Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

reboot to charmed

what would you rather see as a reboot of charmed???????????

Sci-FiLover22

[1]Mar 18, 2014
    • level: 3

i saw it on tv.com who broke the news that cbs has order a script for charmed..

so how do you guys feel about a reboot of charmed?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sci-FiLover22

[2]Mar 18, 2014
    Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

i saw it on tv.com who broke the news that cbs has order a script for charmed..

so how do you guys feel about a reboot of charmed?

i wrote this in the tv.com comments when i saw the news.

i think its a good ideal.why?the original charmed was just ruined to tears.first they got rid of shannen and brong in rose.dont get me started on rose acting.

then on top of that they fired the creator of the show which was a woman and they got a man to do charmed.s1-4 is so different from s5-8.connie is what they call the creator.she had a vision for the show a layout but brad got her gone and took over her show.thats crazy when you think about it.not only that ,when brad took over he just made up his own rules for charmed.making many plotholes.like rule 1 only female can have witch powers.so for thousands of years not one male been born to the warren witch but somehow piper had sons.then they get witch powers on top of that.come on.connie if she would have stayed the show would have been different.i prefer for the creator to mess up there own show instead of someone else like brad.

i love charmed as the next fan but charmed was really ruined when prue died.season 4 only hung on by a piece of a hair because the creator was still there.after that the show went downhill fast.so i think fans are worried that if they made a new charmed.it might be better than the original.im hoping this goes through so they can make charmed better without all those plotholes brad kern made.

and can i say no one wants to see the charmed ones kids.i would prefer they did a story on melinda warren or grams/patty then the charmed ones kids.

but if this goes through,i dont know who i see playing any of the girls because i would prefer older women so the show could be darker and they fix all the problems the original had.

Sci-FiLover22

[3]Mar 26, 2014

i put this on the tv forum also.

i said,

i had to think long and hard who i would want to play the new charmed ones.

so here it goes,

1.i think the women need to be older so we want get that childish teen drama.having older women makes the show more mature and hopefully darker like the original charmed s1-4.

2.neve campbell as prue.for some strange reason neve seem to scream prue to me.she got the dark hair.that serious i mean business look.and neve just scream strong woman who i can see help raised her younger sisters.

3.jennifer love hewitt as piper.now for those who dont know she was suppose to play paige but turn it down because she was doing movies at the time and the role went to rose.so it would be nice to see jennifer play piper.not only that if you seen ghost whisperer you know jennifer got the same chops as holly marie combs has with all that emotional stuff.so jennifer can pull piper off i believe very well.

4.sarah michelle gellar as phoebe.i always said and we all know shannen got her friend holly the role of piper.now for those who dont know shannen is also friend with sarah.so i often wonder why shannen didnt get her other friend sarah to play phoebe.(i think shannen having two best friend on the show would have made a huge difference in charmed outcome)but sarah was doing buffy when charmed was going on.so i think it would be cool to see sarah in another action role.she played buffy ,so sarah knows how working on an action show will work.and sarah is by far a way better actress then lori and alyssa together.hopefully the crazy ones want work out so sarah can take the role of phoebe.

so those are the women i say get for the reboot.
    neve campbell as prue
    jennifer love hewitt as piper
    and
    sarah michelle gellar as phoebe.