Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Do you think there should be a spinoff?

Spin off yes or no?

dizzy1980

[1]Mar 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    It would be great to see a spinoff off of Charmed... It is posible with the kids... Would love to see what power everyone recieved...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kaya112345

[2]Mar 27, 2009
    • level: 6
    I would definitely be interested in watching a Charmed spin-off.

becky677

[3]Mar 27, 2009
    • level: 17

Yes, I think think this would be great and we could see what happened to the children of Leo and Piper as well as Coop and Phoebe and who knows Paige and Henry may have some of their own with some magical powers by now. I would be delighted to see this.

Chris All Grown Up Wyatt All Grown Up

Jon_MW_14

[4]Mar 27, 2009
    • level: 39
    There should definately be a spin off.

THEICE

[5]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 12
    yeah it should be a spin-off but in this economy where are we going
    to get the money and everything else ??????

Lary0988

[6]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    I would love to see a spin off centered around Wyatt and Chris. I loved when Chris was a part of the show especially after we found out he was Piper's son, they just had such a great dynamic and it'd be awesome to see more of the dynamic between Chris and Wyatt and get know their cousins and what kinds of powers they all have.

TCharmed77

[7]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 6
    I would love a spinoff. I think there is a website that has worked for a long time to get one! Thecharmedsons.com!

seto1

[8]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    A spin off would be cool so mayb they could call it still charmed or charmed again

PiperPrueLover4

[9]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 18
    I love the idea of a spinoff, but I hate the idea of a spinoff centering around Wyatt and Chris. Find a spinoff centering around female characters and I'll be there. Maybe Phoebe's children. At least they're not half whitelighter.

Jon_MW_14

[10]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 39
    PiperPrueLover4 wrote:
    I love the idea of a spinoff, but I hate the idea of a spinoff centering around Wyatt and Chris. Find a spinoff centering around female characters and I'll be there. Maybe Phoebe's children. At least they're not half whitelighter.

I agree with most of what you said. I would love a spinoff, but I wouldn't like it to be about Wyatt and Chris. I would like a spinoff to be about all the children of the Charmed ones and I would like a mix of male and female characters.

charmedancer

[11]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    PiperPrueLover4 wrote:

I agree with most of what you said. I would love a spinoff, but I wouldn't like it to be about Wyatt and Chris. I would like a spinoff to be about all the children of the Charmed ones and I would like a mix of male and female characters.

Same! I've never been a big fan of the Wyatt and Chris idea and I've been hearing about it since like season 6. No, if anything, it should be about ALL of the next generation.

taylor1308

[12]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    charmedancer wrote:
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    PiperPrueLover4 wrote:
    Same! I've never been a big fan of the Wyatt and Chris idea and I've been hearing about it since like season 6. No, if anything, it should be about ALL of the next generation.
    I agree, it would only be good if it centered around all of the Charmed ones' children. As you said, the next generation.

electricpeppers

[13]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 26
    Big 'no' to a spinoff. Charmed was never as good after season four, and any spinoff (I imagine) would have been along the lines of the crap served up from season five onwards. It's too late now anyway.

Mike0908

[14]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 2

I'd love a spinoff or a movie, but it probably won't happen. They already have Supernatural, 2 human hunters, Dean & Sam, hunting demons.

Reaper, which lasted 2 seasons, got canceled, probably because Supernatural was more pouplar.

So a spinoff using just Wyatt & Chris wouldn't work, but maybe use all the kids or just Phoebe's daughters like others have said.

Edited on 11/03/2009 10:51pm

rebachick94

[15]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    No, I think a spin-off would be suicide. Don't mess with a good thing. Charmed got boring toward the end, and I have no doubt that a spin-off would too.

muggle421

[16]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 13
    Part of me wants a spin off but i know its not going to be very good. And if they were i would want it around all the kids. None of the kids need special treatment. It shouldn't matter who their parents were. they are all decedents of the charmed ones so i would want to see them all.

Lady_Lancaster

[17]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 41
    I could only cope with it if it was done with decent scripts and a proper cast but if it centred just around Wyatt and Chris etc. I think I would be pretty bored so I'm going to say no overall, I don't think so.

halsie

[18]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 8
    i would want a spin off but not with CW.. puhlease they already ruined charmed before.. now ruined smallville and one tree hill.. so a spin off with them will be straight to cancelation.. i would be happy if the creative team of other networks would think of a spin off about charmed but not with CW..

KingofIPirates

[19]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 32
    Not intrigued by the idea of a spinoff, Charmed went a bit past it's prime during it's latter seasons so I don't think it would be a very good idea.

aliengirl34

[20]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 3
    no, because I hated adult Chris and how they inpiled that Wyatt was evil and never could be good and that everyone had to feel sorry for chris because Piper died ad Leo was never around for him