Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Which season do you think was the best in charmed?

mendelier

[21]Aug 2, 2009
    • level: 6

Musicstar5 wrote:
    Um... season 3, 8, or (everyone disagrees...) 1. The third season wuz... Luv to me. Excluding when Prue died, I luvd it! season 8... Final season The reason I luvd it so much wuz the Kristy/Billie and Piper/Paige/Phoebe conflict thingy. The series finale scared me a little, but It still wuz awesome. And season 1... yes, yes, I said season 1. That season got the show started and famous around the country. Yes, the finale WAS sad beacuse andy died, but a show's a show. And season 1 wuz one of my faves because they were beginning to see the life of being a witch. Luv all of the seasons tho!

I disliked season 1 because they were new to being a witch. They didn't know how to handle it and it kind of got the humor out of the show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

That70showlova

[22]Nov 28, 2010
    • level: 3

My favorite seasons were season 4 and season 6.

4 'cause that's when Prue was booted and Paige came in. Woo-hoo, go Paige!

6 'cause, well, it's kinda obvious: Chris. Duh.

93Charmed

[23]Dec 13, 2010
    • level: 2

I liked season 1 the best. I don't really know why, but when I feel like watching it, I alway pick an episode from that season.

Fallon97

[24]Dec 19, 2010
    • level: 5

I would say Season One.

Edited on 12/19/2010 7:27pm

jack756

[25]Dec 19, 2010
    • level: 14

season one-it should the sister together as well as separted in there powers.i think this is da only season were the sister had alot more of there own epsideos

season 4-simply b.c things got very dark and i luv it(i miss shannen alot during this season)

season 6-the only season like season 1 were each sister seem very powerful thanks to phoebe new power

HaleyGatterda

[26]Dec 22, 2010
    • level: 1

Season 8 was my favorite, but all the seasons especially seasons 4-8 since I love Paige.

tvtome_xena321

[27]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 27
    Season 1, 3 and 4. The tone of the show completely changed after season 4, and I'm currently do a rewatch dvd in season 3 atm, and seriously the show was at its best here, and I just randomly watched a season 6 episode on tv rerun today, and I can easily notice how different the show was. It really is a different show when you compare season 3 to season 6, not storywise, but it just got too light and barely supernatural and adult.

chicooss

[28]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 9

The hardest question. But, I think, it's unanimous and kind of obvious that the best seasons were season 3 and 4. Why? Well, because it was the highest point of the show. Prue's death I think was one of the great things about Charmed, it was necessary I think. I loved Prue, but her death was like so unexpected and shocking. I love that. I know it was not planned, but I'm glad it happened.
    The worst season of Charmed is season 5. Mostly because it didn't really have any theme or thing that marked it. Season 1 - the beginning ; Season 2 - Leo and Piper relationship, and the evolution of her powers ; Season 3 - Cole, Prue's Death ; Season 4 - Paige, Cole, Triad ; Season 6 - Chris, the Magic School ; Season 7 - Avatars and Zankou ; Season 8 - Christie/Billie. Season 5 didn't have anything special about it. The only thing I remember about it is Piper's pregnancy... Nothing really happened in that season.

I really enjoy Season 7. I think the whole Zankou and Avatars thing was actually great and amazing. Season 8, was not that great, but still was the final season. And it was fun to watch I think.

I really miss Charmed btw.

jack756

[29]Jan 17, 2011

i thought i wrote on this but i guess i didnt...

my favorite seasons are 1,3,and 4(it do change on how i am feelings)

season 1-was the best way to start off this show,each sister had their own eps which i love

season 3- i love how dark the show got and cole shaked up the sisters life,prue became very powerful and i love it

season 4-i love this so much it got so dark but it did loss quality b.c shannen was gone and rose was inbut i still like this

Edited on 01/17/2011 5:25pm

jack756

[30]Jan 17, 2011

im so stupied i jus saw i did write on this

limegreenscream

[31]Jan 25, 2011
    • level: 7
    3 & 4.. then 2.
    Hated season 8 because Christy = worst actress ever and Billie was taking all the focus and I hated how suddenly these random girls can beat the Charmed ones.
    Hated the avatars and the cleaners and when Cole was made out as evil and Phoebe ended it.

MovieMark

[32]Mar 2, 2011
    • level: 30
    Season 4 is my fave - it just worked for me (most of the time, heh). I like s6 and 7 a lot, too, but they also have some horrible episodes (as with every season). S8 is my least fave, then 1, 2 and 5.

aliSuz

[33]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 8

Best is season 3. 1 and 2 are good too! I liked 6 because of the future theme with Chris.

Worst: Definitely 5. Not a big fan of 7 or 8 but they are better than 5.

NiallB31

[34]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 8

Season 1: Very good start to the series. Season 1 was really good. The episodes were never dull and has some of the shows best episodes ever.

Season 2: Just as good as season 1. I loved the Piper/Leo/Dan love triangle. Season 2 god stronger as each episode went on.

Season 3: Started off a bit slow for me but really picked up the pace twords the end of the season and leading to the best season finale in the shows history and best episode ever made.

Season 4: My favourite season and the best season ever. Good start to the season but slowed down for a few episodes but really picking up the pace for the final few episodes whch were amazing and I really felt the writers should have had more storylines lasting several episodes.The season finale was a bit of a let down for me after9 amazing episodes in a row. And I love dark seasons and episodes.

Season 5: Good premiere and finale. After that season 5 was a bit of a let down for me. I enjoyed it but we learned nothing new and nothing amazing happened, only that amazing finale.

Season 6: Great improvement on season 5. Loved the Wyatt turning evil plot and Chris from the future. This season was darker than season 5 but not as dark as season 4.

Season 7: We are back to the storylines lasting several episodes. YES!!! Season 7 was brilliant. Enjoyed every moment. And te finale was amazing also.

Season 8: A bit of a let down, but overall ok. Kind of like season 5, we learn nothing new. Started off slow and continued to be slow for a while until the last 4 or 5 episodes where these episodes really save the season. Nothing out of this world happened but they were on a lower budget so I do take that into account, but the last two episode were out of this world.

charmedrokks

[35]Jul 10, 2012

Season 2,3, or 6 were my most enjoyable

CharmedFan94

[36]Jul 11, 2012

Seasons 3 & 4. They were probably one of the only 8 seasons that had so many twists and turns that you didn't know what was gonna happen next. Plus, I really loved the Cole/Phoebe love story.

FilmFanatic

[37]Mar 13, 2013
    • level: 5

All of them are great seasons. On and all great series! If I had to choose which season do I think was the best in Charmed.... Even though I enjoyed season 8 more, cause of the great storyline it had, much improved special effects (not that it matters so much) and a great Series finale, I would have to say Best season was 6. The reason behind this... Season 6 was the show's peak in action/narrative/ratings. It was all those special episodes of season 6 that made the show hot. Episodes such as Charmed and dragon's heat, Charmed and the three blonds or even a personal favorite cause it was fun, Witch wars!

Sci-FiLover22

[38]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3
    NiallB31 wrote:

Season 1: Very good start to the series. Season 1 was really good. The episodes were never dull and has some of the shows best episodes ever.

Season 2: Just as good as season 1. I loved the Piper/Leo/Dan love triangle. Season 2 god stronger as each episode went on.

Season 3: Started off a bit slow for me but really picked up the pace twords the end of the season and leading to the best season finale in the shows history and best episode ever made.

Season 4: My favourite season and the best season ever. Good start to the season but slowed down for a few episodes but really picking up the pace for the final few episodes whch were amazing and I really felt the writers should have had more storylines lasting several episodes.The season finale was a bit of a let down for me after9 amazing episodes in a row. And I love dark seasons and episodes.

Season 5: Good premiere and finale. After that season 5 was a bit of a let down for me. I enjoyed it but we learned nothing new and nothing amazing happened, only that amazing finale.

Season 6: Great improvement on season 5. Loved the Wyatt turning evil plot and Chris from the future. This season was darker than season 5 but not as dark as season 4.

Season 7: We are back to the storylines lasting several episodes. YES!!! Season 7 was brilliant. Enjoyed every moment. And te finale was amazing also.

Season 8: A bit of a let down, but overall ok. Kind of like season 5, we learn nothing new. Started off slow and continued to be slow for a while until the last 4 or 5 episodes where these episodes really save the season. Nothing out of this world happened but they were on a lower budget so I do take that into account, but the last two episode were out of this world.

i agree with everything u said.

but overall my fave is between s3 & s4