Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

The Best/Worst Episode of Each Season

  • Avatar of EMan695

    EMan695

    [21]Mar 15, 2006
    • member since: 01/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109
    Bump
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RRBOY225

    RRBOY225

    [22]Mar 15, 2006
    • member since: 08/10/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 145
    charmed_Boy wrote:
    :
    season 3- Wrestling with demons (when, exactly, did prue learn to fight like that?)


    It's OBVIOUS LOL when Shannen asked for it, because she wanted to be the center of attention and the all-poweful witch who had the best powers, and also could fight like Alyssa.


    I love that remark, i said that all through season 3,lol.

    Favorites:
    Seson1: de Ja Vu all Over Again
    2: Morality Bites
    3: All Halliwells eve
    4: Charmed and dangerous
    5: Sense and Sense ability
    6: The legend of sleepy halliwell
    7: something wicca this ways goes
    8: Repo manor ( so far)

    LEast favorites:
    1: Dream sorceror
    2: Murpheys luck
    3: Primrose empath
    4: saving private leo
    5: Naughty nymphs
    6: My three witches
    7: Carpe demon
    8: the lost picture show
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nacha255

    Nacha255

    [23]Mar 16, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 983
    charmed_Boy wrote:
    Nacha255 wrote:
    Robbieboyagain wrote:
    Nacha255 wrote:
    Robbieboyagain wrote:
    Least Favourites:

    Season one: Love Hurts


    How could you not like Love Hurts? Except for Something Wicca that is my fave season 1 episode OMG so romantic!


    Oh god, i reali hated Daisy and that Darklighter . It was my most hated episode of the first 3 seasons!..


    Oooh, well that was stupid, but Piper healing Leo with the power of love was amazing and a timeless Charmed moment

    Yeah, and also one of the biggest continuity errors, because Leo was dead when Piper healed him and later we learn that Leo can't heal the dead.


    They go back and forth between that. Piper was also dead (and even a ghost!)when Leo healed her in Saving Private Leo. I think that it has to do with whether the soul has completely moved on yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed_rulez

    charmed_rulez

    [24]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 08/23/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,106
    Best

    1. Is There A Woogy In The House?
    2. Morality Bites
    3. All Hell Breaks Loose
    4. Long Live The Queen
    5. Sense And Sense Ability
    6. Chris-Crossed
    7. Witchness Protection
    8. Vaya Con Leos

    Worst

    1. Feats Of Clay
    2. That Old Black Magic
    3. Magic Hour
    4. A Knight To Remember
    5. Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun
    6. Prince Charmed
    7. The Bare Witch Project
    8. Battle Of The Hexes
    Edited on 03/20/2006 9:16am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OliverTrimble

    OliverTrimble

    [25]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 894
    Why is the title of this thread The Best/Worst of Charmed's Seasons when it's the best and worst Charmed episodes? Just asking...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maxpower03

    maxpower03

    [26]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,728
    OliverTrimble wrote:
    Why is the title of this thread The Best/Worst of Charmed's Seasons when it's the best and worst Charmed episodes? Just asking...


    It means the best and worst episodes of each season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OliverTrimble

    OliverTrimble

    [27]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 894
    In that case:

    Best

    1. The Wendigo
    2. Morality Bites
    3. All Hell Breaks Loose
    4. Witch Way Now?
    5. Centennial Charmed
    6. Valhalley of the Dolls: Part 2
    7. Something Wicca This Way Goes?
    8. Vaya Con Leos

    Worst

    1. The Fourth Sister
    2. How to Make a Quilt Out of Americans
    3. Look Who's Barking
    4. Saving Private Leo
    5. Lucky Charmed/Baby's First Demon/Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun
    6. Witch Wars
    7. Scry Hard
    8. Repo Manor
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of samhalliwell

    samhalliwell

    [28]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 01/19/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,882
    OliverTrimble wrote:
    In that case:

    Best

    1. The Wendigo
    2. Morality Bites
    3. All Hell Breaks Loose
    4. Witch Way Now?
    5. Centennial Charmed
    6. Valhalley of the Dolls: Part 2
    7. Something Wicca This Way Goes?
    8. Vaya Con Leos

    Worst

    1. The Fourth Sister
    2. How to Make a Quilt Out of Americans
    3. Look Who's Barking
    4. Saving Private Leo
    5. Lucky Charmed/Baby's First Demon/Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun
    6. Witch Wars
    7. Scry Hard
    8. Repo Manor


    I disagree with you in almost all the worst (except for Lucky Charmed, nymphs... and Witch Wars.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of White_Queen

    White_Queen

    [29]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/04/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 157
    I'm pretty sure there's an episode that says Prue is learning how to Kick Box.(Combine that with her TK powers and she's quite dangerous.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of st1983

    st1983

    [30]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 08/22/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 53
    Best

    Season 1 - From Fear to Eternity
    Season 2 - Pardon My Past
    Season 3 - All Hell Breaks Loose
    Season 4 - Charmed Again
    Season 5 - The Day the Magic Died
    Season 6 - Chris Crossed
    Season 7 - Something Wicca This Way Goes
    Season 8 - Vaya Con Leos (so far)

    Worst

    Season 1 - Feats of Clay
    Season 2 - Witch Trial
    Season 3 - We All Scream for Ice Cream
    Season 4 - The Three Faces of Phoebe
    Season 5 - Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun
    Season 6 - Witch Wars
    Season 7 - The Bare Witch Project
    Season 8 - Mr & Mrs Witch (so far)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doctor_suikotsu

    doctor_suikotsu

    [31]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 11/07/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 55
    White_Queen wrote:
    I'm pretty sure there's an episode that says Prue is learning how to Kick Box.(Combine that with her TK powers and she's quite dangerous.)


    If you mean the one with the big red punching bag dude who got a sword thrown at him, then that was Phoebe learning to kickbox. It is easy to understand your mistake if that was the episode, because the rest of the episode was completely and utterly focused on Prue (like all of the episodes before season three!)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of White_Queen

    White_Queen

    [32]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/04/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 157
    No I don't think I made a mistake, and it wasn't that episode. It occured way after that. The conversation was between Piper and Prue about Prues Kick Boxing(Or it was some sort of Martial Arts, but I know it was mentioned. This was brought up on the old tv tome.) . I'll eventually remember the name of the episode.(Living TV should re-air season 2/3 soon, might take a while)

    Okay I remember more:
    I'm not sure if the word Kick Boxing was used or Self Defence Classes. But I think it may be both.

    BTW IMO Even though alot of the eps were centred around Prue, most of them are still better then the stuff we get today.
    Edited on 03/20/2006 1:17pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Paradox2007

    Paradox2007

    [33]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 03/19/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 87
    Best
    1. Dont know I've only seen a few episodes
    2. Not sure but probably Morality Bites
    3. All Hell Breaks Loose
    4. The Fifith Halliwell
    5. Sympathy for the Demon and Y Mummy Tambien
    6. The Trial with Darryl
    7. Seven Year Witch
    8.The one where Henry proposes to Paige

    Worst
    1. DOnt know
    2. Dont know
    3. The Banshee episode
    4. Saving Private Leo
    5. The Leprechaun Episode
    6. Chris-crossed
    7. Pirate episode
    8. Phoebe has the premonition about Dex
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vmarsfan992002

    vmarsfan992002

    [34]Mar 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 8
    Best
    1. That 70's Episode
    2. Morality Bites
    3. All Halliwell's Eve & Death Takes A Halliwell
    4. Charmed Again I and II
    5. Centennial Charmed & Oh My Goddess
    6. Chris-Crossed & I Dream Of Phoebe
    7. Witchness Protection(Charisma), Someone to Witch Over Me, all 3 Billy Zane epis
    8. Rewitched, Vaya Con Leos, Epis W/ Henry(sort of)

    Worst
    1. From Fear to Eternity(Because of Barbus)
    2. She's A Man Baby, A Man
    3. Sin Francisco
    4. Size Matters
    5. Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun, Witches In Tights & The Eyes Have It
    6. Power Of Three Blonds & Used Karma
    7. Freaky Phoebe,the whole Avatar storyline
    8. Kill Billie:Vol.1, Battle of the Hexes, Mr. & Mrs. Witch
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Where_Now

    Where_Now

    [35]Mar 21, 2006
    • member since: 02/06/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 138
    I think the only season I haven't really enjoyed that much is season 7. But the rest i have enjoyed muchly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed_rulez

    charmed_rulez

    [36]Mar 21, 2006
    • member since: 08/23/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,106
    White_Queen wrote:
    No I don't think I made a mistake, and it wasn't that episode. It occured way after that. The conversation was between Piper and Prue about Prues Kick Boxing(Or it was some sort of Martial Arts, but I know it was mentioned. This was brought up on the old tv tome.) . I'll eventually remember the name of the episode.(Living TV should re-air season 2/3 soon, might take a while)

    Okay I remember more:
    I'm not sure if the word Kick Boxing was used or Self Defence Classes. But I think it may be both.

    BTW IMO Even though alot of the eps were centred around Prue, most of them are still better then the stuff we get today.


    Could it be Ms. Hellfire?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of White_Queen

    White_Queen

    [37]Mar 21, 2006
    • member since: 06/04/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 157
    charmed_rulez wrote:
    White_Queen wrote:
    No I don't think I made a mistake, and it wasn't that episode. It occured way after that. The conversation was between Piper and Prue about Prues Kick Boxing(Or it was some sort of Martial Arts, but I know it was mentioned. This was brought up on the old tv tome.) . I'll eventually remember the name of the episode.(Living TV should re-air season 2/3 soon, might take a while)

    Okay I remember more:
    I'm not sure if the word Kick Boxing was used or Self Defence Classes. But I think it may be both.

    BTW IMO Even though alot of the eps were centred around Prue, most of them are still better then the stuff we get today.


    Could it be Ms. Hellfire?


    It might be... I'm not sure though I'll have to re-watch season 2 and 3.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OliverTrimble

    OliverTrimble

    [38]Mar 21, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 894
    vmarsfan992002 wrote:
    Best
    7. Freaky Phoebe,the whole Avatar storyline


    I liked the Avatar storyline.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ViktorCharmed

    ViktorCharmed

    [39]Mar 21, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 6,291
    OliverTrimble wrote:
    vmarsfan992002 wrote:
    Best
    7. Freaky Phoebe,the whole Avatar storyline


    I liked the Avatar storyline.

    That's what I disliked about Season 7. It was fun at the first viewing, but at re-watches, it's just boring. I love the second half much more, because it is fun and original, and has Drake.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed4eva5000

    charmed4eva5000

    [40]Mar 21, 2006
    • member since: 07/02/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 719
    Least:
    S1: Wedding from Hell/Feats of Clay
    S2: Animal Prantaganism/How to make a quilt out of Americans
    S3: The Demon who cacme in from the cold
    S4: Size Matters/A knight to remember/We're off to see the wizard
    S5: Nymphs just wanna have fun/Lucky charmed
    S6: The power of 3 blones *shudders* beats any of my least favs for that season
    S7: Bare witch project
    S8: Malice in wonderland

    Best:
    S1: Deja Vu All over again
    S2: Witch Trial
    S3: All Hell Breaks Loose
    S4: Charmed again pt. 1/Hell Hath No Fury
    S5: The Day the magic died
    S6: The Courtship of Wyatt's father
    S7: Charmeggedon
    S8: Vaya Con Leos

    Hard to choose least favs, sorry if that's a problem
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.