Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Who would have made the perfect husband for each sister?

Lady_Lancaster

[1]Nov 26, 2009
    • level: 41

Hi Guys,

Between the four of them, the Halliwell sisters certainly had a large collection of boyfriends and husbands!

My question is, who do you think would have been or was the BEST husband for each of the four? (Assuming they all got married).

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rebachick94

[2]Nov 26, 2009
    • level: 16
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:

Hi Guys,

Between the four of them, the Halliwell sisters certainly had a large collection of boyfriends and husbands!

My question is, who do you think would have been or was the BEST husband for each of the four? (Assuming they all got married).

For Piper, I think she found her perfect match-Leo.
    For Prue, I wish her and Andy could have stayed together, but out of the four, I think she had the best taste in men. It would have been fun to see her being a little bit of a slacker over a man.
    For Phoebe, I don't know. She had horrible boyfriends. Most people would say Cole, but I just never saw what other people did in their relationship. I saw Piper's attitude toward him in "The Seven Year Witch," and his character was ruined for me right there. Then, I saw the earlier episodes with him in it, and I totally understood why she felt the way she did toward him. I liked Jason until he ran off and his storyline ended the way that it did. Coop was sweet, but it seemed too rushed to me.
    As for Paige, I don't know again. She also had terrible boyfriends. Kyle was a good match for her, and so was Glen. The problem with Glen, however, is that it always struck me as a friends with benefits thing. I feel the same way about Paige and Henry that I do about Phoebe and Coop. It was too rushed and an attempt to get them to live happily ever after.
    Edited on 11/26/2009 6:06pm

muggle421

[3]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 13
    i agree Piper found the perfect husband for her, Leo. The perfect husband for Phoebe would be Drake. they were perfect for each other, both so full of life. Prue idk out of all of her boyfriends the best would be Andy. but it would be nice to see someone new come into her life. I also think Paige found her perfect husband. She and Henry were great for each other. they both shared the passion for helping people.

Jon_MW_14

[4]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 39
    Leo is the perfect husband Piper. I don't think I need to explain why.

Andy is the perfect husband for Prue. I don't remember any other boyfriend of Prue

Coop is the perfect husband for Phoebe. I didn't like any of Phoebe's boyfriends, besides Cole, but Cole really annoyed sometime. We didn't know Coop long enough for me to hate him.

Henry is the perfect husband for Paige. I didn't like any of Paige's boyfriends either. The same is with Henry, we didn't know him long enough for me to hate him.

waisal14

[5]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 10

Pure and Andy belong together without a doubt. They both understand each other and they stayed friends after they broke up.

Leo and Piper are perfect for each other. The played off of their love for each other through all seasons as they depicted them as star-cross lovers.

It' difficult to choose who Phoebe belongs to. On one hand, Phoebe and Cole were great together. However, when they broke up Phoebe treated him terribly and didn't give him a chance to explain himself. If Phoebe took the time to understood why Cole became the source of all evil it would solve the season 4 plot line. The show failed to solve the season 4 plot line and when they tried to resolve the issues in season 7, they solved part of the plot. They did this by having Cole realize he does not belong to Phoebe and he wants her to find happiness with ancother man is a remarkable sacrifice on his part. Even though Drake and Phoebe's romance was short lived I liked them together, but I liked Coop better than Drake. When the show ended the series, they explained what love truly is in a biblical lens: that lovers are one together. Wyatt implied this when he told Phoebe she and Coop think like one together.

Paige and Henry are great together. It put the shift of season 8 into focus, giving Paige a reason to fight for love and know love overcomes evil. We saw this before Paige and the sisters went to fight the Traid when Paige told them she wanted to turn the engagement party into a wedding. Thus, it gave her reason to believe love is worth fighting for and rejocie in midst of the evil they face everyday. Her love for Henry reminds her what it means to human and know at the end of the day of the battles she faces she'll always have love by her side.

DiahAgustrian

[6]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 4

Piper with Leo, of course.

Prue will definitely with Andy. But Bane was also great for her. I think second to Andi, Prue had great chemistry with Bane. She never hug Andy the way she did with Bane in Give Me A Sign.

Phoebe? Who knows? She is way to lame in picking boyfriends. I dont really care.

Paige, I barely know her.

iltarion

[7]May 10, 2011
    • level: 18

Piper - Leo, obviously. No one but a former angel would ever put up with her.

Phoebe - Wow, tough call. I hate to go with the most obvious choice, but I am going to go with Cole over Coop and Drake. They just had the best chemistry together, and since they both had darksides that they constantly battled, they understood each other best. Considering her profession and character, it made perfect sense for her to marry a Cupid though. She also had great chemistry with the Cupid in Season 2.

Paige - No one. Richard, if I had to pick someone. She should have married someone with magic. But really, she should never have married. She was always the independent to the point of frustration sister. Should have stayed that way.

Prue - Andy. Only boyfriend she had that worked. Wish they would have kept him on the series.

jack756

[8]Jun 7, 2011
    • level: 14

prue-i would say andy but he died and i would say bane but his too much a bad guy for prue.i think it would have work with darrly.i knw evertime i say that fans be like they have no chemistry.they have chemsitry did anyone see witch trail.it seem thats where the writers were going with itboth of them losing andy but next thing i knew darrly mariied with children.so no andy,no bane,i wish darrly but not possible.with prue out of possible boyfriends i would say she probbley be better not with anyone.they need a sister who didnt want kids b/c there are alot of women who dont want kids.prue could have represnted that.so if andy didnt die i would say him,if bane wasnt so bad i would say him,and if darrly wasnt married with kids i would say him.

piper-i want to say leo but for some reason i dont see howleo stay with piper they way she talk to him.

phoebe-oh my this a hard one she done had so many lol but i would say cole(jus to see a have witch/demon baby) but i like coop better.coop was a perfect choice.

paige-i hated all her boyfriend the only had some real potental was glenn.i would have said klye but he died and plus he annoyed me alot.glenn is perfect for paige.

iltarion

[9]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 18
    "Lots of women don't want kids." Whuh?? If they were going to leave a sister without kids, then it should have been Paige.

Prue was shown in several episodes to want kids, including Secrets and Guys and Reckless Abandon. Prue was mature and responsible. She would have made a great mother.

Paige was too self-centered and independent. She was the perfect sister to leave single at the end.

jack756

[10]Jun 15, 2011
    • level: 14
    iltarion wrote:
    "Lots of women don't want kids." Whuh?? If they were going to leave a sister without kids, then it should have been Paige.

Prue was shown in several episodes to want kids, including Secrets and Guys and Reckless Abandon. Prue was mature and responsible. She would have made a great mother.

Paige was too self-centered and independent. She was the perfect sister to leave single at the end.
    now that i think bout it paige should have been the one without kids

aliSuz

[11]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 8

Prue and Andy

Piper and Leo

Phoebe and Cole

Paige would have been good to end up alone but Henry was pretty good.

gurlonfire

[12]Aug 19, 2011
    • level: 5

Piper with Leo, obviously

Phoebe, imo should have been with Cole. They could have killed him off in the season 4 finale and never had s5. Anyways, I know how terrible Cole got in the later seasons, but I still think he was her soulmate. But Phoebe changed after Cole, so who knows.

Paige with Kyle! I loved those two.

Prue with Andy. I would have loved for this to be an on/off couple throughout 8 years, and then in the end, he proposes or something epic.

Sci-FiLover22

[13]May 22, 2013
    • level: 3
    jack756 wrote:

prue-i would say andy but he died and i would say bane but his too much a bad guy for prue.i think it would have work with darrly.i knw evertime i say that fans be like they have no chemistry.they have chemsitry did anyone see witch trail.it seem thats where the writers were going with itboth of them losing andy but next thing i knew darrly mariied with children.so no andy,no bane,i wish darrly but not possible.with prue out of possible boyfriends i would say she probbley be better not with anyone.they need a sister who didnt want kids b/c there are alot of women who dont want kids.prue could have represnted that.so if andy didnt die i would say him,if bane wasnt so bad i would say him,and if darrly wasnt married with kids i would say him.

piper-i want to say leo but for some reason i dont see howleo stay with piper they way she talk to him.

phoebe-oh my this a hard one she done had so many lol but i would say cole(jus to see a have witch/demon baby) but i like coop better.coop was a perfect choice.

paige-i hated all her boyfriend the only had some real potental was glenn.i would have said klye but he died and plus he annoyed me alot.glenn is perfect for paige.

i agree with everything

srv94

[14]Jun 11, 2013
    • level: 1
    for Piper, Leo obviously
    for Prue, Andy

for Phoebe i still think that Coop is perfect just way too rushed
    for Paige Henry is perfect (i have to say that a small part in me prefers Kyle) but like Coop was WAY WAY too rushed

srv94

[15]Jun 11, 2013
    for Piper, Leo obviously
    for Prue, Andy

for Paige Henry is perfect (i have to say that a small part in me prefers Kyle) but like Coop was WAY WAY too rushed

Sci-FiLover22

[16]Jul 18, 2013
    • level: 3
    srv94 wrote:
    for Piper, Leo obviously
    for Prue, Andy

i think paige is better with glen

srv94

[17]Aug 7, 2013

Sci-FiLover22 wrote:
    srv94 wrote:
    for Piper, Leo obviously for Prue, Andy for Phoebe i still think that Coop is perfect just way too rushed for Paige Henry is perfect (i have to say that a small part in me prefers Kyle) but like Coop was WAY WAY too rushed
    i think paige is better with glen

They were pretty cute together but i was never a big fan of the couples friends-lovers. But i can see why you liked them

redrose89

[18]Oct 7, 2013
    • level: 2
    • Prue and Andy. She still loved him even after he died. They showed it in a few episodes. For example, Witch Trial and Murphy's Luck. We see in both of them that she loves him and feels a lot of guilt over his death. There was also the scene in Primrose Empath, when Cole walks by her on his way out of the house and Prue's coming in; she feels what he's feeling for Phoebe and says "Whoa, I haven't felt anything like that since Andy was alive." He was also the only guy she ever said "I love you" to, not counting the warlock she was tricked into marrying.

Piper and Leo. The fact that they put each other through so much and still ended up together and happy in the end is why I love them so much. They are the only couple in the show that go back to the first season, and even though they went through hell, they got their happy ending.

Phoebe, I guess Coop. To be completely honest, I haven't liked her all that much since I saw Magic Hour for the first time. Or that period of the show where she was obsessed with getting pregnant. Cole was a big part of her life and she really loved him, but what he did in season 4 wasn't something that I could see her forgiving. If he had told her about having the Source's powers right when he got them and asked the sisters for help, things would have been a lot better for him and Phoebe. Not to mention the whole demon baby thing (she really went through hell over that), going crazy in season 5 and trying to kill the three of them yet again. I'll give him some credit though because he did redeem himself a bit in "The Seven Year Witch" trying to help keep Piper and Leo together, (even though he sent the demons after them to begin with) but after seasons four and five, there was no chance for a happy ending for them.

And finally, Paige. Henry was the guy for her. I didn't like the whole romantic relationship thing between her and Glen. In season 4 they had some cute moments, but after that...no. Her and Kyle. I didn't ever really like him, plus he caused a lot of trouble for everyone. His obsession with Avatars almost got Leo killed, and it made Paige's relationships with Piper and Phoebe really tense. Her relationship with Henry was rushed because it was the last season and they wanted to give all three of them happy endings. I think if they had had more time, people would have liked them as a couple. But there's one scene that really sold me on them. The episode where that whitelighter guy Simon comes along and he starts fighting Henry for Paige. The end of it where he's telling Simon all the little things about Paige. That really showed how much he cared for her and proved that he really was the best choice for her, even though they didn't get a lot of time for their relationship.