Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Season 9

TeemerDJ

[1]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 12

I find it completely ridiculous how the Charmed fandom isn't discussing the comics as much as we should and could.

The story arc for Season 9 is amazing! Better than some storylines from the actual show, if you want to be brutally honest.

I thought there would be some sort of roar from the fandom recently, seeing as how the last issue revealed that --- (SPOILER SPOILER ALERT!!!) Prue is returning, and in a very interesting fashion.

It's not right that Charmed has returned, and returned as an amazing story, ressurecting our beloved phenomenon in a very great way and we as so called "fans" aren't praising it and discussing it as it should be.

For those who haven't caught up with season 9 -http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Season_9

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 14
    TeemerDJ wrote:

I find it completely ridiculous how the Charmed fandom isn't discussing the comics as much as we should and could.

The story arc for Season 9 is amazing! Better than some storylines from the actual show, if you want to be brutally honest.

I thought there would be some sort of roar from the fandom recently, seeing as how the last issue revealed that --- (SPOILER SPOILER ALERT!!!) Prue is returning, and in a very interesting fashion.

It's not right that Charmed has returned, and returned as an amazing story, ressurecting our beloved phenomenon in a very great way and we as so called "fans" aren't praising it and discussing it as it should be.

For those who haven't caught up with season 9 -http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Season_9

i love the charmed comics.

i love charmed up until season 4 after shannen left.somehow season 4 grow on me but when season 5 aired i thought charmed as just lost it for me.each season after 5 was just terrible bad.season 6 and 7 did have some good eps tho.

the comics on the other hand are making charmed good agian.

i love how each sister powers are still growing.phoebe got her powers back,piper can melt stuff,and paige as a force field.

i love how each sister is dealing with married life.

i love how the story dont revolove around the kids

i love the big bad of the season who is a witch who basically created all witches and is unhappy about the way the world is.

season 9 is so much better than season 5,6,7 and 8 put together.i agree with u...

muggle421

[3]Aug 2, 2011
    • level: 13
    Season 9 is amazing. I'm glad that Prue is coming abck. I had just finished reading #11 and when Paige asked about Prue and they said she couldnt be there I was just rolling my eyes. She is a damn ghost what other business could she possibly be tending to. I'm really happy Shannon released the rights to her character or whatever so that we can have comic Prue. I'm not sure what the deal is with her and her character rights. Does any one know if they are going to make a season 10?

jack756

[4]Aug 3, 2011
    • level: 14
    muggle421 wrote:
    Season 9 is amazing. I'm glad that Prue is coming abck. I had just finished reading #11 and when Paige asked about Prue and they said she couldnt be there I was just rolling my eyes. She is a damn ghost what other business could she possibly be tending to. I'm really happy Shannon released the rights to her character or whatever so that we can have comic Prue. I'm not sure what the deal is with her and her character rights. Does any one know if they are going to make a season 10?
    who knows if it get a season 10 but i hope when the comic season 9 are finish they release them on dvd.i got a strong feeling if they relese it on dvd shannen,holly,alyssa and rose well all be willing to do the voice over.

muggle421

[5]Aug 3, 2011
    • level: 13
    jack756 wrote:
    muggle421 wrote:
    who knows if it get a season 10 but i hope when the comic season 9 are finish they release them on dvd.i got a strong feeling if they relese it on dvd shannen,holly,alyssa and rose well all be willing to do the voice over.

I hope so! I watched the motion comic for Buffy and the voices were aweful. Sounded nothing like the real characters.

tvtome_xena321

[6]Aug 6, 2011
    • level: 27
    muggle421 wrote:

I'm glad Prue is back, and the comic writers found a creative way to explain why the sisters never summoned her for all these years. Which I think is great. I still think Shannen would of came back for the last episode of season 8 if asked, I recall Brad said he never bothered contacting her, since he felt the final would be all about her coming back. But whats done is done, fans get to see her come back in the comics, and that is a reward.

SarahEspada

[7]Aug 6, 2011
    • level: 1

They are coming out w a volume two in Jan 2012 you can preorder on amazon.com

Loralee_jk

[8]Aug 15, 2011
    • level: 38

..It didn't work! :'(

Sci-FiLover22

[9]May 22, 2013
    • level: 3

charmed has just beenpick upfor a s10.im just hoping they release season 9 on comic like they did with buffy