Charmed Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Will they make a Charmed the next generation???

Tinkerbellv101

[1]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 8

I miss Charmed! I want Charmed! I need Charmed! More Charmed please i cry just thinking how bad i want Charmed! They need to being it back they should totally make a Charmed the next generation. It would be awsome i dont even care if it sucks! I miss the Witches and Magic... I even miss the evil demons. Charmed should never end and i want it back! By the powers invested in me i need more power of three! Or more as long as its Charmed.

Charmed is the best show that walked the plant! They have a Beverly Hill Next Genereation, Star Trek Next Generation, Degrassi Next Generation and they need to add Charmed Next Generation. Producers, Writers, and whatever need to make a Charmed next generation!! Or i will die i will die and maybe im being dramatic but its what i want!!! I need want i want you need what you want! And if you agree comment and if you dont well die!!! Die if you dont want Charmed back! And if you do then live! LIVE FOR CHARMED!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

muggle421

[2]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 13
    I hope they do. I know its going to be crap but i miss charmed there's no show that is like it. And even with its awful 8th season i want more. The next generation could be a way to redeem themselves.

Jon_MW_14

[3]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 39
    I don't think it's going to happen, but I would love to watch The Next Generation, if it was ever made.

Tinkerbellv101

[4]Feb 10, 2010
    Well if i ever go into the film indrustry i will make it happen!

Michellexx

[5]Feb 10, 2010

Tinkerbellv101 wrote:

well if you ever do put me in the show

i think it would be cool to have another generation of charmed, even if it is bad, ill still love it it's charmed

Edited on 02/10/2010 8:20pm

charmed4eva112

[6]Feb 13, 2010
    • level: 20
    Michellexx wrote:

Tinkerbellv101 wrote:

well if you ever do put me in the show

i think it would be cool to have another generation of charmed, even if it is bad, ill still love it it's charmed

Yeah, put me on the show as well. Sadly, even if we start planning now, it won't be out for another, like, three years because of production, findng new writers and actors, getting a network to agree to run it, etc(because I do NOT want it on the CW... I think it's stupid that they got rid of the WB and now it's the CW). But I'd definately watch it! Maybe they'll get rid of Billie once and for all and keep it Halliwell related.

Tinkerbellv101

[7]Feb 16, 2010
    Yess please destroy Billie!!!! She annoyed me so much! Yeah well even if it takes a while to make i would still love to have it made. It would be the most awsome thing to find out Charmed would continue! And dont worry ppl if i ever make Charmed a show again will will put all the TV.com Fans in it! They be like so who do you want to be in the show and i'll be like... Michellexx and charmed4eva112!

Lady_Lancaster

[8]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 41

I don't think they'll make the next generation of "Charmed". The last season pretty much fell down into a big slump so I don't think there would be any reason to do anymore of it. It seems when they try to do that with shows, they just fail and I wouldn't like to see that happen.

THEICE

[9]Apr 16, 2010
    • level: 12
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:

I don't think they'll make the next generation of "Charmed". The last season pretty much fell down into a big slump so I don't think there would be any reason to do anymore of it. It seems when they try to do that with shows, they just fail and I wouldn't like to see that happen.

But didn't it fall into a slump because they knew it was the final season and all, and with great writers they can pick up right where Charmed left off and maybe a little bit more

JoshuaOGara

[10]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 5

I miss charmed i have seen all the season from season one two season eight

and i would love it if there was a all new generation of the charmed

one and i think it would make it great a bigger family of the charmed

one's 9 or 12 people may make the show great but 12 might

be to mean people but i would love to see a all new

generation of the charmed one and lift up to me

to decide if i like it or not but i still would to

see a all new generation of the charmed one's..

per4mer4life

[11]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 4

i was thinking if a lot of people post youtube videos saying they want more charmed and why its such a good showthey just might consider it

sduvoisin

[12]Nov 16, 2011
    • level: 11

I don't think they will. The show ends with them talking about all of them having kids. The Next Generation would have 7 Halliwells and I think it would be hard to blend that together. Also there would be people just wanting to see the actual Charmed Ones.

The reason Star Trek: The Next Generation was a success was because it was far enough along that everyone from the first series was "dead" in the Star Trek universe. It also took a whole new cast and wasn't trying to fit into the old TV series shoes.

I'd love to see it too but I think it wouldn't meet expectations and many would find it unenjoyable.

KarenDavison1

[13]Nov 16, 2011
    • level: 1

i am on my third viewing of my box set of charmed i think you should make some more, i love it xx

melissa_95

[14]Nov 20, 2011
    • level: 1

they should defo make more charmed! I am defo obsessed with it, i ended up iolating my self in my bedroom watching it from season1-8 and was devastated when it finished. I think they should keep the actual people that played the part before though and base the show upon Wyatt and Chris, whilst their parents and aunts are still the charmed ones and help out with their demon hunting from time to time. They should bring Pru back as well even if she's a ghost!

jack756

[15]Nov 26, 2011
    • level: 14

i thinks its a bad ideal and maybe the worst ideal.i mean if they did do a show on the kids i would prefer it to be phoebe kids.now i hate the character phoebe but i say her kids b/c shes the only one with all girls it would bring the show back to being an empowerment for girls or whatever.now thats if they did it on the kids.

now if they was making a spin off thats not necessary on the kids its needs to be about melinda warren in her time in the old days and what demons she killed. i think it would be intersting to see how the line got started and to see melinda kick butt.if they couldnt do that i would love one on grams and patty.

so if its on the kids it needs to be phoebe kids.but i would prefer one on melinda warren or patty and grams.