Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

POLL: Who is the hottest sister?

Who is the hottest sister?

  • Avatar of maxpower03

    maxpower03

    [21]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,728
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sazloo07

    sazloo07

    [22]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,158
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?


    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maxpower03

    maxpower03

    [23]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,728

    sazloo07 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't


    You and some others are describing her in a way that puts across it's a general opinion that she's fugly, something that (outside of this b*tch thread) is far from the truth. You're all clearly in the minority, so I suggest you pipe down with the b*tchiness.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deea24

    Deea24

    [24]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,988
    maxpower03 wrote:

    sazloo07 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't


    You and some others are describing her in a way that puts across it's a general opinion that she's fugly, something that (outside of this b*tch thread) is far from the truth. You're all clearly in the minority, so I suggest you pipe down with the b*tchiness.


    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up
    loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wickedboyno1

    wickedboyno1

    [25]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 09/30/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 42
    Deea24 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    sazloo07 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't


    You and some others are describing her in a way that puts across it's a general opinion that she's fugly, something that (outside of this b*tch thread) is far from the truth. You're all clearly in the minority, so I suggest you pipe down with the b*tchiness.


    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up
    loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07

    I completly agree with maxpower03. I started this thread as a poll, not a bi+ch fight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sazloo07

    sazloo07

    [26]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,158
    Deea24 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    sazloo07 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't


    You and some others are describing her in a way that puts across it's a general opinion that she's fugly, something that (outside of this b*tch thread) is far from the truth. You're all clearly in the minority, so I suggest you pipe down with the b*tchiness.


    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up
    loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07


    LMAO We're entitled to our opinion too guys. And actually there are lots of people who think Rose looks freaky, that sunbed definately wouldn't hurt, right deea24?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deea24

    Deea24

    [27]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,988
    sazloo07 wrote:
    Deea24 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    sazloo07 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't


    You and some others are describing her in a way that puts across it's a general opinion that she's fugly, something that (outside of this b*tch thread) is far from the truth. You're all clearly in the minority, so I suggest you pipe down with the b*tchiness.


    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up
    loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07


    LMAO We're entitled to our opinion too guys. And actually there are lots of people who think Rose looks freaky, that sunbed definately wouldn't hurt, right deea24?

    Of course that's right
    We're not afraid of you, Paige-fans
    Anyway, it's weird sazloo07 that you don't like Prue or Paige. Most ppl prefere one of them
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wickedboyno1

    wickedboyno1

    [28]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 09/30/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 42
    like me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sazloo07

    sazloo07

    [29]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,158
    Deea24 wrote:
    sazloo07 wrote:
    Deea24 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    sazloo07 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't


    You and some others are describing her in a way that puts across it's a general opinion that she's fugly, something that (outside of this b*tch thread) is far from the truth. You're all clearly in the minority, so I suggest you pipe down with the b*tchiness.


    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up
    loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07


    LMAO We're entitled to our opinion too guys. And actually there are lots of people who think Rose looks freaky, that sunbed definately wouldn't hurt, right deea24?

    Of course that's right
    We're not afraid of you, Paige-fans
    Anyway, it's weird sazloo07 that you don't like Prue or Paige. Most ppl prefere one of them


    If i had to choose one i would go with Prue, i think the reason i dislike her a little is because i feel she got too much attention when she was in the show, everything seemed to be about her as the older sister. But hey, shes still better than weirdo Paige
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wickedboyno1

    wickedboyno1

    [30]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 09/30/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 42

    [/QUOTE] If i had to choose one i would go with Prue, i think the reason i dislike her a little is because i feel she got too much attention when she was in the show, everything seemed to be about her as the older sister. But hey, shes still better than weirdo Paige [/QUOTE]

    again with the paige meanie!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deea24

    Deea24

    [31]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,988
    sazloo07 wrote:
    Deea24 wrote:
    sazloo07 wrote:
    Deea24 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    sazloo07 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't


    You and some others are describing her in a way that puts across it's a general opinion that she's fugly, something that (outside of this b*tch thread) is far from the truth. You're all clearly in the minority, so I suggest you pipe down with the b*tchiness.


    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up
    loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07


    LMAO We're entitled to our opinion too guys. And actually there are lots of people who think Rose looks freaky, that sunbed definately wouldn't hurt, right deea24?

    Of course that's right
    We're not afraid of you, Paige-fans
    Anyway, it's weird sazloo07 that you don't like Prue or Paige. Most ppl prefere one of them


    If i had to choose one i would go with Prue, i think the reason i dislike her a little is because i feel she got too much attention when she was in the show, everything seemed to be about her as the older sister. But hey, shes still better than weirdo Paige

    And don't you think that Phoebe got to much attention after Prue left? I mean, someone needs to be in charge...and Shannen was the right one(just my opinion)!
    But after Prue died, Phoebe become the *star*...I mean, look at the trailer? Why does she come first, and not Piper?
    I mean it's the same thing with Phoebe like it was with Prue. The only difference is that I don't like Phoebe
    And, yes, Paige is a weirdo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sazloo07

    sazloo07

    [32]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,158
    wickedboyno1 wrote:

    If i had to choose one i would go with Prue, i think the reason i dislike her a little is because i feel she got too much attention when she was in the show, everything seemed to be about her as the older sister. But hey, shes still better than weirdo Paige [/QUOTE]

    again with the paige meanie!!!!

    [/QUOTE]

    Sorry i lay off her Shes not all bad I've been reading about Shannen leaving etc, and everything is muddled, Holly and Shannen were close, but so were Alyssa and Holly (awkward much), and Alyssa and Shannen could not stand each other towards the end (that must be hard when they had to do loving sisterly scenes). Anyway shannen had apparently asked to leave, and they said no at first, but then gave her her pink slip over the phone when she was in a different country filming! Harsh much! I did read that Holly stood up for her on this, and said it was disrespectful and uncalled for to fire her over the phone. Go Holly, i love her
    Anyway i dont know whats true but it seems there was lots of b**ching going on
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sazloo07

    sazloo07

    [33]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,158
    Deea24 wrote:
    sazloo07 wrote:
    Deea24 wrote:
    sazloo07 wrote:
    Deea24 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    sazloo07 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    When exactly did this forum turn into B*tches Anonymous? And I'm guessing all you guys look like supermodels, am I right?
    Sarcasm much. Nobody's claiming to be a supermodel, but Rose certainly isn't


    You and some others are describing her in a way that puts across it's a general opinion that she's fugly, something that (outside of this b*tch thread) is far from the truth. You're all clearly in the minority, so I suggest you pipe down with the b*tchiness.


    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up
    loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07


    LMAO We're entitled to our opinion too guys. And actually there are lots of people who think Rose looks freaky, that sunbed definately wouldn't hurt, right deea24?

    Of course that's right
    We're not afraid of you, Paige-fans
    Anyway, it's weird sazloo07 that you don't like Prue or Paige. Most ppl prefere one of them


    If i had to choose one i would go with Prue, i think the reason i dislike her a little is because i feel she got too much attention when she was in the show, everything seemed to be about her as the older sister. But hey, shes still better than weirdo Paige

    And don't you think that Phoebe got to much attention after Prue left? I mean, someone needs to be in charge...and Shannen was the right one(just my opinion)!
    But after Prue died, Phoebe become the *star*...I mean, look at the trailer? Why does she come first, and not Piper?
    I mean it's the same thing with Phoebe like it was with Prue. The only difference is that I don't like Phoebe
    And, yes, Paige is a weirdo


    OOO yes i did also read some things about Alyssa wanting to get more attention/more of the spotlight in the show. It basically seems as though they were as bad as each other, but im very happy my hero of the show, Holly was not involved with it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deea24

    Deea24

    [34]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,988
    A lot of b**ching going on...yes..but it's not all Shannen's fault
    Anyway, we should let Paige alone...for a while
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sazloo07

    sazloo07

    [35]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,158
    Deea24 wrote:
    A lot of b**ching going on...yes..but it's not all Shannen's fault
    Anyway, we should let Paige alone...for a while


    Nope, blame equal if you ask me. And yes we will allow Paige a break
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wickedboyno1

    wickedboyno1

    [36]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 09/30/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 42

    thanks.

    its not so hard is it?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sazloo07

    sazloo07

    [37]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,158
    wickedboyno1 wrote:

    thanks.

    its not so hard is it?



    *Beats head on wall* No....lol just kidding, its easy, Clana bashing comes so much naturally to me as a smallville fan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maxpower03

    maxpower03

    [38]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,728

    Deea24 wrote:
    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07


    You're not in a minority? Please may I direct you to the Rose thread on here, or the Rose forum on IMDb, or the Grindhouse forum on IMDb...

    Plus, last time I checked, I doubt fugly, "scary" people would be plastered on the covers of FHM or naked on the cover of Rolling Stone?

    And there's a difference between voicing an opinion on somebody's looks, and being plain rude about her. And who gives a damn if she's pale? It's her natural skin color, and it gives her a unique look, something which sets her apart from other beautiful people.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sazloo07

    sazloo07

    [39]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,158
    maxpower03 wrote:

    Deea24 wrote:
    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07


    You're not in a minority? Please may I direct you to the Rose thread on here, or the Rose forum on IMDb, or the Grindhouse forum on IMDb...

    Plus, last time I checked, I doubt fugly, "scary" people would be plastered on the covers of FHM or naked on the cover of Rolling Stone?

    And there's a difference between voicing an opinion on somebody's looks, and being plain rude about her. And who gives a damn if she's pale? It's her natural skin color, and it gives her a unique look, something which sets her apart from other beautiful people.



    when did either of us say she was fugly, check posts, never said it, so check before you say so. I said she looks like an alien, thats my opinion, and im entitled to it, whether you think its rude or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deea24

    Deea24

    [40]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,988
    maxpower03 wrote:

    Deea24 wrote:
    Minority? I really don't think so. And even if the ppl who think that Paige is at least *scary* would be a minority, that would be no reason to shut us up loved the part with the supermodel,sazloo07


    You're not in a minority? Please may I direct you to the Rose thread on here, or the Rose forum on IMDb, or the Grindhouse forum on IMDb...

    Plus, last time I checked, I doubt fugly, "scary" people would be plastered on the covers of FHM or naked on the cover of Rolling Stone?

    And there's a difference between voicing an opinion on somebody's looks, and being plain rude about her. And who gives a damn if she's pale? It's her natural skin color, and it gives her a unique look, something which sets her apart from other beautiful people.


    Unique doesn't necesseraly mean better...I mean, in some cases it doaes, but in this one it doesn't
    Sorry, it's really just my opinion, and I'm really not trying to offend anyone
    And that stuff about the minority...all of Rose's latest covers are a result of "Grindhouse"...my opinion
    Anyway, don't get so stressed...The world splits in two when it comes to Paige
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.