Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Ted King - "Andy Trudeau"

tvfan332

[61]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 37

NJZ wrote:
    venusdemilo143 wrote:
    so, does anybody know the real reason why they have to kill andy? i personally don't know. that's why i'm asking.
    Apparently there was an argument between Ted and the makers of the show so they decided to let him go. I'm not too sure on this issue though.

I heard something like that, I think it was because he didn't get enough airtime but I think I'm wrong.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NJZ

[62]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 29
    tvfan332 wrote:

NJZ wrote:
    venusdemilo143 wrote:
    so, does anybody know the real reason why they have to kill andy? i personally don't know. that's why i'm asking.
    Apparently there was an argument between Ted and the makers of the show so they decided to let him go. I'm not too sure on this issue though.

I heard something like that, I think it was because he didn't get enough airtime but I think I'm wrong.

That was what I thought the argument was about too.

talielle

[63]May 11, 2013
    • level: 4
    Awww I just finished watching the season one finale for the first time... I'm sooooo sad Andy died!!! Sucks considering how much I lived his character!!!! Grrr!!! I loved him with prue even though in the end she dies as well. Anyway... I think killing him was a mistake!!!! I was NOT expecting that