Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Piper vs Prue vs Phoebe vs Paige?

  • Avatar of buffyjl

    buffyjl

    [41]Jul 5, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 5,102

    So it's settled, then! TVFan is the winner!!!

    Next thread, folks.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of noel212629

    noel212629

    [42]Jul 5, 2006
    • member since: 06/23/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 39

    1. Prue

    2. Pipper

    3. Paige

    4. Phoebe

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvfan332

    tvfan332

    [43]Jul 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 3,851
    noel212629 wrote:

    1. Prue

    2. Pipper

    3. Paige

    4. Phoebe

       

    prue would defenitly beat paige and phoebe but between her and piper thats a tough one but piper would just about win.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nadavp3

    nadavp3

    [44]Jul 7, 2006
    • member since: 08/03/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 131

    If Phoebe would still have her empath powerm she could have win because she could channel every power used against her (like she did with the fire balls thrown at her on season 6)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ace2542

    ace2542

    [45]Jul 7, 2006
    • member since: 07/04/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 337

    If the sisters lost as their powers during the fight Phoebe would in it would be between her and prue. Paige and piper would probably have been punched out by then.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PureDiva01

    PureDiva01

    [46]Jul 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 158
    Piper is too slow when it comes to using her powers. So, she would not win. Point blank: it will always come down to Paige VS. Prue.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of piper_p3_2

    piper_p3_2

    [47]Jul 8, 2006
    • member since: 06/19/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 9
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 07/08/2006 6:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TelyFanatic

    TelyFanatic

    [48]Jul 17, 2006
    • member since: 04/17/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 582

    I think the order would be...

    1) Paige

    2) Piper

    3) Prue

    4) Pheobe

    I think Pheobe would defintely lose to them all because the power of premonition isn't exactly a good battle weapon.  Prue would probably come in 3rd because her telekinetic abilities give her an advantage towards reversing and dodging attacks, but since it is tied to her energy, she can't keep it up forever.  It's easy to know that Piper would come in 2nd because due to her molecular combustion she can blow things up without being stopped due to telekenisis.  The reason Paige would be in first is because if her molecules can separate and rejoin, due to her whitelighter half, she can escape Piper's molecular combustion and as we could see in the episode Charmed Again, Pt.2, Paige can orb someone's heart out of their body.

    Edited on 07/17/2006 5:24am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyjl

    buffyjl

    [49]Jul 17, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 5,102

    TelyFanatic wrote:
     The reason Paige would be in first is because if her molecules can separate and rejoin, due to her whitelighter half, she can escape Piper's molecular combustion and as we could see in the episode Charmed Again, Pt.2, Paige can orb someone's heart out of their body.

    Good points! Plus in Centennial Charmed she blew up Leo and Cole from the inside.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hex_oc

    hex_oc

    [50]Jul 18, 2006
    • member since: 01/26/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 47
    um... i think it would b a close match between PRUE AND PIPER because altough piper has great and the best powers prue has alot of leadership skills ( she was a born leader lol) like strategy thinking, and quick thinking lots of different skills that would help her defeat a hefty battle so i think they won't b able to beat each other and then paige coz of her orbing powers and then pheobe i love pheobre but i gotta admit her power would suck in a battle... thats my thoughts tewdles 
    Edited on 07/17/2006 11:33pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kevindude548

    Kevindude548

    [51]Jul 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 30

    Well As We Know     .. The Sisters Can't Use There Powers On Each Other But If They Could This Would Be The Order...

    1)Piper

    2)Prue

    3)Paige

    4)Phoebe

    Edited on 07/18/2006 7:17am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kevindude548

    Kevindude548

    [52]Jul 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 30
    Ok Phoebe Could Channel FireBalls  Cuz There Are Coming At Her But  Piper's Power Is There It Doesn't Start In One Place Then Go Toward Her Life A Fireball So Piper Would Win
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nashps13

    nashps13

    [53]Jul 24, 2006
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 553
    Piper
    Prue
    Paige
    Phoebe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NJZ

    NJZ

    [54]Aug 1, 2006
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 19,091
    buffyjl wrote:

    Actually, it might be Phoebe.

    We've seen the sisters lose their powers when they use them against each other, so let's say that happens. Piper has had the least experience in hand-to-hand combat, so she'd go down 1st.

    Prue did, but she's a little rusty. Paige beat up the arrogant cop when she wanted to enlist, so she knows a thing or two about fighting. But she's very used to using her powers defensively to reverse shots and orb out of the way. Without her powers she'd take alot more blows, so Prue would win out.

     But Phoebe's been doing karate since the beginning, AND not having active powers for most of the show, she's relied on it even more and thus honed her skills.

    So the winners would be in order:

    1.Phoebe
    2.Prue
    3.Paige
    4.Piper



    I agree, It'd definetely be between Prue and Phoebe in hand-to-hand combat. But whoever wins would depend on what season they had a fight in. If it was S3 or earlier, Prue would win because she said in 'Ms Hellfire' that she'd be going to combat classes or something like that and she had more experience in fighting than Phoebe did. Although it would be pretty evenly matched, Prue would have the slight advantage. If they fought during S4 or after, Phoebe would win. This is because in 'Enter the demon', Cole taught Phoebe how to fight properly and over the years her fighting ability probably advanced.

    BTW, Piper can't freeze good witches but she can blow them up. In Charmed and Dangerous, the source blew up Phoebe and Paige when he had Piper's power. And also, her sisters are also human which means the blasts could be fatal to them. The reason she's never blown any good witches up is because she doesn't want to kill good witches.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TC_88

    TC_88

    [55]Aug 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/23/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 3,524
    NJZ wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:

    Actually, it might be Phoebe.

    We've seen the sisters lose their powers when they use them against each other, so let's say that happens. Piper has had the least experience in hand-to-hand combat, so she'd go down 1st.

    Prue did, but she's a little rusty. Paige beat up the arrogant cop when she wanted to enlist, so she knows a thing or two about fighting. But she's very used to using her powers defensively to reverse shots and orb out of the way. Without her powers she'd take alot more blows, so Prue would win out.

     But Phoebe's been doing karate since the beginning, AND not having active powers for most of the show, she's relied on it even more and thus honed her skills.

    So the winners would be in order:

    1.Phoebe
    2.Prue
    3.Paige
    4.Piper



    I agree, It'd definetely be between Prue and Phoebe in hand-to-hand combat. But whoever wins would depend on what season they had a fight in. If it was S3 or earlier, Prue would win because she said in 'Ms Hellfire' that she'd be going to combat classes or something like that and she had more experience in fighting than Phoebe did. Although it would be pretty evenly matched, Prue would have the slight advantage. If they fought during S4 or after, Phoebe would win. This is because in 'Enter the demon', Cole taught Phoebe how to fight properly and over the years her fighting ability probably advanced.

    BTW, Piper can't freeze good witches but she can blow them up. In Charmed and Dangerous, the source blew up Phoebe and Paige when he had Piper's power. And also, her sisters are also human which means the blasts could be fatal to them. The reason she's never blown any good witches up is because she doesn't want to kill good witches.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I've been looking...well thinking of a proof that Piper can actually blow witches up...now i found it. Thank you.

    Hey has anyone noticed that its always Phoebe and Paige that sortta gets to die. Like in Witch in Time, or the premonition of the seer or Forever Charmed...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Charmedfran

    Charmedfran

    [56]Aug 2, 2006
    • member since: 07/31/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 84
    I recon Paige would beat tem all, because all she has to do is call things, such as energy balls etc. I recon Prue would be second and then Phoebe then Piper.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Irmafaan

    Irmafaan

    [57]Aug 2, 2006
    • member since: 08/02/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 62

    My will be like this:

    1. Piper

    2. Phoebe

    3. Paige

    4. Prue

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NJZ

    NJZ

    [58]Aug 8, 2006
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 19,091
    TC_88 wrote:
    NJZ wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:

    Actually, it might be Phoebe.

    We've seen the sisters lose their powers when they use them against each other, so let's say that happens. Piper has had the least experience in hand-to-hand combat, so she'd go down 1st.

    Prue did, but she's a little rusty. Paige beat up the arrogant cop when she wanted to enlist, so she knows a thing or two about fighting. But she's very used to using her powers defensively to reverse shots and orb out of the way. Without her powers she'd take alot more blows, so Prue would win out.

     But Phoebe's been doing karate since the beginning, AND not having active powers for most of the show, she's relied on it even more and thus honed her skills.

    So the winners would be in order:

    1.Phoebe
    2.Prue
    3.Paige
    4.Piper



    I agree, It'd definetely be between Prue and Phoebe in hand-to-hand combat. But whoever wins would depend on what season they had a fight in. If it was S3 or earlier, Prue would win because she said in 'Ms Hellfire' that she'd be going to combat classes or something like that and she had more experience in fighting than Phoebe did. Although it would be pretty evenly matched, Prue would have the slight advantage. If they fought during S4 or after, Phoebe would win. This is because in 'Enter the demon', Cole taught Phoebe how to fight properly and over the years her fighting ability probably advanced.

    BTW, Piper can't freeze good witches but she can blow them up. In Charmed and Dangerous, the source blew up Phoebe and Paige when he had Piper's power. And also, her sisters are also human which means the blasts could be fatal to them. The reason she's never blown any good witches up is because she doesn't want to kill good witches.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I've been looking...well thinking of a proof that Piper can actually blow witches up...now i found it. Thank you.

    Hey has anyone noticed that its always Phoebe and Paige that sortta gets to die. Like in Witch in Time, or the premonition of the seer or Forever Charmed...


    You're welcome. What do you mean Phoebe and Paige get to die? They do tend to die often, but Piper does aswell. I think throughout the series, Piper died about 7 times(not sure about this) and Phoebe and Paige(and Prue) died less times than her. I don't think the writers make it so that Phoebe and Paige always die, they tend to even it out a bit depending on the story arc etc... They killed Phoebe and Paige off in KBV2 because they wanted the focus on Piper in Forever Charmed because she's the main sister. I personally thought it was lame, stupid,..(insert choice adjective here) that they did that and completely sidelined Phoebe and Paige/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jemaa09

    jemaa09

    [59]Aug 8, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 560
    I don't see why everyone says Prue would be second, I see her in third and my order goes like this.
    1. a tie between Piper and Paige
    2. whichever one loses btwm Piper and Paige
    3. Prue
    4. Phoebe

    I chose this order b/c as we all know, piper is the strongest, but Paige is faster to react than Piper, so I'm stuck there, as for Paige vs. Prue, I belive that Paige's power also works faster than Prue's, plus she can orb anywhere and she can heal herself if she gets hurt, and Prue has no chance of stopping Piper's blasting power, and finally Phoebe is last for obvious reasons
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NJZ

    NJZ

    [60]Aug 8, 2006
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 19,091
    I was thinking about this and I sorta realised that when people say Piper vs Prue, it tends to be S8 Piper and S3 Prue which is a little unfair. Prue was only a witch for 3 years whereas Piper got 8(more, seeing as she lives for 80+ years). Therefore Prue would obviously lose against Piper seeing as Piper had more time for her powers to advance. Also, Piper's powers only became stronger because she became the eldest sister. Who knows what new powers Prue may have got. Her Astral Projection may have advanced so that her astral self could use telekinesis. And obviously, her TK would have advanced too. We saw Piper's powers grow, but we never got a chance to see Prue's. I think that when people write about them, they should think about it from a 'Morality Bites' perspective.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.