Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Piper vs Prue vs Phoebe vs Paige?

tvfan332

[101]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 37

I have a question.

In the season 6 episode Prince Charmed the sisters used their powers on each other and didn't lose their powers, what was that all about?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ty_domi_rocks

[102]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 1

umm... its hard to choose witch one of the 4 sisters would win

paige:

paige is half white liter so she could just orb out of the way so she wouldnt get hurt....

prue:

prue has projection power so she could use that as a way to win...

phoebe:

phoebe has levatating powers so she has that to dodge out of the way....

piper:

piper well there is nothing fr her to use but her fire power plus if wyatt sences danger around piper he would ord her some were where it is safe...

any way leo cupid and henry wouldnt allow them all to fight because they are sisters and they sholdnt use their powers for that reason plus nighter would sam (paiges father) or victor (prues pipers and phoebes dad) wouldnt allow it eitghter leos excuse is that piper has 2 sons who r under the age of 4

and any way the 4 sisters wouldnt turn on each other like that every body would infeare plus leo and victor would find a way to conjure up their grams and their mother to get them to stop fighting phoebe and prue are the most vonavole piper has fire and paige has orbing

NJZ

[103]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 29
    tvfan332 wrote:

I have a question.

In the season 6 episode Prince Charmed the sisters used their powers on each other and didn't lose their powers, what was that all about?

Maybe because it wasn't a serious fight? IDK really

PsionStreak

[104]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 2

I think it is unfair to have a battle between the sisters without them having the same amount of experience. If we gave all four of them 8 yrs of experience and power expansion then perhaps prue might be able to master telekinesis on a molecular level and just rip apart the molecules of piper phoebe and paige. It also should be noted that Paige usually has to "throw" the objects she orbs at someone, making it freezable, telekineticly moved, dodged and controled by other powers eg. empathy. Since Prue's telekinesis and Pipers powers just kinda affect the targer (unless Prue threw and object at someone) Phoebe could probably not use her empathy to control them. If we gave Phoebe back her powers of levitation and empathy and limited this battle to the manor, i think the order would go;

Prue

Piper

Phoebe

Paige

tvfan332

[105]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 37
    PsionStreak wrote:

I think it is unfair to have a battle between the sisters without them having the same amount of experience. If we gave all four of them 8 yrs of experience and power expansion then perhaps prue might be able to master telekinesis on a molecular level and just rip apart the molecules of piper phoebe and paige. It also should be noted that Paige usually has to "throw" the objects she orbs at someone, making it freezable, telekineticly moved, dodged and controled by other powers eg. empathy. Since Prue's telekinesis and Pipers powers just kinda affect the targer (unless Prue threw and object at someone) Phoebe could probably not use her empathy to control them. If we gave Phoebe back her powers of levitation and empathy and limited this battle to the manor, i think the order would go;

Prue

Piper

Phoebe

Paige

Your theory makes sense, they're all ranked according to their age, which makes sense since even the show says that the oldest of the three sisters would be the strongest.

bigcitygirl5

[106]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 31
    I think Prue would win. Her powers could have grown a lot more if she was still alive, and she could have maybe even got a new power that was stronger than Piper's fire power.

ashleyhalliwell

[107]Jan 2, 2007
    yh i agree prue would be the strongest as she is the oldest

benjym

[108]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 3
    In a later episode Paige could throw people using her orbing so she could probably take the others but piper and Prue have good powers as well.

buffyjl

[109]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 20

It's tough to say who'd win, they're so evenly matched. In early S6, Paige thought her powers evolved to talk to animals, but it was just that 1 case of the dog charming.

But if this power ever did emerge, then the other sisters would have NO CHANCE!!

forihathsinned

[110]Jan 19, 2007

Not to be a downer, but as seen in "Power Outage" the sisters powers dissolve when they use them against each other, so I think they would lose their powers before any real action happened.

But if it was just pure cat fighting, sans powers:

Phoebe would have the upper hand, what with all her training, but Prue is tough and clever, so she could out-wit Phoebe in an instant. With Phoebe down, Prue and Piper take all their pent up anger(Prue for, well, dying, Piper for, well, Prue dying) out on Paige. With Paige taken care of, Piper and Prue go head to head and Piper's emotions hit overload (remember Hell hath no Fury?), and, alas, finds she is still angry at Prue for up and dying on her. Even Ice Queen Prue can't stand to see Piper like this, so the two decide to make the best of Prue's apparent resurecction and skip off into happily ever after... la la la.

ashleyhalliwell

[111]Jan 20, 2007
    I like forihathsinned s idea lol 

charmed_me

[112]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 4

I don't know! they are all good.... I luv them all along with their cool powers! but if I had to choose the best it would be Phoebe, meaning:

1. Phoebe

2. Prue

3. Paige

4. Piper

I like Phoebe the most cose her premenitions are the most realistic power you can get, unlike Piper's powers... but on the other hand I like Piper the most cose she has the coolest powers....

as I said I love them all!!!

buffyjl

[113]Jan 20, 2007
    forihathsinned wrote:

Not to be a downer, but as seen in "Power Outage" the sisters powers dissolve when they use them against each other, so I think they would lose their powers before any real action happened.

Phoebe would have the upper hand, what with all her training, but Prue is tough and clever, so she could out-wit Phoebe in an instant. With Phoebe down, Prue and Piper take all their pent up anger(Prue for, well, dying, Piper for, well, Prue dying) out on Paige. With Paige taken care of, Piper and Prue go head to head and Piper's emotions hit overload (remember Hell hath no Fury?), and, alas, finds she is still angry at Prue for up and dying on her. Even Ice Queen Prue can't stand to see Piper like this, so the two decide to make the best of Prue's apparent resurecction and skip off into happily ever after... la la la.

That makes logical sense.

...but you're disqualified for the "la la la" 's. 2 is pushing it, but 3 is just gratuitous.

forihathsinned

[114]Jan 20, 2007
    buffyjl wrote:
    forihathsinned wrote:

...but you're disqualified for the "la la la" 's. 2 is pushing it, but 3 is just gratuitous.

Ah, yes. That pesky 3rd "la" always gets me into trouble.

buffyjl

[115]Jan 20, 2007
    forihathsinned wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:
    forihathsinned wrote:

Ah, yes. That pesky 3rd "la" always gets me into trouble.

TeeHee-ous!!

white_rabbit112

[116]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 22

I would definitely say Piper.

She has the most powerful powers. She also has the most knowledge of spells and potions. 

rachel4eva

[117]Feb 5, 2007
    they are all great people but i think it would go like this
    1.piper
    2.prue
    3.phoebe
    4.paige

kervz_0711

[118]Mar 6, 2007
    hello

charmedboy862

[119]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 5
    I think piper has a disadvantage because she'd be down a power freezing because it doesn't work on good witches so good piper should go into the evil world like in the S6 finale and evil piper goes into the good world becuase evil pipers freezing powers don't work on evil witches so I SMELL A LOOPOLL!!!!!!!
    Edited on 03/06/2007 5:36pm

charmedboy862

[120]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 5
    ashleyhalliwell wrote:
    yh i agree prue would be the strongest as she is the oldest
    just because prue is the oldest dosen't mean she's the most powerful her and paige would be evenly matched execpt for paige's orbing and prue's astral projection