Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

General Discussion & FAQ (ask your questions here!)

TC_88

[21]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 7
    cometflash wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:
    You got a lot of spoilers in that. Maybe it would be better to get rid of them.

We could do two ways, read only the questions before reading the answer this way we don't see the spoillers. Or we could write in White all the spoillers that is on this board, this way the only way to see the spoillers would be by hyelight the words.
    damn u know all the tricks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maxpower03

[22]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 42
    buffyjl wrote:

Where are the spoilers?? Too bad if you haven't seen season seven yet and know that Cole comes back for an episode etc. It aired ages ago here and ages ago in tons of other countries. How long are we supposed to put spoiler tags around stuff?

buffyjl

[23]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 20
    maxpower03 wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:

Where are the spoilers?? Too bad if you haven't seen season seven yet and know that Cole comes back for an episode etc. It aired ages ago here and ages ago in tons of other countries. How long are we supposed to put spoiler tags around stuff?

I'm talking about S8 eps that haven't even aired. You've spoiled a bunch of stuff by saying

*SPOILER*

[so and so actors come back]
    and such.

*END*

Not the 1st time you've spoiled it for me. Please knock it off.

cometflash

[24]Jan 10, 2006
    Like I say we could put the spoillers with white, so know one can see it, the only way to see it would be by hylight the words. If you like to post spoiller but don't know how to post it in white, send the spoiller to me by PM me with the title of the message spoillers(because I don't like to read spoillers eather...lol). I will be glad to help.

maxpower03

[25]Jan 10, 2006
    buffyjl wrote:
    I'm talking about S8 eps that haven't even aired. You've spoiled a bunch of stuff by saying

*SPOILER*

and such.

*END*

There are rumors that they have got him back for the season finale

Rumors... nobody knows if Leo's coming back so it's rumors.

Daniel777C

[26]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 31
    maxpower03 wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:

*SPOILER*

and such.

*END*

There are rumors that they have got him back for the season finale

Rumors... nobody knows if Leo's coming back so it's rumors.

And any fan with half-a-brain would guess that.

piper60458

[27]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 3
    is this season really the end. watch charmed tonight ppl

sweetchic7

[28]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 28
    piper60458 wrote:
    is this season really the end. watch charmed tonight ppl

We are not really sure if this is the last season of Charmed. But this is the last season for Rose(Paige).

RoseCharmedMe

[29]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    I hate to add to the rumor mill but Charmed Magazine is reporting that this is Alyssa's last year along with Rose Mcgowan. Please note nothing has been carved into stone yet.
    Money can talk if the WB provides it.

echelon101

[30]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 6
    i haven't watched season 8 except the first two episodes. i hear that rose and possibly alyssa are not going to be there for next season (if there is going to be one)! what is going on? is this billie girl suppose to replace them? cuz that would definitely suck they should have just stuck with making last season the very last one and ended it there instead of having all these cast members including leo not be there.

TC_88

[31]Jan 15, 2006
    echelon101 wrote:
    i haven't watched season 8 except the first two episodes. i hear that rose and possibly alyssa are not going to be there for next season (if there is going to be one)! what is going on? is this billie girl suppose to replace them? cuz that would definitely suck they should have just stuck with making last season the very last one and ended it there instead of having all these cast members including leo not be there.
    The episode of Leo's last appearance on the show is good. To other ppl it is exceptional. They havent seen anything like it in their opinion. I'm sure this is how you feeling in about 2 months from now. (u gotta watch next weeks episode, everyone loves that as well)

The point i am trying to bring out is that without him leaving, we would continue to see out angellic whitelighter's character continue to deteriorate. Since he lost his powers, he has become completely useless, as much as everyone would hate to admit. The only episode where he had an impact was Scry Hard. And he might continue to have more if he ran magic school, but we all know what the delayed renewal stuff and the budget cut caused. Now that he has nothing to do other than to run piper's errands and baby sit and act like Mr. Mom (u'll understand later), it makes our healer less heroic every freaking week.

Even if they didnt have budget cuts and except they had another avatar like plot for his character, he had to go or we wouldnt have had an episode as good as Vaya Con Leos. Seen better but all the same it was a good episode.

cometflash

[32]Jan 16, 2006
    We should creat like a rondon charmed talk(like on gilmore girls site have it), so we could post stuff like this. This supost to be a question and answers threat, and I don't think we are doing that. So if we want to talk more about that is better start a rondon threat. I'm saying this and I'm posting wrong as well, but somebody have to say something or everyone will keep rondon chat on the question threat.

TC_88

[33]Jan 17, 2006
    cometflash wrote:
    We should creat like a rondon charmed talk(like on gilmore girls site have it), so we could post stuff like this. This supost to be a question and answers threat, and I don't think we are doing that. So if we want to talk more about that is better start a rondon threat. I'm saying this and I'm posting wrong as well, but somebody have to say something or everyone will keep rondon chat on the question threat.
    Dude seriously you've gotta chill. Whats the use of having a thread at the top of the page if no one is contributing to it regularly. Even newcomers still make new threads for the already asked questions anyway...so...

cometflash

[34]Jan 18, 2006
    I got a question.

Can we create a RPG(Role Playing Game) on this site?

maxpower03

[35]Jan 19, 2006
    cometflash wrote:
    I got a question.

Can we create a RPG(Role Playing Game) on this site?

No we can't. One was created a while back and immediately pulled down by moderators. You can't post fan fiction either. It's all to do with author's rights etc. You can post fan fiction in your blog (I think) but not in the forums. It's another case of TV.com being kinda weird with rules.

cometflash

[36]Jan 19, 2006
    Maxpower, thanks for answering me, I really appreciated.

Phobeo

[37]Jan 19, 2006
    TO restart this question thread ..

If pheobe and paige do leave then of course the season will end because they cant have the power of 3 with 1 charmed one and 1 normal witch. So heres my question: Would they go as far enough as to get 2 more sisters like they got paige?
    And why dont they put some kinda spell around their home to stop demons from attacking?

RoseCharmedMe

[38]Jan 20, 2006
    Phobeo wrote:

If pheobe and paige do leave then of course the season will end because they cant have the power of 3 with 1 charmed one and 1 normal witch. So heres my question: Would they go as far enough as to get 2 more sisters like they got paige?
    And why dont they put some kinda spell around their home to stop demons from attacking?

as for another sister or two. No. They didn't just goto the orphanage and pickup Paige. She was discovered when Piper did a call to summon Prue or bring her back. Paige was given to a church when she was born because she was half whitelighter. Patty feared that the elders would take Paige away from her anyway. Paige showed up at the funeral for Prue. Charmed Again Season 4 ep 1

As for a spell on the house... I think they actually prefer to have the demons come to their house, instead of on the streets attacking innocents and being exposed. They have great home owners insurance too.

As for all of the damage that is caused... I think if a Demon causes the damage they can just cast Paiges favorite spell 'abracadabra' aka 'Let the object of objection become but a dream, as I cause the seen to be unseen' that way it is not personal gains, or personal loss from paying to have the grandfather clock fixed all the time.

TC_88

[39]Jan 20, 2006
    RoseCharmedMe wrote:
    Phobeo wrote:

as for another sister or two. No. They didn't just goto the orphanage and pickup Paige. She was discovered when Piper did a call to summon Prue or bring her back. Paige was given to a church when she was born because she was half whitelighter. Patty feared that the elders would take Paige away from her anyway. Paige showed up at the funeral for Prue. Charmed Again Season 4 ep 1

As for a spell on the house... I think they actually prefer to have the demons come to their house, instead of on the streets attacking innocents and being exposed. They have great home owners insurance too.

And a good repair man ofcourse.

The thing is that we may all hate it, but with the title of the show, they can actually show 2 witches going on with their lives without the third sister. How they cope with the loss. But i would be okay with it...only partially ofcourse...if its just 2 sisters. I wouldnt want Billie to replace the sister. It wuld just suck. And i'm not Billie-hater either.

About the spell, i dont think there's one or they wuld have used it several times. And also some magical force might have breeched it already.

RoseCharmedMe

[40]Jan 20, 2006
    I also think I remember Piper saying Protection Charms don't work which said when that Herbal Witch who sprayed a mist around the house in a squirt bottle.