Charmed

Gone With The Witches

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 07, 2006 on The WB

• Gone With The Witches

Gone With The Witches was a perfectly entertaining episode of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of action, drama and intrigue. It was interesting to watch Christy and Billie interact with each other and the Charmed Ones. I liked the story and how Billie and Christy were working for demons while the Charmed Ones were fighting for their lives. It was sad to see Billie go along with her sister even though she was obviously not right in so many ways. I liked how every thing played out and look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • it was awesome.

i loved it.it was great. i think people should watch this show. it a drama kind of show. ever time it comes to agood part it ends. y could they just put it as a movie. so we can buy it. plus,we can save money.it would be easier.for some people.
  • The magic world turns against the witches and Pheobe is dealing with her feelings for Coop.

I LOVE this episode. This is why I watch this show!! Not sure what is the deal with Billie. She is still quite annoying. For about 3 episodes, I had gotten over that, but now they bring her back with this \"I\'m not sure we are doing the right thing\" attitude. What does it take to convince her that they ARE in fact good?? I mean, aside from teaching her their magic and training her and being a family while her family was away. What else could they do to convince her that they have absolutely nothing to do with evil until Billie and Chrissy get involve. Billie knows them and she is still trying to figure it out???
    Anyways, love that Pheobe hooks up with Coop!!! He is just as got as Julian (Cole) and just as sexy!!! She deserves a good guy who worships her and all her quirks. Now, all Paige has to do is really try to get over the fact that she is married and that she made the choice to BE married and all will be well.
  • WOW!!! A great charmed episode that brought back some old memories and promised more excitement to come!!!

What a great episode! from start to finish I was hooked. I loved that they brought back all the magical creatures into it including the leprechaun from season 5 (Even though he dien in Oh my Goddess but lets just leave that!!!!). Even thought Henry wasn't in it, it was great to see paige finally call him her husband and mention how difficult married life is!!! And for those of you who want to hate Billie for going against the charme dones you can't mistake that she is being manipulated into beleiving they are bad. NOT HER FAULT!!!! And once again great special effects esecially when Billie and Christy use they're cool powers to try and stop the charmed ones!!!! Bring on Kill Billie!!!!
  • How could they do that to the sisters!?! Preety much Billie and Chirsty turned everyone against the sisters!

I was very moved by this episode. I was shoked to see how low Chirsty would go to get Billie on her side.I am acully really well mad! She twisted everything the girls have done for everyone! I am very curouis on what is going to happen at the end of Charmed. I do not understand how Billie can not relize her sister is a fake. I mean how could Chirsty know all about the sisters and what they have done when she has been in a cave. I am just so furous at this moment with this. But I know that it will all come togather at the end. Well I hope! I really hope he elders let Pheobe be with Coop! Can't wait tell next week! 2 to go sadly....
  • Wow!! Thats what I can say about this SPECIAL episode!

This episode had many things I loved! The whole storyline is just getting soo juicy that I cannot wait for next weeks episode!

The whole thing about turning the whole magical community against the Charmed ones was soo sneaky and now i hate christy because of it...

Although i did love the whole Pheobe-Coop thing because finally they got-together and i love him for pheoebe! They are both soo cute together...

Next episode has to be the charmed ones vs. the ultimate power...It looks like its going to be a very sad ending but a beautiful beginning at the same time...

Blessed Be
  • I felt that this episode is a very special one, seeing as there are only two more left. I thought that it could have been a little more packed, because it is all so close to the end. Still, I love the show. Previews for the next look tear jerking.

To sum it all up, Billie has finally completely sided with Christy. Phoebe admits to her sisters and Coop, that she is in love with him. In this episode, the sisters were put under spells of past expierences that they wished not to have lived again, causeing the good magical creatures to turn on them. At the end of the episode, Christy and Billie came to kill the Charmed ones. Fortunately they escaped and were able to get the book of shadows as well, but what they didn't expect was to end up in the underworld. With Piper saying, "We're the bad guys now." For those that saw previews for the next episode, know it will be and episode to remember, both the final episodes with be episodes to remember. Farewell Charmed ones. Thank you all for filling our lives with a great magic.
  • Does Alyssa Milano (Phoebe) Die?

In the thing that show what happens next episode it show that she died. Is it true? Does anybody know?

Otherwise the Episode was really good. i thought that the creatures or all magical beings were going to kill the charmed ones. Billie and Cristy can die because they are stupid and the charmed one are taking all the crap because of them two witches. Then again Billie is being brainwashed by Cristy but still she is doubting the ppl that took care of her and helped her learn magic but i guess billie would trust her sister that lived with demons most of her life. But i cant wait for leo to come back. i cant wait for the last two episodes.
  • gripping!

I was on the edge of my seat with this episode! I just cannot believe that Billie has fallen for all her sister\'s bull... One thing that really bothers me about Christy is that only half a season ago Billie rescued her from the Triad and now she is a dab hand with the make-up! Even I can\'t put it on that well and I have been practising for 15 years...

I am just hoping that now Phoebe has seen what has happened to Billie that she will get on board and be ready to kill them.. I have two more shows until the end of the series - I live for Thursday nights!!!
  • Christy tries to convince Billie that the charmed ones are bad and that they have to defeat them.

This is the best episode of this season. I just loved it. Only one thing I don't get, why the magical community turns there back so fast to the charmed ones. They helped them for seven years and now they hate them in just one day!

But now I will tell why I love this episode. In this episode is the change of the season. Now are all the charmed ones sure that they have to defeat Christy and Billie or the evil behind them.
    Also the biggest change of the whole show is in this episode. They start as the "good guys" and the protectors of the magical community and they end in the underworld.
    The magical community attacks the charmed ones and then comes Christy and Billie who tried to defeat the charmed. So they have to leave there home and take the "Book" and come in the underworld.

I really liked this big change. I'm looking forward to the next episode! I just can't wait for it!
  • FastPaced, ActionPacked, Fun

This was another really fast paced and action packed episode from the writers. They really are just getting better and better lately. When the show was over, I really was left sitting there thinking, 'hmmm ... it's over already? That can't be right, can it?'

But it was true ... the episode was so quick, it was over lickity split, and my attention was riveted the entire time!!! I am so glad that we found that there has been a decade long conspiracy against the sisters, and that we found that the Triad has literally been behind it all.

I was a bit disappointed on how quickly the Magical World turned against the sisters. You'd think after all that time, they'd learn to lighten up a bit ... the sisters can't be everywhere at once. (just a pet peeve there more than the writers or actors of course)

All in all another terrific eppy, and the trailer for next week has me biting my nails in anticipation!!

Really bloody fabulous!!!
  • Great episode, Pheobe & Coop are together! Magical beings go against the charmed ones, The sisters are cursed which makes Phoebe horny (again!), Paige a free-spirit (I think, didn\'t really understand her curse), and Piper a 1950\'s housewife (LOL!)

Great episode, Pheobe & Coop are together! Magical beings go against the charmed ones, The sisters are cursed which makes Phoebe horny (again!), Paige a free-spirit (I think, didn\'t really understand her curse), and Piper a 1950\'s housewife (LOL!) Countdown to the big finally which I am excited about, I will miss Charmed & probably cry in 2 weeks! As Charmed is my fave show & it always will be! This episode was great, Christy (even though she\'s hot) annoys me so much! And even though Christy\'s hypnotised her, Billie still has faith in the charmed ones. I didn\'t like the magical beings going against the girls though!
  • Billie uses her knowledge from the charmed ones past to put spells on them which leaves, Piper the housewife from hell, Phoebe the pursuer of Coop and causes Paige to stop hearing the call of her charges.

Billie and Christy move forward with their plan to destroy the Charmed Ones by taking away their alliances with the entire Magical community. Billie uses spells to make the witches seem completely self-absorbed, but Christy uses he demonic connections to amp up each of Billie's spells to alarming levels making Piper the housewife from hell, Phoebe the pursuer of Coop and causes Paige to stop hearing the call of her charges.
  • im really upset

i hate cristy
    these episodes are really well writen and the parts are well portrayed but i really dont like how this is ending. why cant billy use her projection power to say i wish i knew the truth. and why cant cristy just drop dead and why is the series ending?
    i really liked billy i dont like how this is turning out. it would just be really cool if billy could just get a reallity cheak and kill cristy.
    and why at that moment did billie not trust the charmed ones they were under a spell
    and scenes from next epiison no more manor :(
  • The Ultimate Plan is finally revealed!!

Wow, this episode was great!
    I gotta say FANASTIC JOB to Brad Kern and Jeannine Renshaw.
    The Ultimate Plan is perfect, i was trying to figure it out for months and now it's finally revealed:

The Triad lets the Charmed Ones fight Billie & Christy, the whole magical community will be involved wich leads to the destruction of all good magic because of the immense power that the Charmed Ones and the Ultimate Power possess. Then nothing but EVIL will rule the world.

I am still wondering if the Triad is the only evil behind the plan, or if there is someone bigger...

I LOVE Marnette Patterson in the role of Christy, she is great!
    The Phoebe and Coop storyline is finally getting somewhere and the last 2 episodes are gonna be great, I just know it
  • i like this episode better then previous episode , we got to see Billie turn into evil side on the last scene , Phoebe finally admit she loves Coop even though its kinda fast & this episode lead to next episode ! haha ! =) , read more inside...

Even though the plot seems to be moving too fast and without making much sense, this episode by itself is pretty good. It marks the transition to the finale and the final events that lead to the Halliwells and the Jenkins to become complete enemies. Billie and Christy\'s imaginary friend uses the Charmed Ones past experiences to distract them while demons attack the magical community. By doing this, he hopes to convince Billie of her destiny while leaving the sisters without support from those they saved in the past. The episode starts from nowhere and the first third of it seems pointless. After that however, the plot becomes more solid and interesting leading to a good conclusion. There where many scenes that were completely unnecessary, like the suicidal vanquish of Creo and his partner or the hologram showing the future of Wyatt, since none of them contributed anything the episode. The important scenes lie beyond these two and the usual magic dose work just right to add jokes and drama to each moment. Once again, whether this is considered bad or not, the sisters are again shown in a less likable way to prove right the points of Billie and Christy. It\'s hard to know who\'s good and who\'s bad, since this hasn\'t been established yet. However, the reason behind the Ultimate Battle is revealed, and it\'ll hopefully become a great finale. The plot and special effects are overall very convincing, while the final scenes successfuly are able to catch the viewer\'s atention, which is the whole purpose of the episode. Since it was fulfilled, this can be considered a good episode, although it still bothers me how they call a group of 10 or so creatures the \'Magical Community\'. Somehow I expected it to be a little bigger than that...
  • K's views on eppy Gone With The Witches.

I cannot believe we're not far from the finale! I'm gonna miss this show! This week was interesting as I dunno how Billie could be so evil to the Charmed Ones, they took her in and taught her how to be a witch! I have been told that the next two episodes (the last two) are gonna go out with a bang! We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
  • More like Bille gone with the evil witch!

Great episode! Christy is like lying to her sister! The Charmed Ones didn't do that! Christy said that dude was good but he is evil because he lied to Christy who lied to Billie. He wanted Bille and Christy to destroy the Charmed Ones and then destroy them so evil can take over and the triad can come back again! WOW! This show is great! I didn't this season would be so great but it is! The Ulitmate Power and the triad and the whole Billie Christy thing.
  • Billie is finally convinced the sisters are evil. The Charmed Ones are on the run but they are not going out without a fight.

The storm has finally settled on San Francisco. This storyline has progressed in such a unique ways its amazing. Billie is finally on her sisters side and The Charmed ones are fully under attack.

Piper: She is still strong on the kill billie and christy train. I dont blame her but this episode finally gave her credibility to be so gung-ho. She is trying to be so strong for the family and she just wants her husband back. Using grams ring on her was a bit of a stretch but it was cute to see her in that role. Although i love piper her plot has been the same since 8.18 and she needs to be concerned about something else for like a sec.

Phoebe: FInally she and Coop got some action in the real world. I was so happy for her. This is probably the only guy i was excited to her get it on with.Even with cole i was a little iffy but Coop is great. I love her plot, its a sad one but i think the elders sent him to her because they know the Co's are the biggest rule breakers. THey do make a cute couple. She also is truly on the kill billie train.

PAige: Wasnt really liking her this episode. Although Roses acting was good like last week. Her plot in the episode was dry and kinda boring. She didnt really do anything.

Billie and CHristy: I was getting irritated with Billies changing opinions. One minute she agrees with christy then the next she doesnt. Atleast she finally chose in this episode. Christy was trying way too hard but i guess she knows its a deadline type of thing.

The Triad: THey are some smart demons. They planned this whole thing out years ago and it is just fantastic to watch it unfold in each episode. I was amazed to hear that they want to kill all five of them ( kinda suspecting that but it was still a shock).

What i liked:
    THat tornado thing that the lepracauns created in magic school. That was a great effect. It lasted long too and the wind kept pushing them out, really good scene.
    THe magical community massacre scene. That was just fantastic. Must of cost a lot of money and it looked great. I felt bad to watch a lot of them die.
    The dark room was creepy which was good.
    The ending was just great. That blow to the head should of knocked phoebe out but i was totally surprised he hit her. THen that fireball coming so close to the girls and then hitting the window. Intense!!!!!

Didnt like:
    I understand paige snapping out of the curse/hex, but i totally dont get phoebes and pipers. Lust could only get rid of by doing a self less act and phoebe didnt do anything. The curse shouldnt of left her. same thing goes for piper. the ring spell only ended when paige orbed it off of phoebe the last time.
  • One of my favorite shows on TV.

This episode was quite moving and I am sad to see everyone turn against the girls, but I am guessing the end should be a doosey! I am wondering if they will make the charmed ones just normal everyday girls like they want, and leave the whichy stuff for the sisters Billey and Christy? Just a thought!
  • Who thought of this great episode!

In an attempt to destroy the reputation of the Charmed Ones, Billie & Christy resort to trying to make the magical community see that the Halliwells only care about themselves. Meanwhile, Phoebe begins to lust after Coop; Paige cannot hear her charges' call for help; Piper becomes the perfect 1950s housewife.
    This episode is one of the best episodes of Charmed, I thought that the series was turning boring and actionless, but with this episode and the past three I prove myself wrong, these episodes are great, along with Vaya con Leos, I think that these episodes were the one who rescued Season 8 from disaster.
  • This episode was revealing but could have been better.

This episode was more revealing to the sisters in the fact that instead of wasting so much time focusing on private matters, they have yet again found themselves playing catch up again.

The sisters, more so, Piper and Phoebe, because of experience, should have known that Christy was a Trojan Horse waiting to pounce. They should have known that the ultimate power was Billie to start with. For starters it was really way too easy to finally find Christy after all of these years, especially when Billie remembered all of a sudden of a sister missing. And another telltale clue is that Christy shoots fire. Duh...Can we say demon here?

The sisters should have just faced it after dealing with the Zankou crap that "normalcy" isn't just them. They are magical and that means dealing with the magical community. If they had treated the magical community on a more personal level instead of using them only when they need something, things would have been a little better, they would have probably not have bailed on them like they did.

Overall, the writing could have been better. I just hope the next episode and the finale are much better.

Oh, how I will miss my girls...May they be Charmed Forever!!!
  • I HATE LEPRECHAUNS

I hate leprechauns

With Billie firmly on the dark side, Christy must now win over the rest of the magical community. Great idea; lousy writing. Since when does the magical community comprise a handful of fairy tale creatures? Who cares if some stupid nymphs and fairies think the Charmed Ones are selfish? Where were the Elders? Why were there no other witches?

The opening scene is very tense, despite the focus on Alyssa's cleavage. I liked the holodeck - reminded me of the courtroom in "Crimes and Witch-Demeanors". Having Dumain turn out to be Billie's imaginary friend was a bit ridiculous though, although I guess it proved once and for all just how gullible she is.

The episode then settles into a long, drawn out story involving Christy, Dumain, some leprechauns and a hologram of the Triad. There is some worthwhile demon action, although sadly the cute, moody one gets vanquished.

Highlight of the week by far is the massacre of the fairy tale creatures. Revenge at last for all the episodes they've ruined over the past four years. Hands up all those who cheered when that stupid leprechaun got blown up. Yes, I thought so! Shame they didn't get the little preachy one too.

Unsurprisingly, Phoebe decides she is in love with Coop, despite having never dated him. While we could all see this a mile off, it doesn't stop it feeling way too rushed. For all the action, I can't help feeling a little disappointed that this is the best they can offer ahead of the big finale.

Score: 8.4
  • Leprechauns again?

This was an exciting and well-written episode overall, but the reuse of old themes is getting boring. While drawing on a show’s history can add richness to a long-running series, they’ve done it so often in the past two seasons that it simply feels unoriginal. This is a fantasy show—the possibilities are endless. So why the reliance on old plots? And why leprechauns? The viewers are as bored with them as Paige is. Now dwarfs—they’re much more interesting. Less whiny, more sarcastic and funny.

And what is with Coop? He’s willing to take his relationship with Phoebe to the next level even though she’s obviously under a spell? If Phoebe’s going to end up with this guy, I’d like him to behave more honorably than that.
  • BRILL

7.9
    this ep was ok, not great but i loved the humour betweent he leprachauns, specially when the silly one (do not no his name) was gonna take a pic of the evil lol that was hilarious.
    i am really happy that phoebe and coop aretogether and i cant believe billie is so gullible, same with the magical creatires, why would the charmed ones turn against them ?? thats so dumb
    i can not wait until the final battle next wekk, and i really hope leo will be back soon, hope e dnt die
    great use of humour in this episode, the ep was amazing, roll on next week!
  • Well this was just not a good story line

7.7
    I understand where the writers are going with this in some way, but this does not seem to make sense of the whole 8 years of charmed, they always get put under spells at odd moments, how did the writers think that turning the magical community against the charmed ones like that in one episode, and that giant guy hitting phoebe was a bit dramatic, if they are the magical community they should know what the hell is going on in there!

On a light note and less of a rant, it was an ok episode, to be honest nothing to write home about, not the best charmed we have had this season but I guess they are preparing us for the "BIG FINISH" not long to go now, I won't be happy if they don't go with a bang with this like they did with Season 7 by far one of the best finishes they had.

• Loved the parts that brought in the past. I really miss Leo though!

I can't believe there are only 2 more episodes left. I don't want this show to end! I love it and I'm not gonna get to see much of Leo once he returns. Anyway, about tonight's episode it was pretty good. The parts that brought up things from the past were great. It was good that they mentioned things from past seasons since the show is ending. Paige being hit with the spell from the Witch Doctor (from episode "House Call" season 5), Piper under the curse of Gram's ring (episode "Lost and Bound" season 4. It was Phoebe that originally was under the spell when Cole gave her the ring.) And of course Phoebe under the sin of lust ("Sin Francisco" season 3. One of my favorite episodes!) I am so glad that Phoebe finally realized she loved Coop. They make a great couple, even if it is against the rules. Just look and Piper and Leo, they did alot that was against the rules like um...get married! I wish Paige would spend some time with Henry. After all he is her husband now and you never see them together. I don't think thier relationship is getting recognized enough since they've been married. Then there is Piper's part in this episode. I missed seeing her. She didn't do much in the episode. I guess they are saving the spotlight for when Leo returns. I can't wait! I’m so tired of Billie and Christy! Kill them already. They got all the creatures (who I always love seeing) doggin on the Charmed Ones. They have just turned into little evil girls. Well, they'll be gone soon enough. I'm just glad Piper realizes who they really are if she can just convince Phoebe and Paige.

• A little too light to what we\'ve grown used to over the previous episodes.

In an attempt to destroy the reputation of the Charmed Ones, Billie & Christy resort to trying to make the magical community see that the Halliwells only care about themselves. Meanwhile, Phoebe begins to lust after Coop; Paige cannot hear her charges\' call for help; Piper becomes the perfect 1950s housewife.

This episode was a little too light for my liking, a little flash-back to the season 5 days when fairy tale creatures were the norm. I don\'t know really what to think of a writing team that spends three weeks building up tension and then on the final 3 episodes decides to add a light a fluffy one.

I hope that the final two episodes are better.
  • Hmm, I actually didn't think this episode was all that fantastic. It was definitely good, brilliant on paper, but it just came off as kinda bland to me for a few reasons.

6.9
    One of my main gripes was the magical community. I like the shows mythology but the leprechaun/fairy/nymph aspect of it is never done well. Their costuming and overall execution has always seemed cheesy to me. So having more magical creatures than ever was not a pleasant walk down memry lane imo. Perhaps if they used the original nymphs, the ice cream man, a sand man, Mellissa george and fellow valkyries, Thistle, along with the already familiar lephrechauns I would've been more interested by their turning on the Charmed Ones. But as it was, a whole bunch of never-before-seen crazies just didn't give much dramatic impact.

I didn't mind all the callbacks to past episodes. Much like last week I was pleased to see that Paiges dream/obsession was enlightenment, Phoebe's sin of lust was done well and oh so fitting but Pipers housewife thing was a tad, umm, wrong. At that point I thought the episode should be called "Gone With Consistency". In Lost and Bound Phoebe did not immediately change costume, the housewife effects weren't instant and she flashed black and white, all of those things were just scrapped for the sake of the plot. Plus I just didn't think Holly's attitude was perky enough - even if she did look cute as a button.

There were some things that I loved though. Much to my suprise I really liked Phoebe and Coop this episode. I still think she and Drake were perfect but the attic scene was so well played by both that I totally bought them as a wannabe couple. So yay, I was very happy with them and with Piper intruding on their kiss, hehe.

Usually the demon scenes kinda bore me but I like the Triad very much and Dumain. His presence answered a few questions, most importantly about Christies diary and the Triad symbol that led Billie to her sister in the first place. The whole arc I think is well thought out, my only question is if the Triads intention was to have Billie rescue her corrupted sister and then be turned herself then why did why did they order the Scathers to bring her back in "The Last Temptation of Christy"? Anywho, back to this episode, it appears that their plan is to have the Jenkins' and Halliwells take one another out so that no powerful witches, morally ambiguous or otherwise can stand in their way. If it weren't for spoilers I would not have seen that coming!

The episodes ending was absolutely awesome! Alone in the underworld with spooky sounds closing in! At least they have the BoS I suppose.

Odds and ends:
    - I really was pleased see see Paige using her orbing tk like Prue used her regular tk.
    - Having the demons vanquish each other was so neat!
    - What was with Coop totally ignoring a Nymph in need?! Granted, if I was a Cupid and never allowed to love I would choose Phoebe Halliwell over a dirty Nymph too but still. It seemed wrong that he was so careless. I mean Phoebe was the one under the lusty sin, not him.
    - All the girls looked incredible, especially Alyssa.

So, I'd give it only 7 max, the last two episode were much better and I still have high hopes for the next two. Very high hopes. Moreso after seeing the trailer, I mean....WOW! These trailers lately have been beyond anything we've gotten in years!
  • The last normal episode from Charmed conting that the others are the final! It could have been more! It's just anoying! So anoying! Too much anoying! The most anoying episode in the history of Charmed!!!

What was that!? I liked the half part of the episode in the end! (The last 20 minutes) but the first part (The first 20 minutes) was so boring and horrible!!!

The whole first part was so so bad! The first scene in magic school was a mess, Christie working for the demon and they didn't tell to Billie!! And they didn't attack! The thing of the black room was so not charmed, it is a stupid thing and it's not a good idea for Charmed! More things: Dumain is probably the Demon that has get into my nerves more after the Seer (S4). It's so... And how the Triad talk (the eco) makes gets into nerves aswell! So all the first part is kinda horrible!!!

There were thinking..."What more we can do to make this one a awful episode??" "Yes, introduce the madic comunity!!" The whole begining with the leprecauns was so so so bad! Why they get the leprecauns in? The scene of the leprecauns in magic school is plain forgeteable!! More things to make the episode a mess... "I love Coop" What!? how can you love someone if you don't know him! They have no talk to each other, Coop just was there to make Phoebe fell in love but Coop was not talking anything about himself!!! So it's imposible love someone that way!!! You can like him, of course, but love??? no at all!!!

What that enough? NO!!! They girls get under a spell, the magical comunity ask for help, they broke the spell and... they stay at home??? What the *** was that!? At last, we get more into our nerves!!! They din't say anything. they could have say "someone makes us under a spell to don't be there to help you" And piper I don't know if you know but you can freeze an blow things up???! Why she didn't use her powers at the end!!! Very anoying

To end, a very nerve episode that has a bad story and only a good part in the last 20 min but nothing special!
< 1 2