1) about victor's last name um i am going to first ask how is that a plot hole? secondly if it is proven as a plot hole why would it be significant? sorry don't mean to be rude but it doesn't seem very important to the show overall.
2) well moobs you got my attention congrats well first off is that after they defeated glory ? because after glory (a goddess) i thought them bringing her back from the dimension that was like the womb for her was a terrible idea because well she defeated a goddess where do you go from there defeat the most powerful vamp?( which is still a far cry from a godddess) and angel was that after he defeated the "evil incarnate" which we know has many names which after that i thought it was pointless to go on because well the supreme evil has been defeated wolfram and hart were at best a minimal threat after that so again what will we do go after the second most powerful demon in terms of the show? (still a far cry from he who is evil incarnate) but the point to season eight was simple the charmed ones just reward after being the good warriors they were no matter who was in charge they did what was right by their hearts not anyone elses so season eight was time for piper to get her normal life and phoebe and paige to get a guy who would stay around after hearing the secret and in phoebe's case one that wouldn't drag her down into the underworld that was the point of season eight.
3) bitca360 i noticed that but i seriously think it wasn't a plot hole just a major glaring screw up. but if i had to give an explanation it would be this his ring is not limited to what has happened but other possibilities of what happened as well.
4) NJZ i didn't know she was never asked to reappear but i thought she didn't offer or as you said was ever asked because of the fallout but i really would like this dropped as well.
5) BKuncle please tell me you are kidding about that because even if it was not prue i think tjhere was a witch in the show though she died that had the power of reflection which if it must be defined means that the power is constantly active but only comes truly into play when an attack happens and reflects it back while deflection would require active concentration and doesn't necessarily make the attack go back to the user thus destroying them it could send it off in a random direction