Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Which season do you think was the best in charmed?

Chelsayy

[1]May 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    Personally i think it was season 6, so far because i'm still watching them, but i really enjoyed that season with Piper's son (who is very sexy) and i also really like season 5, with Pheobe and Cole.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jon_MW_14

[2]May 3, 2009
    • level: 39
    It's hard to choose. I loved all the seasons of Charmed. Season 3 would probably be my favourite.

PiperPrueLover4

[3]May 4, 2009
    • level: 18
    lol there are like 15 threads on this topic already, but my favourite Season is Season 3. It's just the best, because it's before they started using creatures like leprechauns, trolls and Paige. Plus Prue was so powerful...

In complete disagreement with the original poster, I think Seasons 5 and 6 were the worst of the bunch lol

Chelsayy

[4]May 5, 2009
    PiperPrueLover4 wrote:
    lol there are like 15 threads on this topic already, but my favourite Season is Season 3. It's just the best, because it's before they started using creatures like leprechauns, trolls and Paige. Plus Prue was so powerful... In complete disagreement with the original poster, I think Seasons 5 and 6 were the worst of the bunch lol
    hahaha i love how you classified Paige as a creature

rebachick94

[5]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 16

Three, no questions asked. Piper and Leo finally get married, the storylines were the best. The only episode I really didn't like was the finale.

And I think season 6 was horrible.

Edited on 06/07/2009 4:22pm

kikimarie593

[6]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 27
    I know that probably everyone will disagree with me, but seasons 7 and 8 were actually my favorites.

Kadodian

[7]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 23
    Season 3 was the best season but season 4 is my favorite season. Season 3 was really intense and dark and had a killer finale. Also the introduction of Cole to the show really added to the passion and complexity of it. Cole made Charmed less of a stand alone. People were tuning in to see the witch and demon fall more in love every episode. Even though season 3 was brilliant, season 4 has to be my favorite. Something about where every storyline went in the foruth season really captured me. The finale sucked but I loved the season, escpecially the vampire episode. To me, I feel like the fourth season should have been the final one because after the fourth season the whole show became mediocre !

TCharmed77

[8]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 6
    I guess it's up to who you ask! However, Season Four is my fav. It was so dark and also we had the intorduction of the lovely Paige!

TreeHill_89

[9]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 32
    Loved Season 3, Season 4 and Season 6.

fabby_silva

[11]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    rebachick94 wrote:

Three, no questions asked. Piper and Leo finally get married, the storylines were the best. The only episode I really didn't like was the finale.

And I think season 6 was horrible.

Not only was season 3 the best, but it's also my fav. Apart from Prue's death, the last episode was pretty good.
    Oh, season 6 wasn't that bad, at least for me.

charmedluver316

[12]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 5
    i think the best season was season 3; so much happened during these season and really great storylines; phoebe and cole first meet, the fiasco of piper and leo trying to get married, prues death; it was like one after another and honestly for me i love every episodee and the girls knew their powers and had good use of them and i really connected with this season. i think the runner up season would be season 4; holly marie combs was an amazing actress this season with all the emotion and it really like brought out how they felt. Especially in charmed again episodes and all hath no fury; it really showed how close they were with pruee. so seaon three def. the best and next to that is season four in my opinion.

wiccaways

[13]Jul 9, 2009
    • level: 3

Season 6.

I thought seasons 1, 2 and 3 were great but to be honest, I was happy to see Shannon go. Prue was my least favourite character. Seasons 4 and 5 annoyed me a little, or maybe it was just Cole. Seasons 7 and 8 were great but I felt they focused too much on the one event, where season 6 was filled with so many different things it made the plot exciting!! Oh, and I adored Chris. Drew wasn't the best actor, but his character was something special.

mendelier

[14]Jul 11, 2009
    Season 6 or 8, I can't choose. I loved Chris his character, but I also loved Billie. I just don't know, I love them both.

CharmedOneP391

[15]Jul 21, 2009
    • level: 19

season 3 is great. season 4 is my favorite, it focused on core issues of h characters (prues death, the power of 3 reuinting, getting used to 3 sisters again, each sister becoming a new role piper oldes, phoebe middle and paige young). phoebe dealt woth her turnng evil which she wa naturally vulnerable cuz he was born in the manor. paige dealing with her parents death.

season 7 is a good one too. season six got ruined when they took phoebes powers

Buffycharmgeek

[16]Jul 22, 2009
    season 4 or 3 can't really decide season 6 was meh for me didn't like future stuff so much. every other seaosn was fine season 8 wasn't great but it was better then 6 for me

skydem1

[17]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 2

My favourite has to be Season Three, the most memorable episodes for me are in that season. I also found Prue to be the most interesting and powerful sister.

Season five, six and eight just killed it for me.

rewitched

[18]Jul 27, 2009
    My favorite season is season 5. I don't know what it is. It's the season I love rewatching the most. The season I like rewatching the least is season 6.

rebachick94

[19]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 16
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    I know that probably everyone will disagree with me, but seasons 7 and 8 were actually my favorites.

lol, yeah, you'll probably get your head chewed off for that.

Musicstar5

[20]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 3
    Um... season 3, 8, or (everyone disagrees...) 1. The third season wuz... Luv to me. Excluding when Prue died, I luvd it! season 8... Final season The reason I luvd it so much wuz the Kristy/Billie and Piper/Paige/Phoebe conflict thingy. The series finale scared me a little, but It still wuz awesome. And season 1... yes, yes, I said season 1. That season got the show started and famous around the country. Yes, the finale WAS sad beacuse andy died, but a show's a show. And season 1 wuz one of my faves because they were beginning to see the life of being a witch. Luv all of the seasons tho!