|I haven't read all of the posts in this thread...but there was definitely a lot of thought put into this by everyone! |
In my opinion, it really depends on the scenario. I apologize if I repeat anything that's already been said, as I said before, I only read maybe three out of the seven pages of posts.
Scenario 1: Prue-Piper-Phoebe (with Prue still alive, Paige will not have obtained Charmed One status and is therefore out of the running.)
With Magic(Hypothetical situation assuming that they can use it against each other without losing their powers)
1) Prue (Her powers were always pretty much the strongest, and had she lived past season four they likely would have become unlimited)
2) Piper (I would really REALLY not want to mess with her powers)
3) Phoebe (Stripped of her combat skills for this battle, her powers are mostly passive. And levitation without fighting skills...is just levitation)
1) Phoebe (because she's trained so hard to make up for the fact that her powers are primarily passive, and she has proven that she can kick butt!)
2) Prue (simply out of sheer ruthlessness--she is nearly a match for Phoebe by my standards)
3) Piper (While she can hold her own in battle...she doesn't quite make the cut)
Scenario 2: Piper-Phoebe-Paige (Prue is dead, Paige received her powers, etc)
With Magic: (again hypothetical situation...blah, blah, blah)
1) Piper ('nuff said)
2) Paige (calling objects to throw at people has proven reasonably effective, hasn't it?)
3) Phoebe (same reasons as before.)
Scenario 3: Prue-Piper-Phoebe-Paige (just for the heck of it)
I guess that there's kind of a pattern, isn't there?
Great post! I very agree with the non-magic pattern, Phoebe wins with karate. Good job, dude!