Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Piper vs Prue vs Phoebe vs Paige?

buffyjl

[61]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 20

jemaa09 wrote:

and finally Phoebe is last for obvious reasons

Poor Phoebe when the reasons for her being last are ...Obvious!!

( )

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvfan332

[62]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 37

jemaa09 wrote:
    I don't see why everyone says Prue would be second, I see her in third and my order goes like this. 1. a tie between Piper and Paige 2. whichever one loses btwm Piper and Paige 3. Prue 4. Phoebe I chose this order b/c as we all know, piper is the strongest, but Paige is faster to react than Piper, so I'm stuck there, as for Paige vs. Prue, I belive that Paige's power also works faster than Prue's, plus she can orb anywhere and she can heal herself if she gets hurt, and Prue has no chance of stopping Piper's blasting power, and finally Phoebe is last for obvious reasons

whitelighters can't heal themselves.

Prues powers works faster than paiges (in engaged and confused paige called the triad persons name but he didn't move for like 10-20 seconds)

and pipers reactions are as good as paiges (in the bare with project piper blew up the energy ball when it was coming at her and in Freaky Phoebe  piper was reading out a spell and still blew up an energy ball.)

jemaa09

[63]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 10
    tvfan332 wrote:

jemaa09 wrote:
    I don't see why everyone says Prue would be second, I see her in third and my order goes like this. 1. a tie between Piper and Paige 2. whichever one loses btwm Piper and Paige 3. Prue 4. Phoebe I chose this order b/c as we all know, piper is the strongest, but Paige is faster to react than Piper, so I'm stuck there, as for Paige vs. Prue, I belive that Paige's power also works faster than Prue's, plus she can orb anywhere and she can heal herself if she gets hurt, and Prue has no chance of stopping Piper's blasting power, and finally Phoebe is last for obvious reasons

Prues powers works faster than paiges (in engaged and confused paige called the triad persons name but he didn't move for like 10-20 seconds)

and pipers reactions are as good as paiges (in the bare with project piper blew up the energy ball when it was coming at her and in Freaky Phoebe  piper was reading out a spell and still blew up an energy ball.)

Whitelighters can too heal themselves, in "Saving Private Leo", Leo healed himself, and plus the triad person is an actual demon, I would think that it would take longer for her to orb a person or powerful demon to her, and Piper's reactions may be as good as Paiges but you've got to remeber that orbing is a reaction of fear, so the threat of being blown up would set Paige at an orb faster than Piper could blow her up, besides Paige would just blow up into a lot of orbs than come back like Leo did in "Centennial Charmed"

NJZ

[64]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 29

tvfan332 wrote:

Not that it would work on her sisters, Piper's freezing reflexes are pretty quick. In 'Dead Man Dating' she froze a bullet before it could hit Prue, who was about 2 or 3 metres away. That was season 1, imagine how good her reflexes would be S8+

tvfan332

[65]Aug 8, 2006
    jemaa09 wrote:
    tvfan332 wrote:

jemaa09 wrote:

Whitelighters can too heal themselves, in "Saving Private Leo", Leo healed himself, and plus the triad person is an actual demon, I would think that it would take longer for her to orb a person or powerful demon to her, and Piper's reactions may be as good as Paiges but you've got to remeber that orbing is a reaction of fear, so the threat of being blown up would set Paige at an orb faster than Piper could blow her up, besides Paige would just blow up into a lot of orbs than come back like Leo did in "Centennial Charmed"

Whitelighters can't heal themselves. If they could why didn't leo take out the arrow in charmed and dangerous and vloe hurts to heal himself because he can't.

The reason leo reformed in centinnial charmed was because unlike paige leo is dead.

And if paige can reform too why didn't she reform when she got killed in styx feet under andkill Billie: volume 2.

And the reason leo healed himself was because whitelighters can only be killed by darklighters arrows. (paige can't heal herself after getting shot/ getting an energy ball thrown at her because she is human)

tvfan332

[66]Aug 8, 2006
    and if it took paige so long to just move a demon across the room how could prue just fling (upper level demons and warlocks) across the room without it taking that long.

jemaa09

[67]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 10
    you know tvfan I really don't know, but I can't ague with you on this b/c you make so much sense, but I still stick with my order, no offense I just think that Paige could at least beat Prue

tinman8907

[68]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 8

I'm pretty sure this is the order if they ever fought...

1- Piper, She might not want to fight..but no doubt she is the strongest ones

2-Paige, If anyone ever had a weapon she could just orb it out of their hands, or she could orb away before someone did something to her..

3- Phoebe, The only reason she would be third instead of Prue is becuse she has more experience being the charmed one. Prue only had 3 season worth of being Charmed. Phoebe all Eight.

4-Prue, The only reason i put Prue last is becuase all three of the other sisters had more experience. Piper, Phoebe had their powers growing and learning about all this charmed stuff..spells and stuff for 8 season. Paige for 5 season, she learned alot during thosse 5 season too.

So thats the order I think that battle would turn out.

buffyjl

[69]Aug 9, 2006

jemaa09 wrote:
    you know tvfan I really don't know, but I can't ague with you on this b/c you make so much sense, but I still stick with my order, no offense I just think that Paige could at least beat Prue

I'm pretty sure it was established Paige could heal herself, but I can't cite exact instances.

Anyone?

tvfan332

[70]Aug 9, 2006

Paige can't heal herself no whitelighter can heal themselves.

This is what they say about healing themselves in Charmed and Dangerous

Paige: Why can't you heal yourself you heal us all the time.

Leo: That's just not the way it works Paige

NJZ

[71]Aug 9, 2006
    tinman8907 wrote:
    4-Prue, The only reason i put Prue last is becuase all three of the other sisters had more experience. Piper, Phoebe had their powers growing and learning about all this charmed stuff..spells and stuff for 8 season. Paige for 5 season, she learned alot during thosse 5 season too.

Thats exactly why I stated earlier that it should be thought about in a 'Morality Bites' perspective so it not unfair on Prue(and Paige in a way).

I'll quote it so you know what I mean:

NJZ wrote:
    I was thinking about this and I sorta realised that when people say Piper vs Prue, it tends to be S8 Piper and S3 Prue which is a little unfair. Prue was only a witch for 3 years whereas Piper got 8(more, seeing as she lives for 80+ years). Therefore Prue would obviously lose against Piper seeing as Piper had more time for her powers to advance. Also, Piper's powers only became stronger because she became the eldest sister. Who knows what new powers Prue may have got. Her Astral Projection may have advanced so that her astral self could use telekinesis. And obviously, her TK would have advanced too. We saw Piper's powers grow, but we never got a chance to see Prue's. I think that when people write about them, they should think about it from a 'Morality Bites' perspective.

buffyjl

[72]Aug 9, 2006

True, only a darkarrow can kill regular WL's like Leo used to be. But he did heal instantly in Private Leo.

There's gotta be more to Leo's quote above. Maybe like he can self heal wounds induced by demons and evilers, but not if he cut himself shaving.

tvfan332 wrote:

Edited on 08/09/2006 9:45am
    Edited 2 total times.

NJZ

[73]Aug 9, 2006
    buffyjl wrote:

True, only a darkarrow can kill regular WL's like Leo used to be. But he did heal instantly in Private Leo.

There's gotta be more to Leo's quote above. Maybe like he can self heal wounds induced by demons and evilers, but not if he cut himself shaving.

tvfan332 wrote:

In one of the episodes,(i think it was Charmed Again, not sure which part)Leo got knocked out. It takes place in the kitchen in the manor whilst Leo holds an ice-pack on the back of his neck, The dialog went something like this:

Piper: I don't get why you didn't just heal yourself Leo
    Leo: Its kinda hard to heal myself when I'm knocked out.

and then Phoebe laughs.

Does anyone remember this?

I think he can heal himself, it just depends on what hit him. He couldn't heal Cole though because he was a demon but Paige used her whitelighter half to offset his half and heal Cole. That probably means that because Paige is only half WL, her healing works differently and she probably can heal herself and whoever she wants(humans, demons, magical beings).

charmarama

[74]Aug 20, 2006

Provideing there powers don't go away I think that honestly Paig would win I mean think provideing they all had all there powers this is how it would go. OK SO

Prue=Telekenieses, Astral Projection (ok yeah can throw things and astral project but the minute she astral projects her reall body will be uncontious and either Piper or Paig could kill her heck even Phoebey could stab her) so Prue's out!

Phoebe=Premonition(In morality bites she even says "What could I do Premontion him to death!?" So all she could do is try and use some active fighting) So Phoebe is OUT!

It's down to Piper and Paige Now Piper can not blow up or freeze a good whitch even with her powers fully active but nothing stops Paig use her whitelighter powers So lets go to the "Power board"

Piper=Freezing, Blowing up(which we kno don't work on Paig)

Paig= Orbing(This is all she needs she can A) Orb out Pipers heart B)Orb her into a volcano or a shreder or something or C) Orb any hard/sharp objectinto her head. Paig can also defend herself by orbing out of the way or orbing an object thats being thrownat her out of the way)

So ladies, gentlemen and undecided. (W&G) Here is the final placeing Board

4th runner up goes to......... PHOBE! Although she is hot her loks aren't enough to save her unless one of the gilrs becomes a lesbian and decides they want to partake in incest.

3rd runner up goes to........ PRUE! Sure she can throw a couple of things but if she uses astral projection she in danger because she's asleep.

2nd runner up goes to....... PIPER! Oopsies she did it again "whats that? What she do?" SHE CAN'T USE HER PWOERS ON A GOOD WITCH! So unfortuanatly the favourite is gone sorry Piper fans

Meaning the winner is PAIGE! Yes thats right not only at any moment can she orb all the other 3 into a volcano or somewhere else deathly she can defend her self by simply orbing out of the way. Her powers always work even on a good witch so there you go our WINNER who shall recieve this lovely trophy and years supply of turtlewax (BTVS) is PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tvfan332

[75]Aug 21, 2006
    charmarama wrote:

Provideing there powers don't go away I think that honestly Paig would win I mean think provideing they all had all there powers this is how it would go. OK SO

Prue=Telekenieses, Astral Projection (ok yeah can throw things and astral project but the minute she astral projects her reall body will be uncontious and either Piper or Paig could kill her heck even Phoebey could stab her) so Prue's out!

Phoebe=Premonition(In morality bites she even says "What could I do Premontion him to death!?" So all she could do is try and use some active fighting) So Phoebe is OUT!

It's down to Piper and Paige Now Piper can not blow up or freeze a good whitch even with her powers fully active but nothing stops Paig use her whitelighter powers So lets go to the "Power board"

Piper=Freezing, Blowing up(which we kno don't work on Paig)

Paig= Orbing(This is all she needs she can A) Orb out Pipers heart B)Orb her into a volcano or a shreder or something or C) Orb any hard/sharp objectinto her head. Paig can also defend herself by orbing out of the way or orbing an object thats being thrownat her out of the way)

So ladies, gentlemen and undecided. (W&G) Here is the final placeing Board

4th runner up goes to......... PHOBE! Although she is hot her loks aren't enough to save her unless one of the gilrs becomes a lesbian and decides they want to partake in incest.

3rd runner up goes to........ PRUE! Sure she can throw a couple of things but if she uses astral projection she in danger because she's asleep.

2nd runner up goes to....... PIPER! Oopsies she did it again "whats that? What she do?" SHE CAN'T USE HER PWOERS ON A GOOD WITCH! So unfortuanatly the favourite is gone sorry Piper fans

Meaning the winner is PAIGE! Yes thats right not only at any moment can she orb all the other 3 into a volcano or somewhere else deathly she can defend her self by simply orbing out of the way. Her powers always work even on a good witch so there you go our WINNER who shall recieve this lovely trophy and years supply of turtlewax (BTVS) is PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If paige can use her powers on witches then so can Piper. Paige would come 3rd because she doesn't have as much experience than Piper and Phoebe. It would come down to whos the smartest thinker ( and that would Be Piper or Prue)

TC_88

[76]Aug 21, 2006
    • level: 7
    and we already prooved that Piper could blow up good witches. When the source stole her powers, he used it to blow up Phoebe and Paige. (well atleast in a premonition)

Cant freeze 'em but they dont stand a chance against blowing up!

charmarama

[77]Aug 22, 2006

OK stop saying Phobey would win she loses right out! A mortal could kill her! Paige orb her sisters anywhere she wants

or orb their heart out and with the expierience thing there's not that much difference it was different when paige ha1 year and Piper and Phobe had 45 now it's just too stupid to compare.

tvfan332

[78]Aug 22, 2006
    charmarama wrote:

OK stop saying Phobey would win she loses right out! A mortal could kill her! Paige orb her sisters anywhere she wants

or orb their heart out and with the expierience thing there's not that much difference it was different when paige ha1 year and Piper and Phobe had 45 now it's just too stupid to compare.

They didn't have 45 years experience.

Piper would win because she is the most prepared. ( shes been fighting demons for 8 years and shes the best at making potions.) Watch Pre-wicthed again Grams says that Piper would be the best at making potions and she finishes cooking gram's potion and she didn't know what it was.

TC_88

[79]Aug 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    tvfan332 wrote:
    charmarama wrote:

They didn't have 45 years experience.

Piper would win because she is the most prepared. ( shes been fighting demons for 8 years and shes the best at making potions.) Watch Pre-wicthed again Grams says that Piper would be the best at making potions and she finishes cooking gram's potion and she didn't know what it was.

oh no i dont think that was a potion. Potions shldnt be edible but Piper put it in her mouth.

I think Grams was just refering to her chef skills.

tvfan332

[80]Aug 22, 2006

It was a potion to strip their powers.

Watch it again and grams says after Piper finishes the potion i am sorry girls and puts the potion in the vile.