Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Piper vs Prue vs Phoebe vs Paige?

tvfan332

[1]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 37

who would win in a four way battle between all the charmed ones.

prue, piper, phoebe or paige?

Edited on 07/04/2006 8:47am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvfan332

[2]Jun 30, 2006

i think it would go like this

1: piper

2: prue  

3: paige

4: phoebe 

because piper can blow people up and prue's powers are also offensive. I put paige third because she could take phoebe but piper or prue would kill her and then piper blows up prue.

samhalliwell

[3]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 6
    I think that it would be impossible for one sister to beat another sister, specially if they're fighting one-on-one, even though I think anyone between Piper, Prue or Paige could win against Phoebe, IF we assume that she doesn't have any other power apart from premonition, which is how she ended in the show.

If Phoebe had her empathy, she would be very hard to beat, as she could chanel her sisters powers...

buffyjl

[4]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 20

Actually, it might be Phoebe.

We've seen the sisters lose their powers when they use them against each other, so let's say that happens. Piper has had the least experience in hand-to-hand combat, so she'd go down 1st.

Prue did, but she's a little rusty. Paige beat up the arrogant cop when she wanted to enlist, so she knows a thing or two about fighting. But she's very used to using her powers defensively to reverse shots and orb out of the way. Without her powers she'd take alot more blows, so Prue would win out.

But Phoebe's been doing karate since the beginning, AND not having active powers for most of the show, she's relied on it even more and thus honed her skills.

So the winners would be in order:

1.Phoebe
    2.Prue
    3.Paige
    4.Piper

monkeygurl007

[5]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 14
    buffyjl wrote:

We've seen the sisters lose their powers when they use them against each other, so let's say that happens. Piper has had the least experience in hand-to-hand combat, so she'd go down 1st.

Prue did, but she's a little rusty. Paige beat up the arrogant cop when she wanted to enlist, so she knows a thing or two about fighting. But she's very used to using her powers defensively to reverse shots and orb out of the way. Without her powers she'd take alot more blows, so Prue would win out.

But Phoebe's been doing karate since the beginning, AND not having active powers for most of the show, she's relied on it even more and thus honed her skills.

1.Phoebe
    2.Prue
    3.Paige
    4.Piper

I agree. Plus if Phoebe had her levitation that would make her karate or whatever you call it better.

SMGslayer97

[6]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 34
    Well, it's hard to say. Piper does have the least combat experience but her power could be considered the most deadly. Prue and Phoebe have the hand to hand bases covered and Paige can orb out at will so she's got a good cat and mouse thing to play with. It's to hard to really say.

PrincessMeg16

[7]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 17

I think Piper would win because she is the only one with fire power.

SMGslayer97

[8]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 34
    I mostly agree with that. Piper has my vote but I guess we will never really know now will we, even if the show were still around we probably wouldn't.

buffyjl

[9]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 20
    monkeygurl007 wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:

1.Phoebe
    2.Prue
    3.Paige
    4.Piper

I agree. Plus if Phoebe had her levitation that would make her karate or whatever you call it better.

No, in the above scenario all powers are gone, including levitation. Of course, it would be interesting if Phoebe's levitation days gave her a better understanding of aerial manouvers; and that knowledge would remain.

daretodream

[10]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 18
    I haven't watched the series in its completeness so i don't completely know their powers but Piper can blow up stuff. Thats pretty good.

JacobHalliwell

[11]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 1
    tvfan332 wrote:

who would win in a four way battle between all the charmed ones.

prue, piper, phoebe or paige?

I think that Prue would when because she can throw things at people. Even though Piper can freeze them, she cant stop them all in all directions!!! She can also Astral out so if they kill the acoma Prue, then her spirit is still alive!!! So basically she has two lives and can throw the sisters back if they get close. Pheobe is out because Prue can throw her around all day, Paige becuase Prue might be able to throw her orb!!! Piper and Prue are pretty match up, they both have a way with freezing things!!! Prue has a little advantage because she has 2 powers Pipers got 1. Since she cant freeze the sisters, she cant use it straight on!!!!

doctor_suikotsu

[12]Jul 1, 2006
    • level: 3
    Although i am a huge Piper fan, I will have to go the honest way and mention that nobody here has taken into consideration that Piper's molecule manipulation (freezing and blowing up) does NOT work on good witches, or anybody with the powers of a good witch (as seen in how to make a quilt out of americans), so she wouldn't be able to do anything to the others exept for freeze objects prue and paige threw at her, and blow up random crap and hope that the output from that explosion would hit one of the others. paige and prue would have the advantage, as pheobe has no real active powers (levitation hardly counts, and empathy would probably loose some effect when used on people she is so close to). In the end, paige would probably beat prue, as they can both throw things, but only paige can orb out. If Prue tries to astral away, her real body will still be easy prey for paige, and her astral form can't even move a fork with her powers, so paige would win. Plus, if they were fighting each other, there probably wouldn't be any rules like normal, so paige could do stuff like call for Prue's heart.

TC_88

[13]Jul 1, 2006
    • level: 7
    daretodream wow. that signature! i dont know what to say. ppl dont talk like that anymore!

(okay now that line i got from national treasure)

back to the topic,
    i agree more with buffyjl's description. they wld loose their power. for sure.

but lets assume they dont loose their power, have we all forgotten how the power of premonition works. all phoebe wld do is force a premonition and see how they'd wanna defeat her and she'd block all of them till she can kick thier ass.

we've seen Phoebe and Prue personal combat before (and may i say she was holding flowers at the time and wearing a gown that restricted her movements while Prue was wearing something extremely comfortable) and Phoebe wiped the flow clean with her.

Paige can handle herself but with combat she'd kick piper's bottom.

so like previously noted...powerlesslyhoebe, Prue, Paige and then Piper

with power, Paige wld just prefer to enjoy her icecream instead of fight, so she'd orb all of them into a volcano. HA

tvfan332

[14]Jul 1, 2006

i think piper can fight but her powers are so good she never has to.

phoebe hasn't fought a demon in like 2 years because she used her powers for personal gain and she will never get them back because of that.

paige she can fight and she is supposed to be peaceful because shes a whitelighter so that means piper can fight.

prue her powers are really great but if she gets blown up by piper she goes bye-bye.

so piper would win.

prue second

paige third

and phoebe last.

tvfan332

[15]Jul 1, 2006
    and she her powers do work on witches. (freezing doesnt) but she could definitely blow them up. like she did to christy but she only hit christy with a little blast cause she didnt want to kill her.

samhalliwell

[16]Jul 1, 2006
    tvfan332 wrote:
    and she her powers do work on witches. (freezing doesnt) but she could definitely blow them up. like she did to christy but she only hit christy with a little blast cause she didnt want to kill her.

Ummm... NO! The little bruise that Piper caused to Christy IS the biggest damage Piper can inflict in other witches, although, like you said, she didn't want to kill her, and even if she wanted, all she could have done was to use a stronger blast, but that wouldn't kill Christy either, she would probably die of a head injury when she hit a rock or a wall AFTER the blast, but the blast itself, doesn't kill witches, good or evil.

tvfan332

[17]Jul 1, 2006

but piper can kill upper level demons with her power.

triad person: 3 blasts and he died. episode engaged and confused.

posser demon: 2 blasts she died. episode desperate housewithces.

and she can definitly take her sisters.

the whole piper cant fight thing. she can fight but what would you rather do hit them a kick/punch or blow them up?

samhalliwell

[18]Jul 1, 2006
    tvfan332 wrote:

the whole piper cant fight thing. she can fight but what would you rather do hit them a kick/punch or blow them up?

I know that, but it was stablished in the show, that even when Piper got enough power to kill anm upper level demon, she would never be able to freeze/blow up a fellow witch.

tvfan332

[19]Jul 1, 2006
    true. but it would do far better than flinging them across the room. how do you think would win samhalliweel?

TC_88

[20]Jul 1, 2006
    • level: 7
    samhalliwell wrote:
    tvfan332 wrote:

I know that, but it was stablished in the show, that even when Piper got enough power to kill anm upper level demon, she would never be able to freeze/blow up a fellow witch.
    sam only the freezing stuff was said. Never did they mention anything about not being able to blow up. Otherwise, the sisters wldnt have been so cautious around her the first time she got it.

She might not be able to slow down the molecules of a witch but she shld be able to speed them up.