a real looking demon.... they dont even bother doing that cool thing with the eyes to back them red or all black

WarGrowlmon15

[52]Aug 2, 2006
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

oh my bad, they cut back on orbing for one episode to bring BACK a demon who looked like a demon... god forbid they be original, but no they have to bring back a demon we have already seen for the last time we EVER see a real looking demon.... they dont even bother doing that cool thing with the eyes to back them red or all black

Yeah and they gave him a totaly lame vanquish: Piper blew up the Possesor Demon that brought him back and poof: Source re-vanquished. And I think that they got his damaged facew wrong compared to season 4

littlehutch2008

[53]Aug 2, 2006

WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

Yeah and they gave him a totaly lame vanquish: Piper blew up the Possesor Demon that brought him back and poof: Source re-vanquished. And I think that they got his damaged facew wrong compared to season 4

OMG I KNOW!!! I have been saying how stupid i thought that vanquish was and how it didnt hold together and there was always someone who would bite my head off and defend it... and yes i think season 4 looked better... this one looked crappy (just like evil adult Wyatt in season 7 looked bad compared to him in season 6)

littlehutch2008

[54]Aug 2, 2006
    okay im done with the quoting thing... it is becoming way to big

WarGrowlmon15

[55]Aug 2, 2006

Edited on 08/02/2006 7:25pm
    Edited 3 total times.

WarGrowlmon15

[56]Aug 2, 2006
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:

OMG I KNOW!!! I have been saying how stupid i thought that vanquish was and how it didnt hold together and there was always someone who would bite my head off and defend it... and yes i think season 4 looked better... this one looked crappy (just like evil adult Wyatt in season 7 looked bad compared to him in season 6)

Oh I totally agree with you

littlehutch2008

[57]Aug 2, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/02/2006 6:34pm

WarGrowlmon15

[58]Aug 2, 2006
    littlehutch2008 wrote:

Total waste of time to write it and then delete it

littlehutch2008

[59]Aug 2, 2006

WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:

who cares? i actually posted something but it wasnt supposed to be in this topic, so since it was irrelevant, i chose to delete it and post it in the correct thread

WarGrowlmon15

[60]Aug 2, 2006
    littlehutch2008 wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    littlehutch2008 wrote:

who cares? i actually posted something but it wasnt supposed to be in this topic, so since it was irrelevant, i chose to delete it and post it in the correct thread

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb