Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

POLL: Who is the hottest sister?

Who is the hottest sister?

03colledge

[142]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 10

I don't think any of them are hot! I would say that they are beautiful and attractive but not hot!

I don't think Paige looks like an Alien, but she is pale. But I don't think that's a bad thing! It makes her look pretty in my eyes! I think that Phoebe at times was a bit slutty. I think that Piper was quite beautiful. I think that Prue was good-looking. I didn't particularly like the character Billie and I think that Kaley should have changed her hair colour, it really didn't suit her. She should have stuck with the hair colour she had on 8 Simple Rules.

I'm sorry if I insulted anyone (which seems to be a regular on this thread!)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Teegz08

[143]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    I'm female, but Prue is the prettist. Although I'v noticed she almost always wears black or white.
    Phoebe wears the most reaviling clothes, but she can pull it off.
    Piper is conservative and thats good cause she is like a mother figure.
    lol Paige does look like an alein, I never noticed that before

DiahAgustrian

[144]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 4

In terms of hotness, (hard to admit) I'd say Phoebe. Hard to say she wasn't due to her revealing clothes choices.

In terms of beauty, I'd have to say Prue. I'm a female and was looking back to the scenes in an episode of season 2 'The Painted World', when she was turning her face and smiling towards Joe (to answer whether she could speak latin) DAMN, she was so Beautiful. Again in Sight Unseen when she was taking a photograph of a man who hold a snake and Abbey was following her. Abbey captured one of her best picture.

Only from those two scenes, I would definitely say Prue is Beautiful.

Piper, well, she wasn't hot, but I'd say she's also beautiful. She always looked fine to me.

Loralee_jk

[145]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 37

Phebee!

GCT89

[146]Jul 8, 2012
    • level: 8

In terms of beauty, I'd have to say Prue. I'm a female and was looking back to the scenes in an episode of season 2 'The Painted World', when she was turning her face and smiling towards Joe (to answer whether she could speak latin) DAMN, she was so Beautiful. Again in Sight Unseen when she was taking a photograph of a man who hold a snake and Abbey was following her. Abbey captured one of her best picture.

Only from those two scenes, I would definitely say Prue is Beautiful.

Piper, well, she wasn't hot, but I'd say she's also beautiful. She always looked fine to me.

[/QUOTE]

I complete agree there are sooo many other examples as well, i loved how she looked in Season ones 'Is there a Woogy in the house' where she was wearing the smart black dress she just looked classy, self assured and stood out, thats why Prue will always be the hotter sister she can pretty much wear anything and look gorgeous

Tolwyn

[147]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 1
    1. Paige. Great body, luscious hair and there is a wonderful contrast between her dark hair and pale skin. She has a soft feminine look and lips that just beg to be kissed.

2. Phoebe. Amazing body and knows how to be sexy.

3. Prue. Nice body and pretty eyes.

4. Piper. She is the least stunning sister but has a near perfect face and no real flaws. Her only flaw if you could call it that is that there is nothing spectacular about her features.

foxybaby1492

[148]Jul 26, 2012
    • level: 3

I think Phoebe was always the hottest but slutiest and as a girl I think she was sometimes gross in her most revealing outfits

And I think Piper had The most beauty

And Paige has the best powers I thought she was pretty when she had black hair otherwise she looks like a weirdo

And I liked prue when she had long hair like the end of season 2 and all of season 3

Overall I think Piper has my vote she doesn't need to be slutty to be pretty or hot natural is the way to go.

And Billie is blah I like her in 8 simple rules although Kerry ( Amy davidson) was prettier then kaley kuco in my eyes even then.