ok i think that this show should have had more gay and other minorities and now i will tell you why
1) first of i feel the show was toooo christianized with the whole up there (heaven/elders) and down there (underworld/hell/demons) showing the contrast between demons and angels just soooo stark no this was way toooooo diacotomous.
2) now this is where some ppl are not going to like me i am pagan/wiccan and think this show did ALOT toward the acceptance of pagans and wiccans and magick in general i BELIEVE in magick demons angels ( not the christian one necessarily) exist and the quest for acceptance by those shouldn't be impeded just because ppl see it as wrong or aginst their higher power
3) yes i think it was both homophobic and immature to make sure that this was set in san francisco and not include gays and other minorities not to mention TRANSSEXUALS explanation will follow
4) now maybe you wonder why i say these things. it is simple i myself am a mtf transsexual(yes very out ) and in my own way i fight for the rights of everyone to be different
5) i mean the show is about love,acceptance and making life better.
6) homophobia is both stupid and immature in this day and age looking for ppl to conform is well idiotic