We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

POLL: Who is the hottest sister?

Who is the hottest sister?

maxpower03

[121]May 12, 2007
    • level: 42

TimWidhalm wrote:
    NJZ wrote:
    TimWidhalm wrote:

anyone who thinks Kaley Cuocco(sp) isn't good looking is blind, and speaking of blind I wish i was so I wouldn't have to look at Paiges' anorexic body anymore

You and I have extremely different views. IMO Kaley is not good-looking at all, but Rose McGowan is. And to say someone is anorexic just because they are thin is immature

I said Rose was anorexic because if you can clearly see someones ribcage then that cl*ssifies as being anorexic, just look at the pic I posted of her

Okay, firstly, I don't find Kaley attractive but I'm certainly not blind. She's cute, I'll give you that, but nowhere near beautiful or hot.

And, secondly, Rose isn't anorexic, and that picture obviously shows her ribcage since she's stretching!! Everybody's ribcage pops out when they stretch upward, since you're moving all your skin upward too? I'm not anorexic, and I can see my ribcage if I stretch enough.

Anorexic isn't a word you can just throw around for random thin people. Anorexic should be for people that clearly have an eating disorder and look repulsively skinny, like Nicole Richie in those beach-running pictures. Rose still has large boobs and an ass (apologies if that's a little crude, but it's true ), and anorexic people don't usually have those -eyes roll upward-

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

buffyjl

[122]May 12, 2007
    • level: 21

TimWidhalm wrote:
    if you think that picture of Paige is attractive then you really need some help

Yes, that red X you posted is quite attractive.

Edited on 05/12/2007 3:56pm

TimWidhalm

[123]May 12, 2007
    • level: 10
    buffyjl wrote:

TimWidhalm wrote:
    if you think that picture of Paige is attractive then you really need some help

Yes, that red X you posted is quite attractive.

you can't see the picture

PiperPrueLover4

[124]May 13, 2007
    • level: 18
    Prue and Piper definitely, but I had to vote for Prue cos I only got one vote, then I felt guilty when the results came up and Piper only had one . She's hotter than 1 people, come on!

Paige is an alien, definitely, and Phoebe is too... libertine.

xcharmedkx

[125]May 13, 2007
    • level: 23

I think Paige looked good in season 8 but before that her appearance was err... unique!

Phoebe would probably be the one who has had the more consistent good looks!

NJZ

[126]May 13, 2007
    • level: 29
    maxpower03 wrote:
    Okay, firstly, I don't find Kaley attractive but I'm certainly not blind. She's cute, I'll give you that, but nowhere near beautiful or hot.

I can see why people think Kaley is cute, but I don't understand why people think she's hot. She looked much better in 8 Simple Rules than she did on Charmed. I really didn't like Billie's dirty blonde look; it made her look like a tramp.

maxpower03

[127]May 13, 2007
    • level: 42

NJZ wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:
    I can see why people think Kaley is cute, but I don't understand why people think she's hot. She looked much better in 8 Simple Rules than she did on Charmed. I really didn't like Billie's dirty blonde look; it made her look like a tramp.

I think it's because she looks like a 12-year-old. I'm somebody who only refers to somebody as hot or beautiful if they're women, and have grown into their looks. Kaley looks like she's just out of high school. She should probably ditch the blonde, and get a new hairs*yle if she's ever gonna get out of that "spoilt, whiny b*tch"-type character she always plays.

buffyjl

[128]May 13, 2007
    maxpower03 wrote:

NJZ wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

I think it's because she looks like a 12-year-old. I'm somebody who only refers to somebody as hot or beautiful if they're women, and have grown into their looks. Kaley looks like she's just out of high school. She should probably ditch the blonde, and get a new hairs*yle if she's ever gonna get out of that "spoilt, whiny b*tch"-type character she always plays.

I think Kaley is very pretty but her being not 'hot' is more a perception of her Billie character. 

And I find it totally TeeHee-ous that tv.com censors the word styl*

:
    There are certain words, including 'cla ss' and 'sty le', that we do not allow while creating links in your messages because they are a doorway into several js exploits. Unfortunately, if you should have words that have 'cla ss' in them (e.g., clas sify, clas sic, etc), they will also be forbidden. We are looking to find the best solution for this problem, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  

Kristhetvgirl2

[129]May 14, 2007
    • level: 52

TimWidhalm wrote:
    I was the one whp put an actual poll instead of telling you to pick a number so I should get the credit for the creation of the poll that's on here now.

Sorry but there's no "credit" here, this isn't a course for school or a publication, it's just a fan forum for discussion. And as you got the idea after seeing that this thread had no actual poll only a discussion, it really isn't an "original" idea, just a more-thought-out one.

Secondly to the several posters here who seem to think this thread is meant for people to argue and call each other "idiots" - if this continues, I will be forced to shut down this thread completely. Please act mature and remember that just because someone's opinion or taste is different then yours, it doesn't make them wrong or stupid! Someone could say the exact same thing about you, and what does that accomplish?

wickedboyno1

[130]May 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    Kristhetvgirl2 wrote:

TimWidhalm wrote:
    I was the one whp put an actual poll instead of telling you to pick a number so I should get the credit for the creation of the poll that's on here now.

Sorry but there's no "credit" here, this isn't a course for school or a publication, it's just a fan forum for discussion. And as you got the idea after seeing that this thread had no actual poll only a discussion, it really isn't an "original" idea, just a more-thought-out one.

Secondly to the several posters here who seem to think this thread is meant for people to argue and call each other "idiots" - if this continues, I will be forced to shut down this thread completely. Please act mature and remember that just because someone's opinion or taste is different then yours, it doesn't make them wrong or stupid! Someone could say the exact same thing about you, and what does that accomplish?

Yes you are right. And if you check back, you'll find i've been saying that all along!

flamecatcher

[131]May 15, 2007
    • level: 15
    I always like Holly! she is very pretty and it does it for me! I mean all of them are nice but i dont know why but Holly always did it for me!!

wickedboyno1

[132]Jun 11, 2007

Even though you all complained, it looks like paige wins!

simmysimfreak

[133]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 6

ok im a female but i can admit that phoebe is hot

piper is the pretty one, the moreresponsible one

phoebe is the hot, withthe best hairstyles (my fav is in episode brain drain(season4)when she had it curly)

paige is the weird looking one, with more of a sluty look

prue was pretty and had the best fashion sense

NJZ

[134]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 29
    simmysimfreak wrote:

I disagree. Paige's style may have been slutty and flesh-bearing at times, but she is not more slutty-looking than Phoebe.

PiperPrueLover4

[135]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 18
    wickedboyno1 wrote:

Even though you all complained, it looks like paige wins!

Lol how many different accounts did you have to create to make that happen?

buffyjl

[136]Jun 27, 2007

NJZ wrote:
    simmysimfreak wrote:
    I disagree. Paige's style may have been slutty and flesh-bearing at times, but she is not more slutty-looking than Phoebe.

Yah, that was sooo Phoebe's department.

...or do I need to bring up her 'cinderella ball' dress . Or should I say, "undress'.

wickedboyno1

[137]Jul 27, 2007
    buffyjl wrote:

NJZ wrote:
    simmysimfreak wrote:

...or do I need to bring up her 'cinderella ball' dress . Or should I say, "undress'.

totally [un]needed

GCT89

[139]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    Prue is definately the hottest. Although Piper is also very beautiful. Phoebe would look better if she were more presentable nevertheless she is very gorgeous. Paige is quite glamorous but being a redhead or a blonde does not suit her at all! plus her skin is too pale
    Edited on 07/27/2007 4:30am
    Edited 2 total times.

buffyjl

[140]Jul 29, 2007
    wickedboyno1 wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:

NJZ wrote:
    simmysimfreak wrote:

totally [un]needed

Tee-Hee!