Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Which of the four sisters would you have chosen to kill off?

If you could have removed just one sister, who would you have chosen?

That70showlova

[21]Nov 24, 2010
    • level: 3

Yeah, i would have killed off Prue. When i first watched Charmed i started form season 4, thus Paige has always been my favorite.

I never really cared for Prue. Sure, i sorta liked her, but i hate how it always seemed like she was the strongest. It wasn't the power of three, it was the power of Prue and Piper and Phoebe just tagging a long. I mean they practically proved that's what they thought in the episode where Grams first came in and that demon started reading the spells backwards and bring back all the demons, sorry, i forgot the episode name.

I liked Paige. I liked how she was special and half whitelighter. I liked how she was so sarcastic and funny.

I liked Piper. Sure, she was extremely annoying how she kept prattling off about how it was so unfair that she didn't have a normal life blah blaaah blah. But she's so caring and sweet and vital to the show!

Phoebe REALLY annoyed me how she was so obsessed with finding love and having a kid. But i love her!!

Prue. Can go...die.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[22]Jan 26, 2011
    • level: 14

wow im jus go through this forum and found some great topics..im super late on this 1 but if i had to choose it would be either piper or paige.

piper even tho i like her she did complain about everything and after awhile it gets really annoying and i found her to b angry and very down alot..she makes me feel low sometimes.seeing piper die it would b so much fun 2 see how prue handle 2 very different younger sisters.i can picture prue being very angry at stuff paige might do and get even more angry that phoebe dont stop paige or tell her wen paige does a personal gain spell.seeing prue,phoebe and paige would be different.

paige bc omg i hate this character,shes so wacky i dont like her.she change the show alot as well.i also feel like paige was jus another prue who they made but made it like what if prue wasnt responisble how would she b n they came up wit paige.i like the orginal charmed ones.

if i had to choose it would be piper or paige.(ill let the fans decide who they wanted gone more out of those 2)

iltarion

[23]Mar 12, 2011
    • level: 18

The voters have it right. I wouldn't change a thing. Prue was a headcase.

Piper was the heart of the series.

Phoebe was the sister without the great powers, had to have her, and Alyssa Milano was too great an actress to lose.

Paige... love her.

BobbySlobby

[24]Dec 11, 2012
    • level: 1

I would have kept it the way it was for the most part. The only thing is that the show started sucking from season 5 onwards, and that was partly because the show lost one of the characters who was so important to the relationship dynamic in the series. People saying Prue sucked etc are talking rubbish. Its obvious those people only started becoming fans of the show later on, as opposed to when the show started. The first four seasons were the best, end of. The final four seasons were hit and miss, with a lot of miss.

srv94

[25]Jun 11, 2013
    • level: 1

Prue was and still is the right choise by far i know that the ratings fell a little when Prue left but she way too super and bossy and annoying and self centred i agree with people that in here they said that after Prue was kill they really became the trio and not Prue the super-wich and the other 2 what's their name??

Pheobe did became a little annoying too, and too much centred on her love life.

Piper did start to complain too much of the fact that she wanted a normal life.

and Paige is great but was a little too much solo and indipendent.

BUT still i wouldn't change a thing ... well maybe the whole part in season 7-8 where they change face.

Sci-FiLover22

[26]Jul 27, 2013
    • level: 3

prue was the leader,the one who cared about her sisters so much which made her very bossy,and very controling sometimes to where i be yelling at the tv ''prue let your sisters have a life''but i understood why she did it.thats all she ever been taught was to protect them

piper was the more normal one.she keep the family from breaking up at times and keep the peace.

phoebe was the ones who made her siters relize about all the good things being a witch can do.

paige was kinda of a mix up of prue and phoebe.she was very smart and outspoken like prue but very free spirted like phoebe.

but if i had to choice im agree with the other 2 guys who said piper.

piper character jus dont do nothing for me.she gives me a headache alot every scene she in sometimes can come off so annyoing.

so piper.

Fallon97

[27]Jul 31, 2014
    • level: 5
    I would definitely kill of Paige. She was always an outsider and never felt like family to me.

Fallon97

[28]Jul 31, 2014
    • level: 5
    waisal14 wrote:

I agree with the show's decision to kill off Pure.From my perspective her character wasn't developing in season 3 because she wasn't given a strong storyline. Instead she developed a little bit by coming to terms with her mom's death in "Death Takes A Halliwell." I also noticed they used this episode to foreshadow Pure's upcoming death in the season 3 finale.

Her death was tragic and necessary to the show. There wasn't anything to hint to what her future could be like. There wasn't exactly a guy she had a strong interest in. The only guy she had a strong interest in, Andy, died in season 1. >

There could of been other guys that she had a strong interest. She seemed to have a strong interest in Bane.