Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Holly Marie Combs Best Season as Piper?

3333Joshua

[1]Aug 10, 2012
    • level: 1

Which Season of Charmed do you feel was Holly Marie Combs absoulte best Season as Piper?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 14

3333Joshua wrote:

Which Season of Charmed do you feel was Holly Marie Combs absoulte best Season as Piper?

it depends on what you mean.as an character or actress.

for me.piper is my least favorite sister for many reasons i want get into to.she really annoys me.

as an actress.she was really good in season 4.it may have something to do with her bestfriend left the show which made her emotion more real.

as an character i loved her in season 1.after season 1 i hated her character.

FilmFanatic

[3]Mar 13, 2013
    • level: 5

Holly Marie Combs is probably my favorite actress in Charmed. Best seasons (in my opinion) for her in order: Best to 'worse'

season 8 (just because of the Halloween episode 'Kill Billy Volume 1')

season 6

season 3

season 7

season 2

season 5

season 4

season 1

Sci-FiLover22

[4]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3
    jack756 wrote:

3333Joshua wrote:

it depends on what you mean.as an character or actress.

for me.piper is my least favorite sister for many reasons i want get into to.she really annoys me.

as an actress.she was really good in season 4.it may have something to do with her bestfriend left the show which made her emotion more real.

as an character i loved her in season 1.after season 1 i hated her character.

i second that.

piper has never been my favorite sister.i never understood why fans like her so much.she annoys me the most with her i want a normal life.

as an actress your right season 4 was her best. you didnt mention season 3.her acting in all hell break loose was amanzing i may add.with her and shannen doing that scene its my favorite scene of charmed.

as a character thats a hard one since she annoys me the whole entire season.so im gone have to say her character was really instersting on season 8.even tho i cant stand piper.i was proud she was trying to get rid of billie and chrity.thats was nice to see.thats something prue would have did.love her on s8 she was so serious and on point.