Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Who was your favourite sister overall?

matwamango

[1]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 41

Prue was for me because of the sacrifices she had to make to ensure he sister's were better off. The lovers she had lost. Giving up on a social life. Last but not least her life for the greater good. Plus she had kick ass powers.

Piper too was great. Her powers were great and she has three beutiful children that will grow up to be even more powerful than her. She had to take up her sister Prue's role as Big Sis.

Phobe was the youngest till they discovered they had a sister. She had to overcome all the rotten boyfirends she had most of which had a dark side bar the last 3. Plus she gets to levitate and see the future which is so cool. Best of all she ends up with Cupid.

Lst butnot least Paige. she has her witch powers as well as her white lighter powers. She's honed her skill, met her bio dad had a string of boyfriends.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DreamyDream

[2]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    Paige was my fav sister. I am all for the newness and adjustment that she had to undergo. She was not only just the new sister, but the Savior of the family, the charmed circle, and THE SHOW. Her powers are one of my fav. I've always loved Prue's TK, but when Paige gave it a whitelighter twist, I was like WHOA! To me, she's nothing like the young Phoebe or the powerful Prue like some tend to think. She was talented and encouraging, which was more dominant than her fighting side.

vietguylovePrue

[3]Oct 27, 2007
    Piper, Prueare always my overall fave sisters, they are the significant sisters firsly appeared in ep1 Some thing wicca this way comes and have the most bonding sisterly then Paige and Phoebe
    Edited on 10/28/2007 9:31am

charmedluver316

[4]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 5

im not really sure, It at first was Piper because i loved her attitude and she always made me laugh but that was before i saw the episodes with Prue who i loved becuase she was protective and funny so I don't think i have an overall becuase all 4 of them were funny and made me laugh and each added something to the show: Prue added the protective older sister, funny, smart, confidence; piper added the attitude, humor,true romance with leo and mother; Phobe added the sassy sister, loves kicking butt, flirty, funny, was always thinking from different perspectives; Paige added more drama to the show i think in a way, she was caring, intelligent, she had her funny mometns too; so i don't have an overall, i love them all!

Edited on 10/27/2007 12:56pm
    Edited 2 total times.

NeverTheSame91

[5]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    Paige definitely won me over. Don't get me wrong. I was a fan of the show in the Prue years but what really had me addictedly hooked was Paige. She added a really cool story to the show. Her being half-whitelighter and all and the fact that the sisters had to get used to her. It was a very emotional and fun process to see them mold into the newer and more improved Charmed Ones that I believe they formed. Especially that Prue was out of the way. She was my least favorite. I like BIlli beter than her even if Billie isn't technically a Charmed One.

GCT89

[6]Oct 28, 2007

NeverTheSame91 wrote:
    Paige definitely won me over. Don't get me wrong. I was a fan of the show in the Prue years but what really had me addictedly hooked was Paige. She added a really cool story to the show. Her being half-whitelighter and all and the fact that the sisters had to get used to her. It was a very emotional and fun process to see them mold into the newer and more improved Charmed Ones that I believe they formed. Especially that Prue was out of the way. She was my least favorite. I like BIlli beter than her even if Billie isn't technically a Charmed One.

To be completely honest, I think that Billie was the most useless and pathetic uneeded character created in Charmed. Prue had way more purpose than her. The sisterly bonds where way more powerful between Prue, Piper and Phoebe than Piper, Phoebe and Paige. The fight scenes were way better as all of the sisters did their unique thing when fighting. Prue used telekinesis, Piper froze them, Phoebe used martial arts. In the later seasons its just Piper blowing them up. Plus it's not like they really needed Paige, I mean Leo can orb and heal them. So I always feel that the Charmed Ones were always powerful when Prue was their

electricpeppers

[7]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 26
    Prue. But I also love Paige.

filozofgizem

[8]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    PIPER! =)

she was the one who held them together prior or after prue.
    she was always the one who got the short stick who had to put up with REAL problems... but she was the strongest nevertheless. nothing was able to weaken her.. never!

vietguylovePrue

[9]Oct 29, 2007
    :
    So I always feel that the Charmed Ones were always powerful when Prue was their

Yeah, later Piper just blow demons up, it was waaaaaaay boring, i dont like it at all.. Morever, without the big sister, Piper seemed to be lonely and have no one for sharing and hanging out like before....she must feeling lost and boring for sure..and Paige just could not do anything to make Piper better and hilarious as the first time with Prue
    But the question is why didnt she summon Prue anymore? .. o_O

matwamango

[10]Oct 29, 2007
    Probably beacuse it's too painful or time to let go.

charmedfan00

[11]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 1

I agree with 'NeverTheSame91'. I happened to get hooked byCharmed only after it was well into the 7th season, close to its end --- but once I did I couldn't get enough of it! Actually I knew about it back in 1998 but I thought it was not worth watching then. But later I caught a couple of episodes and got hooked.

My personal opinion is that Prue (Shannen Doherty) was a bit boring; she had the personality of a cold fish. I preferred Paige (Rose McGowan), even though I don't think much of her acting ability. It's just that her character seems MORE ENTERTAINING !!!

Because I never really cared for the 'Prue' character I liked Charmed more for seasons 4-8. To me the most entertaining shows occurred in those years: The Cole / Phoebe good vs. evil clash, the Avatars, the final conflicts involving The Triad.

Perhaps if I have to pick my favorite sister I would say Piper (Holly Marie McCombs). She seemed the most mature / down-to-earth sister, but not in a boring way. To me she was the 'anchor' of the series.

th77

[12]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 24
    Pru.. once she left, Piper

NYU_rockmysocks

[13]Oct 30, 2007

Prue won me over the minute i started watching the show. she show the most compassion and intelligence between the sisters. When they pronounce prue's death in season 4, i was devasted. paige is okay but no one can ever replace the true "power of three"

I love you Prue

Kadodian

[14]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 23
    Yeah I like Piper the most but Piper only has 2 kids not three.

matwamango

[15]Nov 5, 2007
    Actually in the Season Finale of 8 we find out that she has a daughter.

brunettegmp

[16]Nov 5, 2007

matwamango wrote:

Really? I dont remember that. When did they say that in that episode? I am gonna have to watch it again.

brunettegmp

[17]Nov 5, 2007

My favorite was Piper!

She had a lot of funny remarks and she had awesome powers! She was my favoitre from the begining to the end of the series and still is! GO PIPER!

Kimmy86

[18]Nov 7, 2007

My favorite sister used to be Phoebe, the first 4 seasons... then she went downhill. I guess I couldn't relate myself to her anymore after that. My favorite sister then became Piper.

Prue was okay, a bit bossy at times, but then again she should because she needed to take of her sisters. Paige was okay too, but different. She had a weird kind of fashion taste at some times though.

Rogue_Beeyatch

[19]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 23
    My favorite was Paige. Probably cause she was funny, but in the nice way, and she tend to get obsessed about stuff.

Then, I guess, Piper, cause she's the one who always stays behind and worry, and she's very protective.

KristarGirl

[20]Nov 13, 2007
    brunettegmp wrote:

matwamango wrote:

Really? I dont remember that. When did they say that in that episode? I am gonna have to watch it again.

That was her grand-daughter...

Anyway my favourite sister has and always will be Piper. I liked the others as well but I always just liked Piper the most.