Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Halliwells' birthdays/ages

THEICE

[1]Mar 21, 2006
    • level: 12
    how old r they i know prue was 31 when she died but what about the others.
    Edited on 03/21/2006 4:04pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chrmdaholic

[2]Mar 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    Prue was actually 30 when she died. Here are their birthdays:

Prue-October 28, 1971
    Piper-August 3, 1973
    Phoebe-November 22, 1975
    Paige-August 22, 1977

irishtazbabe1

[3]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 8
    chrmdaholic wrote:
    Prue was actually 30 when she died. Here are their birthdays:

Prue-October 28, 1971
    Piper-August 3, 1973
    Phoebe-November 22, 1975
    Paige-August 22, 1977

Funnily enough, in season 5's Centinnal Charmed, when Leo shows Paige her alternative's life gravestone, it says Paige Matthews, Born (forget month) 1975 - Died 2001...

Did the writers not think we'd notice?!!

Warnersisluver

[4]Mar 22, 2006
    i noticed that lol
    oh and Prue was already 31 she died late 2001 her birthdate is in october and paige shows up in 2002 at the funeral which means she died a week before the new years she was already 31

there current ages should be
    Pheobe- 30
    Piper- 33
    Paige- 27

and if prue were here she'd be 35 not 36 untill the end of 2006

Edited on 03/24/2006 12:18am
    Edited 4 total times.

shadowspy24

[5]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 11
    Paige can't be more than 2 years younger than phoebe because i remember them saying that their mother died when phoebe was 2.

ViktorCharmed

[6]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 26
    I think she was three when she died. I know Piper was five, so logically, Phoebe would be three. And It's two years between all of the sisters. That's how I remember it.

irishtazbabe1

[7]Mar 22, 2006
    I always thought Paige shows up in 2001... cos she was at Prue's funeral in Season 4, Charmed Again 1... hence the gravestone saying 1975-2001 (cos she was supposely to have been killed by Shax on the day of Prue's funeral, and she was 25 at the time)... so technically she should have been born in 1976

chrmdaholic

[8]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    She was born in 1977 because on Charmed Again she says that her parents dropped her off in 1977 and that was the year she was born.

THEICE

[9]Mar 22, 2006
    chrmdaholic wrote:
    She was born in 1977 because on Charmed Again she says that her parents dropped her off in 1977 and that was the year she was born.
    they kept her a while ( a whole day i thnik)

irishtazbabe1

[10]Mar 23, 2006
    chrmdaholic wrote:

I know that she was born in 1977... what i meant was technically she should have been born in 1976 cos of the age she said she was in the 4th season... just the stupid writers don't know what continuity means!! lol

Robbieboyagain

[11]Mar 23, 2006
    • level: 6
    Yip, thats Charmed for you. Is it realy that hard to look up past episodes and try and keep up with the shows past?!?!?! This season is totaly screwing up with continuity! Not going any further, this should be in the Continuity problems thread lol.

Nacha255

[12]Mar 23, 2006
    You forgot Wyatt and Chris.

Wyatt - Sunday February 16, 2003
    Chris - Sunday May 16, 2004

Funny...they were both born on a Sunday...I WONDER WHY?...LOL but they were both born on the 16th and that really is a cool coincidence.

Warnersisluver

[13]Mar 24, 2006
    Robbieboyagain wrote:
    Yip, thats Charmed for you. Is it realy that hard to look up past episodes and try and keep up with the shows past?!?!?! This season is totaly screwing up with continuity! Not going any further, this should be in the Continuity problems thread lol.

your very right and i know that the following is a lot but bare with me. and enjoy some trivia tidbids along the way.

In the charmed epi "a paige from the past" where Paige goes back to 1994. she is 16 years old.she leaves 2002 which means she is 8 years from her real age. which should be 24 in 2002. which is what year paige shows up yes it's true prues Stone says 2001 but like I had said irishtazbabe she died a week before new years which made her 31.cause her birthday had just came in october.

in the series Premiere air of the show the sisters are as follows

Phoebe is 23, Piper 25, Prue 27

now that is in 1998. If you listen closely in the episode "Magic hour" Pheobe says

Prue: You get to hang out with her a lot more.

Phoebe: You've known her longer. I mean, there was that whole bonding time before I was even born.

Prue: Okay, she was one and I was three.

Meaning if Pheobe came along in november and prue was three but dont forget she turned 4 in october right before Pheob's was born . so
    Proof of age

prue's B-day+Prues age at Pheobes birth = Pheobes birth year
    1971+4=1975

meaning currently in 2006
    Pheobe should be 30 and will be 31 November of 2006
    if prue were here she would be 35 and turns 36 in october 2006
    Now

Trivia and error
    ------------------------------------------------
    Piper was still one years old when pheobe is born ( see above statment by prue) because her b-day is in august and she hadent had a second birthday yet.So she is suppose to be 1 year older than Pheobe (writers made an error)

Also in charmed again when paige is discovered Patty states to Pheobe and Piper that in 1977

Patty: You were both toddlers. You just thought Mommy got a little fat. (She smiles.) You never knew I was pregnant.

but in that year piper age was 3 and pheobe age 2 couldent remember that but Prue could have cause she was 6 years old and turned 7, 2 months after paige was born -remember Paige born august, Prue october-(major error)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    so Pipers age is 25 in primeare of show and her age should be 24 cause acording to prue she was one when pheobe was born but for the sake of the birthday they gave Piper, August 3, 1973 as pipers B-day

meaning currently in 2006 she would be
    33 turning 34 in august of 2006

ok so to sum is up
    Piper oldest- born late 1973 is currently 33
    Pheobe second oldest- born late 1975 currently 30

Paige was 24 in 2002 plus 4 years (2006)is youngest at 27 will be 28 in august of 2006

keep in mind each girls birthday is closest to the end of the year because even though they are now 27,33,30 if you do the math with out paying attention to the months than you will caculate everyone a year older than they are.

Piper 3 years older than pheobe who is 3 years older than Paige and prue is of course 3 years older than piper.

Edited on 03/24/2006 12:14am
    Edited 2 total times.

THEICE

[14]Mar 25, 2006
    Warnersisluver wrote:
    Robbieboyagain wrote:

your very right and i know that the following is a lot but bare with me. and enjoy some trivia tidbids along the way.

In the charmed epi "a paige from the past" where Paige goes back to 1994. she is 16 years old.she leaves 2002 which means she is 8 years from her real age. which should be 24 in 2002. which is what year paige shows up yes it's true prues Stone says 2001 but like I had said irishtazbabe she died a week before new years which made her 31.cause her birthday had just came in october.

in the series Premiere air of the show the sisters are as follows

Phoebe is 23, Piper 25, Prue 27

now that is in 1998. If you listen closely in the episode "Magic hour" Pheobe says

Prue: You get to hang out with her a lot more.

Phoebe: You've known her longer. I mean, there was that whole bonding time before I was even born.

Prue: Okay, she was one and I was three.

Meaning if Pheobe came along in november and prue was three but dont forget she turned 4 in october right before Pheob's was born . so
    Proof of age

prue's B-day+Prues age at Pheobes birth = Pheobes birth year
    1971+4=1975

meaning currently in 2006
    Pheobe should be 30 and will be 31 November of 2006
    if prue were here she would be 35 and turns 36 in october 2006
    Now

Trivia and error
    ------------------------------------------------
    Piper was still one years old when pheobe is born ( see above statment by prue) because her b-day is in august and she hadent had a second birthday yet.So she is suppose to be 1 year older than Pheobe (writers made an error)

Also in charmed again when paige is discovered Patty states to Pheobe and Piper that in 1977

Patty: You were both toddlers. You just thought Mommy got a little fat. (She smiles.) You never knew I was pregnant.

but in that year piper age was 3 and pheobe age 2 couldent remember that but Prue could have cause she was 6 years old and turned 7, 2 months after paige was born -remember Paige born august, Prue october-(major error)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    so Pipers age is 25 in primeare of show and her age should be 24 cause acording to prue she was one when pheobe was born but for the sake of the birthday they gave Piper, August 3, 1973 as pipers B-day

meaning currently in 2006 she would be
    33 turning 34 in august of 2006

ok so to sum is up
    Piper oldest- born late 1973 is currently 33
    Pheobe second oldest- born late 1975 currently 30

Paige was 24 in 2002 plus 4 years (2006)is youngest at 27 will be 28 in august of 2006

keep in mind each girls birthday is closest to the end of the year because even though they are now 27,33,30 if you do the math with out paying attention to the months than you will caculate everyone a year older than they are.

Piper 3 years older than pheobe who is 3 years older than Paige and prue is of course 3 years older than piper.

thank u !!!!!!!!!!!!

irishtazbabe1

[15]Mar 25, 2006
    Don't also forget... back in ould days... season 1... you all know the episode i m gonna talk about... that 70's episode... Prue and Piper were clearly alot older than 3 and 1 ... more like 7 and 5?!! and phoebe(sp?) was only just conceived!!! jeezz!!!

Warnersisluver

[16]Mar 25, 2006
    yea that was weird according to the internet movie database both girls who played the lil prue and piper were age 6 and 8 i guess they did not care about how wrong the age was because the episodes writing was so good.

irishtazbabe1

[17]Mar 26, 2006
    Yeah u r rite there... that 70's episodes is one of my favourite episodes of the 1st season... its just the whole inconsistency that is just wrong!! lol

THEICE

[18]Mar 26, 2006
    Warnersisluver wrote:
    yea that was weird according to the internet movie database both girls who played the lil prue and piper were age 6 and 8 i guess they did not care about how wrong the age was because the episodes writing was so good.
    They did look a little bit older than that. I always wonder why but the episode was very good though.

THEICE

[19]Apr 14, 2006
    THEICE wrote:
    05-09-1998 series starts, the girls get their powers Phoebe is 23, Piper 25, Prue 27

THEICE

[20]Apr 14, 2006
    THEICE wrote:
    05-09-1998 series starts, the girls get their powers Phoebe is 23, Piper 25, Prue 27

07-03-2004 6x12 Prince Charmed Piper's 31 birthday, 6 months after splitting up with Leo